Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Helicopter to pull a tooth?

Anomalocaris

Some people will do almost anything to avoid the dentist, but the alternative chosen by one young man seems even more terrifying. Rick Rahim's son has his tooth pulled out by a helicopter, which lifts off carrying a line that is tied to the boy's incisor at an airfield in Virginia.

Edited by Anomalocaris

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aztek

• Keel M.

• DeeSember

• Anomalocaris

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Choppers pulling chompers! I just have to ask the obvious question. WHY?

Shared with a friend of mine to show her son who pulled his own tooth a few weeks ago. Lol

I have seen videos of kids hitting a baseball, tied to a motorcycle, and other ways to remove a tooth.  I also saw an adult use a hammer on his tooth.  but I think this one cannot be bested.

Well, they have the money, they have the means, and they have nothing better to perform a stunt with other than an already wobbly tooth? 

All a bit of fun, as the father pointed out,..and for the father to show off his helicopter skills....men and their toys, will be boys.:rolleyes:

I don't care how much you pay me, there is no way in heck that I am going to click on that link. The title alone made me cringe. I pulled my own loose teeth out as a kid - it doesn't take much effort after a few days of casual nudging and torsion. Helicopters were never considered part of the equation.