Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hi from Australia

SpiritedSal

Hi Everyone...I'm 54 and live in Tasmania, Australia. The writings of Jay Alfred bought me here, his work is what I'm focusing on at the moment, which covers a lot!

My experience with metaphysics goes back to when I was a child, having a grandmother that was involved with mediums and the 'spirit world' helped.

My beliefs are always changing as I learn from new places, I believe it's true that everybody knows something you don't.

I'm currently studying the 'Seth Material' and I'm fascinated with the fact that science, particularly physics, is starting to take notice of Esoteric knowledge, it seems as though all knowledge is coming together, for me anyway.

I'm an artist that paints and works with clay...I'm hoping to paint the entities I see in the ethereal plane very soon.
I'm not a member of any other forums, so this is new for me...looking forward to getting involved! Wahooo!

• Like 7

Hiya...it's nice to see another aussie here. Welcome to UM smileys-waving-170093.gif

• Like 1

Hi, welcome to UM. Make yourself at home and enjoy! :)

• Like 1

Welcome to UM Sal :st Please, take time to read the site rules- they are located at the top of the site on the left hand side. Take time to read some threads, and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Astra. said:

Hiya...it's nice to see another aussie here. Welcome to UM smileys-waving-170093.gif

Thanks Astra...Glad to be here :D

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

Hi, welcome to UM. Make yourself at home and enjoy! :)

I will indeed enjoy, thanks Still Waters ;)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rashore said:

Welcome to UM Sal :st Please, take time to read the site rules- they are located at the top of the site on the left hand side. Take time to read some threads, and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

Woops...oh yes, better read the rules...Hi Rashore 

Nice of you to drop in, I trust you will enjoy your stay...

• Like 2

Welcome to UM! :)

• Like 2

Hi Sal Welcome from Pom Land, I've been to Tas a few years ago but I didn't see the  Devil.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, spud the mackem said:

Hi Sal Welcome from Pom Land, I've been to Tas a few years ago but I didn't see the  Devil.

I haven't seen the devil either yet spud, but there is still much wilderness to explore!
I've only lived here just over a year from Queensland.
I was born in 'Pommy Land' too, but have lived in Oz most of my life :)

• Like 2

Hello :st Welcome to UM. Pull up a chair and enjoy some good conversation for awhile.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, susieice said:

Hello :st Welcome to UM. Pull up a chair and enjoy some good conversation for awhile.

Hi Susiece... :) I'm just finding my way around the site at the moment, not sure whether I have anything worthwhile to offer here yet, time will tell.

I've been looking at some wonderful 'plasma life form' pics (or ghost mist) in members pics section, but kinda disappointed in the closed minded comments about the pics...which are amazing in my opinion.  I take the same type of photos, so if there's no interest in the subject...well ya know Lol

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SpiritedSal said:

Hi Susiece... :) I'm just finding my way around the site at the moment, not sure whether I have anything worthwhile to offer here yet, time will tell.

I've been looking at some wonderful 'plasma life form' pics (or ghost mist) in members pics section, but kinda disappointed in the closed minded comments about the pics...which are amazing in my opinion.  I take the same type of photos, so if there's no interest in the subject...well ya know Lol

You will run into your share of skeptics in here, but keep posting. It's good to share ideas. Sounds like you have a lot to offer to the conversation.

So many other topics here to discuss also. Just jump right on in!

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

Hi new person! I'm Princess Serenity. Enjoy the last bit of sanity you have left. lol

• Like 1

Hi Sal, a warm welcome to UM, I wish you a Wonderful Unexplained Mysteries Journey here.

Best of experience.

• Like 1

Thanks for your warm welcome everyone :)

I'll share with you one of my recent photos of a plasma life form, which I've only been able to capture since last September, when I started to meditate seriously....and I've captured many of them since then.
It is not smoke!!! ...although I realise that this is the first assumption for some who have not researched the subject properly.
I'm not looking for people to believe me, I don't care about that, as people will always believe what they choose to believe and will always find evidence to back up their own beliefs, that's just the paradox we live in ;)
What I'm looking for is, other people's experiences, knowledge or ideas that may add to my own, I find the subject fascinating and exciting and personally, I feel as though these life forms are conscious, through my own experience.
I've known for many years about our 'ethereal bodies' and the 'ethereal plane', however recently I've become more interested in the physics approach to the subject, such as 'dark matter' and the magnetic aspect, especially since being here in Tasmania, right near the 'Aurora Austalis', which creates strong magnetic fields.

High res pheonix close up low.jpg

Hey Sal, might I suggest you start this discussion in another thread?

This is, sort of, the "meet and greet' part of the forum. I hope you understand.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Hey Sal, might I suggest you start this discussion in another thread?

This is, sort of, the "meet and greet' part of the forum. I hope you understand.

Yeah, no worries Likely Guy..just saw 'community lounge' and thought anything goes...can I delete that particular post?

• Like 1

Nah, I'd just copy it and start a new thread. :)

Welcome SpiritedSal. I am Freetoroam, and one of the resident skeptics. Take nothing personal, we like to ask questions and we often give answers.........but it works that way on both sides of the fence..... hence you will find there are some good debates on here. :st

• Like 1