Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Guardians

Swastikano

So many accounts and sightings recorded yet still unknown. Are they here observing or protecting us from other alien beings? 

Welcome to UM :st please, take time to read the site rules, they are located in the top bars on the left. Read some threads, and enjoy your time here on UM. :tu:

as as to your topic, would you explain further please?

Hi, what recordings, can you provide a link so we can see or hear these recordings?

When you say "other" alien beings, what kind of guardians are you comparing them to.?

You say unknown.....what is it you want to know, maybe we can help?

sorry my english is not that good. only accounts from witnesses around the world yet no evidence to prove.

Could you provide us to some links to these stories please? It would be helpful.

what im trying to say is maybe they are here because our planet is a part of their territory and protecting it from other alien invaders in other galaxy. 

Ok, so who is supposed to be protecting from what? Are you talking about little grey aliens, or insect people... Or what? Again, sharing some links about what you are speaking of would be helpful.

Yes links would help. I don't know who "they" are?

Are you saying other aliens are trying to help?

im afraid these are just product of my own personal view about the existence of these Extra terrestrial beings in our planet, i believe that there are so many intelligent civilizations in the galaxy and it is not possible for them to reach our county in no time, im just confused people have been noisy about flying saucers on our skies yet we are still unharmed.

They are trying to solve a great mystery, do we go better with white or red.

Ok, so you aren't saying you've had a story or experience. But rather, you are posing the question on if ET's and all the stories in general about them are indicating they are guardians?

Im going to move this to the UFO section then...

• Like 1

Oops. I think I've stepped in some woo.:wacko:

• Like 2

On 4 June 2016 at 4:57 AM, rashore said:

Ok, so who is supposed to be protecting from what? Are you talking about little grey aliens, or insect people... Or what? Again, sharing some links about what you are speaking of would be helpful.

Wow70C2xV5YHhHZHZdVl8wtoYWm-W74HwsCq0sIU

5 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Wow70C2xV5YHhHZHZdVl8wtoYWm-W74HwsCq0sIU

I think it 's big enough to fit a lot of people.

doctor_who_All_.png

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 4:34 AM, Swastikano said:

im just confused people have been noisy about flying saucers on our skies yet we are still unharmed.

Well I've never been harmed by bigfoot either.

It may sound crazy and foolish to think that Extraterrestrials are responsible on our existence in this planet i wont mind receiving contradictions. Everybody have their own theories and beliefs and i respect that. I strongly believe that  the only thing a human can do to understand the nature of extraterrestrial beings and unlock their secrets is to think of the unthinkable and believe the unbelievable. That's how i define them Guardians, i may not have an actual nor personal encounters with these beings but my faith to not see a God after my last breath is firm.

sorry for my bad english. :)  

On 6/3/2016 at 2:09 PM, Swastikano said:

So many accounts and sightings recorded yet still unknown. Are they here observing or protecting us from other alien beings? 

Though out man's history there has been reports of angels and demons interacting with man. Alien abduction and contact have a lot of similarities to old stories of fairies taking people. 

The title you have posted guardians has a similarity to guardian angels. 

Most  of the cases of any abduction like experiences explained by sleep paralysis and one's own beliefs religious or alien.

In the instances one experiences something substantial with others, it seems to be a conscious entity communicating and manifesting as physical. We can't jump to conclusions at face value. I mean they may be a life form projecting a holograph like image not the being it self. We can't answer if they are some interdemensional phenomena, if it's only some sort of projection, it's reasons, or where it originates from. 

We only know something interacted with mankind's consciousness at times throughout history and the experiancers jump to their own conclusions much to quickly. Religions, cults, mythes and now it seems most are eager to believe it's alien, but there is no conclusive evidence. 

• Like 1

I think it depends on what you think aliens are? I 100% seen a non human object in the middle of the day with pretty pink lights around which seem to recognise the fact I picked up on it and dissapeared behind some 3rd dimensional screen. Along with some other profound personal experiences where i just cannot deny other forms of 'life'. 

Upon reading Conversations with God (3rd book - which I highly recommend) It kinda makes sense why they havent 'attacked us' if they have moved so far forward with technology, then they will also be at a much more intellegent part of their own evolution, meaning they understand the importance and process of Earth's evolution. So why would they harm us? If anything, when they visit they are trying to tell us something and pass on critical information which is vital to our advancement. 

IMO. 

On Sunday, June 12, 2016 at 7:52 AM, White Unicorn said:

Though out man's history there has been reports of angels and demons interacting with man. Alien abduction and contact have a lot of similarities to old stories of fairies taking people.

The title you have posted guardians has a similarity to guardian angels.

Most  of the cases of any abduction like experiences explained by sleep paralysis and one's own beliefs religious or alien.

In the instances one experiences something substantial with others, it seems to be a conscious entity communicating and manifesting as physical. We can't jump to conclusions at face value. I mean they may be a life form projecting a holograph like image not the being it self. We can't answer if they are some interdemensional phenomena, if it's only some sort of projection, it's reasons, or where it originates from.

We only know something interacted with mankind's consciousness at times throughout history and the experiancers jump to their own conclusions much to quickly. Religions, cults, mythes and now it seems most are eager to believe it's alien, but there is no conclusive evidence.

Exactly. Everyone assumes they are extraterrestrial, I don't necessarily think they are. Read some of Jacques Vallee's books, especially Dimensions as it relates to this. Hunt for the Skinwalker is another book that theorizes it may be something aside from extraterrestrials

• Like 1

I do also think that we are the extraterrestrials, an alien in this planet. i always think that if Darwin's theory of evolution is real how come that humans cant fly nor swim in the deepest part of the ocean. New discoveries said that our race have been living here even before the existence of dinasours therefore if those species evolved how come we don't? 

On 6/15/2016 at 9:27 AM, hungerforwisdom said:

I think it depends on what you think aliens are? I 100% seen a non human object in the middle of the day with pretty pink lights around which seem to recognise the fact I picked up on it and dissapeared behind some 3rd dimensional screen. Along with some other profound personal experiences where i just cannot deny other forms of 'life'. 

Upon reading Conversations with God (3rd book - which I highly recommend) It kinda makes sense why they havent 'attacked us' if they have moved so far forward with technology, then they will also be at a much more intellegent part of their own evolution, meaning they understand the importance and process of Earth's evolution. So why would they harm us? If anything, when they visit they are trying to tell us something and pass on critical information which is vital to our advancement. 

IMO. 

I found it very funny everytime i heard other people saying that aliens will invade us in the near future. and that we are on the peak of our technology. 

6 minutes ago, Swastikano said:

I do also think that we are the extraterrestrials, an alien in this planet. i always think that if Darwin's theory of evolution is real how come that humans cant fly nor swim in the deepest part of the ocean. New discoveries said that our race have been living here even before the existence of dinasours therefore if those species evolved how come we don't? 

I can bet that all these "new discoveries" are hoaxes

That the reason why i don't just believe on some theories. and i don't care if my perceptions are wrong.