Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Giant alligator panics golfers on course

Still Waters

17 hours ago, EllJay said:

Hah, I love it when he just put his feet out and dropped like a sack of potato on the ground.

Like; "Oh **** how tired I am. I'm just gonna sleep here" :D

Yeah, well, who's going to stop him? :)

On 6/2/2016 at 10:32 AM, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Geez, open a book for once.

Saltwater crocs get even larger, and they don't have any problems supporting themselves with food.

BTW, gators and crocs are definitely not slow at all.

Hey, grimsituation6, how's the alligator/crocodile education coming?

On 6/3/2016 at 0:29 AM, schizoid78 said:

Just another human propel very realistic costume. Not very original, a few other have already popped last month.

Why fake?

The leg are moving like walking human legs, not gator, and they are too long, gator has much shorter legs.....

S

Your lack of knowledge on alligators is actually quite stunning,I mean this as sincerely as i possibly can.When anyone feigns an all knowing persona it doesn't bode well when they oust their disguise with comments riddled with ignorance of the subject at hand.

• Like 1

Don't come to Florida they are everywhere. Looking for someone to eat alive. If they don't get you the snakes or bugs will.  Yes they are big and live next door.

Edited by kapow53
add stuff

14 hours ago, YoshiYoshi said:

Your lack of knowledge on alligators is actually quite stunning,I mean this as sincerely as i possibly can.When anyone feigns an all knowing persona it doesn't bode well when they oust their disguise with comments riddled with ignorance of the subject at hand.

It's laziness that some people are willingly that stupid on exceedingly easy subjects to find out about.

4 hours ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

It's laziness that some people are willingly that stupid on exceedingly easy subjects to find out about.

It's a pretty normal "reflex", on forums, that; as soon someone post a video of something strange and/or exceptional, everyone pukes forward their "expert opinion" that it is; FAAAAAKE!!!!

Maybe because they been fooled many times before, so they feel it is better to yell fake the first thing they do, so they wont be the sucker again!?!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, EllJay said:

It's a pretty normal "reflex", on forums, that; as soon someone post a video of something strange and/or exceptional, everyone pukes forward their "expert opinion" that it is; FAAAAAKE!!!!

Maybe because they been fooled many times before, so they feel it is better to yell fake the first thing they do, so they wont be the sucker again!?!

There's a difference between obvious fake videos, such as those pertaining to bigfoot, and a video about an alligator walking (a real creature, known and lived with for thousands of years, completely researched and completely understood), that someone would claim as fake because of the way it walks...which happens to be exactly the way an alligator walks.  Sigh.

• Like 1

Lucky this Gator lives in Florida.  If he would've been  in  Louisiana,  those Cajuns would've killed and ate him years ago and made boots and belts with his hide..... I'm not kidding!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2016 at 9:29 PM, kapow53 said:

Don't come to Florida they are everywhere. Looking for someone to eat alive. If they don't get you the snakes or bugs will.  Yes they are big and live next door.

By now people should understand attacks are rare but gators are not.  You could have a picnic by a lake here and be sitting right next to one.  Stay home. Go to California if you want to see Disney.