Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free General Readings!

PurpleBlossoms

Hello everyone! I used to do readings for people on here in the past and I wanted to get back into it! 

If you would like a reading from me, please tell me your first name or nick name and your age. It helps to see a photo of you as well but if you don't want to then I can try to do it without one. 

My readings can be long and detailed so I will most likely private message it. I would appreciate any feedback you have for me when the reading is over but if you don't want to then you don't have to.

I respect everyone and I will keep everything confidential. :) I look forward to connecting with you all!

• Like 6

Hello and good day. I would LOve a reading for myself, and if you could a friend of mine. My name is Herb, age 36. friend Eugene im unsure of his age, rough guess mid 60's to upper.  my pic is on profile his is attached

EUGENE.jpg

I sent you my info but wanted to add to the thread. I think you are going to be busy :)

4 minutes ago, Alston said:

I would like a reading please. I am Alston and I'm 41 years old.

Hello Alston! I will send you your reading by tomorrow. :)

Sarah - 32. I'd like one when you have time. And will be sure to give you some feedback as well. Thanks 

10557288_10154782761080173_177814892382308347_n.jpg

Sammy, 35. I´d like to know what the future holds for me career and love related. I can pm you a picture if you really need one. And I´ll provide feedback for sure!

Hiya PurpleBlossoms,

How do you do your readings?

I would like to hear from one of your past er " subjects" if they are reading this now and tell us the outcome.

Do you do readings for the present / past and future?

Please note this is not moking, just pure curiosity:tu:

peace.. 

Oh wow! It is only the second day and already there is a bit of a line forming! Haha well I am happy to meet you all. My readings are sometimes quite long. It all depends on what you need to see. I will work on everyone's readings in order and I will try to get them all done and sent to your inbox within a few days. I hope you will all look forward to it and thanks for the photo's! It helps! :)

• Like 1

PurpleBlossoms I am very impressed your reading had so many things right on, they were not general to everyone kind of responses in fact very unique to myself. I think you clearly have talent as a seer and I thank you and appreciate the time and effort.

I'm John, I'd prefer not to state my age publicly, I PMed you that ;)   VlawdeGStudy's Photo

Edited by Vlawde

15 hours ago, PurpleBlossoms said:

Oh wow! It is only the second day and already there is a bit of a line forming! Haha well I am happy to meet you all. My readings are sometimes quite long. It all depends on what you need to see. I will work on everyone's readings in order and I will try to get them all done and sent to your inbox within a few days. I hope you will all look forward to it and thanks for the photo's! It helps! :)

Thanks so much! I am glad they are long and I appreciate you taking the time out of your life to help all of us.

Of course like any other girl my main interest is my love life. Not very original, I know. Sorry. :lol::wub:

I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks again!

Lol Your reply made me laugh hollyberry! I just got finished with a reading today and I will do two or three tomorrow since I don't work tomorrow. So far, you guys are all awesome. I look forward to connecting with everyone. :)

• Like 2

I am done with Dyna, poking joker and Alston. 

Magnolia Reverie, Sammy30 and Free to roam are next up! :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PurpleBlossoms said:

I am done with Dyna, poking joker and Alston. 

Magnolia Reverie, Sammy30 and Free to roam are next up! :)

I am excited too!

• Like 1

Hey I sent you a PM! Just message me back if you don't mind. Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

Hello, PurpleBlossoms. I don't wish to disclose any personal information in this thread so I sent you a PM. Message me back when possible. Thank you in advanced for your time. :)

Edited by Queen_of_Hearts
  • Like 1

Hi, would just like to know how long after people send their PM for a reading, are they receiving a reply? 

• The topic was locked