Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"5 Reasons You Should NOT vote for Trump"

pallidin

1: He's a freak of Nature

2: He has the maturity of an ant.

3: No foreign policy common sense.

4: No domestic policy common sense.

5: He keeps "spinning" what IS the truth, with his OWN, REVISED TRUTH.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, pallidin said:

So your saying he is the same as 90+% of career politicians?

• Like 9

That's just it. Trump has no domestic or foreign policy political career. None.

Other than that, yes.

• Like 3

To have someone as "hot-headed" and emotionally immature as Trump could well be a complete disaster with foreign relations.

Honestly, Trump doesn't know when to "shut-up"

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 2

And the policies Clinton supported as a senator then Secretary of State are any better? Not that I support Trump, but one could assert that the advisors he enlists if elected would stand a better chance to be from outside the establishment of either party possibly bringing a breath of fresh air to the cabinet. Could be beneficial, could be disastrous. Personally I think anyone seeking the position of POTUS is daft and that voting should be no campaigning, all eligible voters go write a name in. Whoever has the most votes gets stuck with the job salaried at the previous years national median wage/benefits package and a one term limit plus no pension or secret service protection after serving. Of course I think that congress should be restricted to one term and a termination of benefits after that term is over also.

• Like 3

Mr Trump is giving the people what they secretly think whilst Hilary sticks to the tried and tested approach.

I wonder which method will "return".

Mr Trump has created and established many more contacts and potential business deals for his empire through this US campaign - so hes a happy chappy in the long run.  But I doubt he will win what he aims for.

Another spam thread.

• Like 2

That depends on what he is really aiming for. If it is to actually become president, even if he loses he will be able to (justifiably) cry the republican establishment was against him from day one. If it was just(as some have speculated) to ensure Bill gets to become the original "Ex-President/First Husband" in American history (affording him additional chances for sexual escapades in his old office) then I am fairly certain he will be remunerated well during the next four years. I will readily admit to being torn between pulling the lever for Johnson or Stein this election knowing that both parties will stifle any agenda either of those have.

10 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

Another spam thread.

Not at all. I just don't like Trump. That's not spam, it's an opinion.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pallidin said:

Not at all. I just don't like Trump. That's not spam, it's an opinion.

What is your opinion going to mean if he wins?

1 minute ago, ZZ430 said:

A boost in plane tickets to Canada (but oddly not Mexico who has  a more amenable climate) and a another housing bubble when homes flood the market with all the people threatening to leave the U.S. if he is elected? Win/Win for me as I am moving investment to airlines and the bubble should keep my property taxes low for a few years...

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, ZZ430 said:

I know, huh? But, it's my rightful (I'm a voter) opinion.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

people complain about trump no having experience with this or that.

these are the same people that though Obama was the new Jesus. trump actually has 100000000000 times the experience than Obama at pretty much everything.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pbarosso said:

people complain about trump no having experience with this or that.

these are the same people that though Obama was the new Jesus. trump actually has 100000000000 times the experience than Obama at pretty much everything.

Would you care to elaborate on Trump's political experience? City Council, Mayor, State Representative, State Senate, U.S. Representative, U.S. Senator, Governor... anything other than a business person?

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 2

My 5

1- Do not vote Trump, so hillary will continue to harass Bills' (Clinton not Cosby) sexual conquests.

2- Do not vote Trump, so that freedom of speech is restricted.

3- Do not vote Trump, so that guns are restricted.

4-Do not vote Trump, so Benghazi /etc will be repeated.

5- Do not vote Trump, so there are open borders.

Etc etc, pretty obvious where US sentiment is going...looks like EU is backpedaling...the left created Trump. Kinda like isis.

hehehe

• Like 1

oh no i criticized obama! is this considered hate speech? and make me a racist?

does that make people who voted for him BECAUSE he is black racist too?

• Like 2

actually someone who votes for Trump is already lost and I doubt that common sense would reach those people. Because anyone with common sense would't even consider Trump. 

• Like 3

Yeah. Trump's "mouth" is already a disaster. To imagine that "mouth" on the world-stage is disturbingly similar to a nightmare.

• Like 1

well, offer an alternative to trump then. 

he may not be the best, but he has tickles my fancy when he says he wants to build a wall, and exclude muslims from coming here.

3 minutes ago, pbarosso said:

well, offer an alternative to trump then. 

he may not be the best, but he has tickles my fancy when he says he wants to build a wall, and exclude muslims from coming here.

WHAT part of his crap do you not understand? A President can not "just build a wall and exclude Muslims"

This is serious stuff and requires Congressional approval. This is NOT some, "I'm President and this is what will be" type of thing.

Get it?

• Like 3

This is, in part, what I don't like about Trump. He is politically naive and insane.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, pallidin said:

This is, in part, what I don't like about Trump. He is politically naive and insane.

Yeah, that's the part that is really scary. The insanity factor. He's completely off the deep end and entirely unpredictable. I'd say he'd be a diplomacy nightmare, but there honestly wouldn't be any more diplomacy. It simply wouldn't exist. 

Just because a person is a businessman (and questionably competent at that) it doesn't mean he would know anything about being president. 

It's true that he's saying what many people are secretly thinking...but that's not really something Americans should be proud of. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, pallidin said:

I am deeply offended by #2. That is an insult to all ants.

That said, I am a lifelong Republican but I think I'll rub two brain cells together and not vote for Trump.

Why? It would be like voting for a cartoon character.

I'll vote for a Democrat if I feel the candidate is a worthy leader who can bring people together and lead effectively. So I guess that rules out Clinton, too.

What is an American to do? Canada is too cold to run to and Mexico is too hot. Can I vote for Reagan again? I know he's dead but even in that state he's more of a leader than Trump.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Poppi said:

2- Do not vote Trump, so that freedom of speech is restricted.

This is interesting, because Trump wants to make it easier to go after the press. He's pretty outspoken in that regard. He has this novel idea about libel that it really means you can sue someone for saying something that's true, but you don't want other people to know. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

This is interesting, because Trump wants to make it easier to go after the press.

and that is a bad thing? MM lies thru their teeth 90%, of the time, give or take, and gets away with it,  it is about time they are held accountable. 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 3