Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DCFS, CPS, false reporting.

Molten

http://medicalkidnap.com/2015/08/17/la-county-dcfs-whistleblower-reveals-how-parents-are-losing-their-children-to-a-corrupt-system/

Julian J. Dominquez, is a former social worker for LA County Child and Family Services.  Jerry, as he requested to be addressed in the interview, recently left his career of 18 years with DCFS which included working as an emergency response worker, family maintenance and reunification worker and a dependency investigator. In addition, he created and conducts training for child welfare and other support agencies and is a licensed marriage and family therapist.

Edited by Saru
Trimmed for length - please avoid copy and pasting entire articles.
  • Like 1

Its true i have seen this happen a bit. Usually someone who is a lowlife and reports some bs to get vengeance on the parent and they succeed by destroying the childs otherwise happy life.

my friend gone thru this sht as well, some kid at school told his mother that she say bruises on my friend's kid, mother called cps, she had investigator follow her from home to work for 2 months, but guess she was a lucky one, they did not find anything they could take her kid away. funny cps hires PI's to follow parents.

Children should be removed when there is real abuse and/or real neglect. Sometimes, such kids are left in horrid homes with horrid "parents" while other kids are removed for bogus, specious reasons. They're likely to be placed in much worse foster homes while their loving parents fight the corrupt system. You'll see more of this statism if Hillary is elected (selected).

• Like 2

You sure will see more of it since her husband is the one who signed the foster bill into law to begin with.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adoption_and_Safe_Families_Act

This is something all families should be concerned with since it can happen to anyone. I don't have any kids and it concerns me. I hope the Presidential candidates have this matter brought to their attention. I would like to see what they have to say about it.

• Like 2

On June 4, 2016 at 1:51 AM, Molten said:

You sure will see more of it since her husband is the one who signed the foster bill into law to begin with.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adoption_and_Safe_Families_Act

This is something all families should be concerned with since it can happen to anyone. I don't have any kids and it concerns me. I hope the Presidential candidates have this matter brought to their attention. I would like to see what they have to say about it.

Look at the UK if you want a likely preview of things to come. The government actually spies on families. It puts cameras and microphones in "sin bins" (family homes). It kidnaps children from "dumb" moms. I have a collection of articles on this. The statism is frightening and upsetting, and I bet that Hillary is a supporter of this tripe if the "right" families are targeted for harassment by the State. I feel it in my bones, and I don't have arthritis. Globalists hate functioning nuclear families that don't bow to the progressive agenda.

• Like 1