Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Love Life Reading

hollyberry

I haven't had a love life and I am wondering if I will fall in love and if so, when? Who is this man? If there is somebody out there for me what will our relationship be like?

But hey if anyone knows his first name I would love to hear it. :wub:

I will take whatever anybody says with deep appreciation if anyone answers me.

Thank you.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hollyberry

• rashore

Welcome to UM hollyberry :st Please, take time to read the site rules- they are located in the top bars on the left side of the page. Read some threads, and enjoy your time here on UM.

Please be aware that not everyones reading request gets a hit. Or it takes a while for anyone to respond. For a lot of various reasons. Just be patient.

Thanks for the reply and welcome Rashore.

I got a reply right away about the tarot reading and I just didn't know how frequent the psychic readings were.  

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 1:19 PM, rashore said:

Welcome to UM hollyberry :st Please, take time to read the site rules- they are located in the top bars on the left side of the page. Read some threads, and enjoy your time here on UM.

Please be aware that not everyones reading request gets a hit. Or it takes a while for anyone to respond. For a lot of various reasons. Just be patient.

Please delete the thread. No need to take up space on the forum. I rather enjoy it here so thank you for the warm welcome!

• The topic was locked