Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Some sort of visitation

Linda Osmon

Ok here it goes. For the past week now I have been having this sensation like someone has sat down on my bed. As the week progressed it got to the point where I would feel something touch me, and as we are speaking I can feel my bed moving almost vibrating.. It's a very strange sensation when you are trying to fall asleep at night and it feels like someone is either leaning up on my back or arm, I can also feel my blankets on my legs when they are coming onto my bed, and sometimes it feels like they are right in my face. I will give you the back story, I lost my partner of 24 years Randy to suicide 17 months ago. Now if this is his way of coming back for a visit it's a bit disturbing, and I have verbally said so but it continues to happen. As of late it happens all day long, in varying degrees. Not sure what all this means or even if it's him, if it is wouldn't he stop if I asked him to.....Linda

Edited by Linda Osmon
want to know when someone answers

1 hour ago, Linda Osmon said:

A friend of mine lost her husband at the beginning of this year and she has experienced very similar things. Pressure on her bed while she is lying in it, in her case moving round her. She also heard a whisper from her late husband telling her he was okay. She feels it is him making contact and proving to her that he is still with her. She finds it a little scary on one hand but comforting on the other.

• Like 1

Thx Fran, it is a bit weird, well maybe a lot  weird.  If it is him great I would hope he would be the only one who would come around this way.. It's a very strange feeling when it feels like someone has sat on your bed, then the sensation that they are crawling up like to get under the covers.. It seems to be happening most of the day and night every day and night. It's the first time he has made his presence know in the last 17 months, I think because I'm not as angry as I was, so he is making up for lost time...lol.