Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Coast to Coast

pywackett60

I've been listening to Coast to Coast a.m. and about different dimensions as well as how to free yourself from chronic pain. I like the show.

The show used to be great. Now it seems to have been threatened with god knows what and it seems highly censored now. George Noory is the most biased host ever. Sell out.

• Like 2

I agree with the previous speaker. Coast is not as it used to be. Not very edgy anymore. It went rapidly downhill after they fired John B Wells. Every other week they have uninteresting guests like Ben Fuchs. Still with Wells gone, the weekends are usually more interesting than with Noory. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2016 at 0:41 PM, Robin_Shadowes said:

I agree with the previous speaker. Coast is not as it used to be. Not very edgy anymore. It went rapidly downhill after they fired John B Wells. Every other week they have uninteresting guests like Ben Fuchs. Still with Wells gone, the weekends are usually more interesting than with Noory. 

Wells was great. I used to be a Art Bell addict in the late 90s. I'm glad the old Bell episodes still run in syndication here on weekends. 

• Like 1

John B Wells has Caravan to Midnight and it is MUCH MUCH better than Coast to Coast. Real guests, real topics and freaking John B Wells. Caravan to Midnight is actually the first subscription I've ever purchased for a radio show but you can find his shows on youtube. 

George Noory isn't that bad. They also have interesting fill-in hosts on the week-ends such as Jimmy Church and Dave Schrader.

Sure, the show is now very UFOs & Conspiracy-oriented and I miss the days when they delved more into the occult and esoteric matters. But from time to time they still have some great shows that are worth listening to all night long with a warm cup of tea.

Edited by TruthSeeker_

• 1 month later...

I havn,t listened to coast for a couple years now as I have found a show called Ground Zero.

• 1 month later...

After many years, I've finally stopped listening to Coast to Coast altogether. That's mainly down to George Noory, who is such a terrible host, but also because the topics discussed are getting very repetitive. 

On the plus side, I've discovered some great podcasts to take its place.