Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Question about the true power of third eye

Fenrir...the new lord

Hello everyone! 

My name is Clyde,and i have a question about the true power of third eye,but before I show you my question,I want to share my knowledge about the true power of third eye...a knowledge that I've been handed down by Hindu ascetics,that I encontered on a trip to India...

These are my knowledge about the true power of third eye...

1-It is not only able to see higher entities...It is also capable to guarantee the obtaining of siddhis(great supernatural powers)...Obviously only when the third eye is awakened...

2-After the awakening of the third eye...We gain the ability to master all 8 major siddhis everytime we want...

3-But how? Simple...we have to connect into the inner world...the inner world is the place that we can gain our inner power...

4-Our inner power,is the way that we can gain all 8 major siddhis,and the ability to master all of them,everytime we want...

5-However the siddhis are a danger for the yogi...but if all of them are use to gain the unity with God...they aren't a danger...

6-I'll make an example...there is a siddhi called Isitva,the ability to attain divine power...then if you use this siddhi to gain the unity with god,this incredibly power...will not be a danger...

Now I'll show you my question...How can we connect to our inner world to gain these abilities...after we have awakened the third eye?

Thanks to everyone,see you next time!

You don't want to stand between him and his undies, that's for sure. :unsure: 

I would say the third eye of the Buddha is his enlightenment, and the power of the third eye is being independent of conformist thought patterns, becoming aware of the unity of all, and being an authentic human being. This is real power in our day to day lives.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fenrir...the new lord said:

Hello everyone! 

1-It is not only able to see higher entities...It is also capable to guarantee the obtaining of siddhis(great supernatural powers)...Obviously only when the third eye is awakened...

The ability to produce a tulpa or a visual hallucination, such as the ability to see higher entities.

2-After the awakening of the third eye...We gain the ability to master all 8 major siddhis everytime we want...

8 Superpowers where this is little to no evidence that they exist.

3-But how? Simple...we have to connect into the inner world...the inner world is the place that we can gain our inner power...

You've reinforced an idea/belief so much that you 'produce' the effects. The inner world of the imagination I presume.

4-Our inner power,is the way that we can gain all 8 major siddhis,and the ability to master all of them,everytime we want...

See above.

5-However the siddhis are a danger for the yogi...but if all of them are use to gain the unity with God...they aren't a danger...

No proof of god or the siddhis. 

6-I'll make an example...there is a siddhi called Isitva,the ability to attain divine power...then if you use this siddhi to gain the unity with god,this incredibly power...will not be a danger...

All this does is engage a 'divine' state of mind.

Now I'll show you my question...How can we connect to our inner world to gain these abilities...after we have awakened the third eye?

First off there is no third eye (unless you count the forum member). Secondly these things are just concepts, idea's. With enough repetition you can convince yourself that you've done something that, well doesn't exist outside of your imagination.

• Like 1

Also was curious- why with the triangle/pyramid/eye all the time- dollar for example... Canadian here, don't know...Something aboot Free Masons?...just wondering- no offense.

No pyramids on our Canadian tire money.

• 1 month later...

you can actually do this easily by becoming a Vegan. It's nothing like you'll ever experience or practice to become. It just is that simple

On 7. 6. 2016 at 8:39 PM, Fenrir...the new lord said:

Hello everyone! 

My name is Clyde,and i have a question about the true power of third eye,but before I show you my question,I want to share my knowledge about the true power of third eye...a knowledge that I've been handed down by Hindu ascetics,that I encontered on a trip to India...

Well, you could obtain a great power. But meditation on Chakra Ajna = The third eye has a risk too. Not siddhis but the end of a cycles of lives. For this reason yogis they want  obtain real spiritual powers mostly do meditation on "third eye" only about three months for  appeasement and then on Anahata chakra until is open. But it coud take many years. Good book about is The sectret of the golden flower, translantion by Richard Willhelm. Is free on net in pdf. There is Ajna (= the third eye) chakra called "the Heavenly heart" and Chakra Anahata a "fleshly heart"

• Like 1