Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

HTML doesn't work in post

Persona5

Hi all, generally when i click into a topic, it will show me stuffs like <b>some word</b> instead of a real bold word.

Any suggestions why this is happening? I am using Mozilla BTW. Thanks in advance for help.

• Like 1

Ive noticed this too and have put it all down to the recent update - thats still in progress.

• Like 1

I thought it was some settings that need to be on, or something wrong with my computer. Thanks for the information ^_^

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Persona5 said:

I thought it was some settings that need to be on, or something wrong with my computer. Thanks for the information ^_^

Your welcome Persona5.  Enjoy the forum.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Persona5 said:

Hi all, generally when i click into a topic, it will show me stuffs like <b>some word</b> instead of a real bold word.

Any suggestions why this is happening? I am using Mozilla BTW. Thanks in advance for help.

That I think is in posts that date before the recent Improvements, I think it's something that's on the 'to do' list but these things inevitably take time.

• Like 1

Just now, Otto von Pickelhaube said:

That I think is in posts that date before the recent Improvements, I think it's something that's on the 'to do' list but these things inevitably take time.

Thanks for information, and your signature is nice:lol:

Hey mods. I noticed since the site update that some quote tags and occasionally all HTML tags aren't always resolving. Main browser is Firefox, posts with this issue look the same in Chrome.

Not sure if this has been a problem for any one else. Thanks

quote_capture.JPG

quote_capture.JPG.cd79caf3e0bbd0ed082146

This has been covered already here (many times):

The formatting in old posts will be broken until the task to finish rebuilding the database has completed.

• Like 2