Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alleged UFO in Ohio

Anomalocaris

When ever I see a "secureteam" signature in the corner I save my time and don't click.

Probably cgi and let me guess someone saying "wtf was that" over and over in the background.

• Like 5

Same here - 'secureteam' is the kiss of death and I won't go there.  I would consider going there IF there was some decent provenance and full technical details.

There never is from these liars and hoaxers and it also reflects poorly on the Daily Fail for reposting this excrement - they can't find *real* news stories??

So yep, it's just more bull manure to get hits.. None of those hits will be coming from me... which I guess suits them fine as they only want folks without a clue..

• Like 1

Has secureteam actually been caught faking video's? Or have they just been fooled into thinking someone else's fake video's were real?

Looks sucpiciously close to the "black knight" conspiracy satellite supposedly of alien origin orbiting our planet...

5 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Has secureteam actually been caught faking video's? Or have they just been fooled into thinking someone else's fake video's were real?

Given that they have not once admitted to that behavior, nor have they ever presented proper provenance (or even *any* provenance), and they continue to do the same thing again adn again.. who gives a dam?

As I said, I'd happily look at any example that was anything except a video or still with essentially zero checkable background info.. 

18 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Given that they have not once admitted to that behavior, nor have they ever presented proper provenance (or even *any* provenance), and they continue to do the same thing again adn again.. who gives a dam?

As I said, I'd happily look at any example that was anything except a video or still with essentially zero checkable background info.. 

I was just curious. Seems to me that directly faking a video, or playing someone else's fake video are two totally different things. Even if they were just playing someone else's fake video, how can we know they don't believe its possibly real? Ive seen folks here claim with absolute certainty that a video they refuse to even watch is fake.

IMHO... this is NOT an "alien" craft. So much is wrong... it just "hangs" in the sky and moves with winds.

And at an Air-Force base.

Doesn't even look like some type of "drone", rather CGI (i.e. false)

Blahhhhhh.......

On 5/31/2016 at 2:04 AM, preacherman76 said:

Ive seen folks here claim with absolute certainty that a video they refuse to even watch is fake.

That claim is fake!