Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hello

Trust No 1

Hi! I'm sort of new here? I've lurked this site for years now, and I did have an account that I lost access to a while back, but never really took the time to make a new account until now. I guess I should begin. My name is Thomas (most call me Tom), and I live in the United Kingdom. I'm sixteen years of age...and yeah. I don't know what else to say; I'm a huge fan of The X-Files as posited by my user profile. I'm drawn particularly to science fiction and mostly horror as a whole. I do not have a particular faith but regardless I am excited to become part of the numerous discussions that occur on this board everyday. And thank you all in advance for saying hi! B)

• Like 8

Hey Tom, welcome. Lots of spooky things here, will be nice seeing you around in the future. Lurking is OK, posting is the REAL fun.

• Like 2

Welcome aboard. :tu:

• Like 3

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

• Like 3

Welcome Tom. :st

You must have been a very young lurker as you are sixteen now and have been lurking for years. Hope to see you around the rooms.:tu:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Welcome Tom. :st

You must have been a very young lurker as you are sixteen now and have been lurking for years. Hope to see you around the rooms.:tu:

Yes! I've been lurking since I was 13 years old, but did not make an account until late 2014 when I was already fourteen.

• Like 4

Hello there, welcome back! :)

• Like 2

Hello Tom :st Nice to see you come back. Hope you enjoy the forums.

• Like 2

Welcome Thomas. :D

May we all make your time here an enjoyable one.

• Like 1

Welcome to UM! :)

Hi Trust, a warm Welcome to UM, I wish you a Wonderful Unexplained Mysteries Journey here.

Best of experience.

Edited by Hyades