Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What Are The Lakes On Titan Made Of?

Weitter Duckss

On Saturday, October 29, 2016 at 7:54 PM, Weitter Duckss said:

I share the opposite opinion on bmk1245, he has balls as opposed to those which curry favor without reason for those who do not listen and they do not care.

I listen, I care and I reject what you say because it has no basis in reality. 

bmk1245 and others have repeatedly shot down your so called evidence. Your claims are quite simply wrong.

You simply do not understand the science that you reject.

These big institutions you attack are full of highly qualified experts that DO understand what they are talking about. The fact that you believe yourself to be some sort of genius and the experts to be fools, because they don't agree with you, can only be the result of ego because it sure as hell isn't the result of understanding. 

On 30.10.2016. at 10:57 PM, Waspie_Dwarf said:

You simply do not understand the science that you reject.

Waspie, this is not about me or you. The theme  is Titan.

Your statement is no longer standing, "and the experts to be fools, because they do not agree with you, can only be the result of ego because it sure as hell is not the result of understanding." because 90 doctors of science think differently.

http://www.ijser.org/onlineResearchPaperViewer.aspx?The-observation-process-in-the-universe-through-the-database.pdf (nine themes that were on this forum)
Soon this will confirm another 90 doctors of science who have accepted "Universe and rotation", the theme that we also have here on the forum.
New ideas you can present nice or as Weitter Duckss (I can not more yell them (doctors of science)).

Edited by Weitter Duckss

38 minutes ago, Weitter Duckss said:

Sorry, but I have  to disappoint you: that kind of "scientific paper" can be expected from monkey with severe head injury. Period.

14 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

Sorry, but I have  to disappoint you: that kind of "scientific paper" can be expected from monkey with severe head injury. Period.

About that we will when I open the topic "What are working temperatures of elements and compounds in the Universe?".
I accepted the warning that I do not extend matter outside topics.
Keyword scientific you replace with research.