Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hillary Clinton: Sociopath

Dark_Grey

Well, you know who the sociopath alternative is... unless you are willing to vote 3d party.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

Anyone but Hilary. 

QMark 2016

Not me, surely not me. I was born in Dusseldorf, Germany (by accident, was not planned like that but happened) and my parents were there on a private visit so the exceptions don't apply to me.

17 minutes ago, questionmark said:

Well, you know who the sociopath alternative is... unless you are willing to vote 3d party.

Yes, but the trouble is, as I keep saying, as long as H. Clinton gets more votes than anyone else, she'd still get the job, no matter how many people may write in a 3rd party. And i really can't see it's ever likely to happen that enough people would have enough awareness and enough of a conscience to write in someone else rather than Clitnon, who cares about, as we know, Women, and doesn't hate Mexicans.

• Like 1

Yup ... we're screwed.  It makes me wonder, if half the country - presumably conscious and decently educated...well...conscious - will elect a thing like this with all the baggage she has, what could she possibly do that would be a surprise to them?  Lie, cheat, steal?  Murder? Go to war?  About the only thing she could do that would surprise me is to actually be a good leader.  The level of anger in this country is about to SPIKE, come November - regardless who wins.  Queue the false flag...up tempo music annnnnnd...

• Like 7

I don't know why anyone would vote for that lyin bag of wind.  If she becomes our next president we are screwed.  I'm afraid she will start a war or something that drives up the deficit even more.  Our economy isn't doing that great either and ever who becomes our next president will have to deal with that and I'm not sure she is up to it.  These part time jobs in the service industry aren't cutting it.  Need to back off these H-1B visas too but Hillary doesn't see the need to do that, she wants to increase them.

Laid-off IT workers muzzled as H-1B debate heats up

• Like 4

2 hours ago, and then said:

Yup ... we're screwed.  It makes me wonder, if half the country - presumably conscious and decently educated...well...conscious - will elect a thing like this with all the baggage she has, what could she possibly do that would be a surprise to them?  Lie, cheat, steal?  Murder? Go to war?  About the only thing she could do that would surprise me is to actually be a good leader.  The level of anger in this country is about to SPIKE, come November - regardless who wins.  Queue the false flag...up tempo music annnnnnd...

I liked your post because I agree with the last two sentences. This is ugly and going to get more so.

The same can be said about Trump in the first part of your statement, however. Loose cannon.

*Dark _Grey...I certainly think that this woman has a personality disorder. After viewing the video's you posted and all the contradictions and lies this woman has told...well it is simply mind blowing. I was unaware of just how far back the history of her bold face lying and contradictions went. Thank you for posting them.

One of the traits of being a sociopath is the unwillingness to ever admit to their wrong doing - even when there is 'hard core evidence' to prove otherwise...they keep on denying it....and /or dance around it by cleverly diverting / and or manipulating the questions and issues at hand for their own selfish agenda's. They genuinely believe in their own grandiosity - and I also put Donald Trump in the same / or similar boat as Hillary.

Most 'normal' people have a conscience of sorts - and I feel empathy for the American people of the choice they were given with these type of candidates to have to choose from. Not only for your nation - but also the rest of the world.

I don't know a great deal where Sanders is concerned - all I do know (from my perspective anyway) is that Clinton and Trump seem to over shadow the man - especially where the media is concerned.

• Like 7

20 minutes of Hillary. They will be adding another hour here soon.  Honestly these crooks are the most exhausting criminals in US history and their protection by the MSM is the most condemning aspect of our country. 

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 6

Neither of these choices are acceptable.

And, I refuse to waste a vote for a meaningless third party. I refuse to abstain from voting. That leaves me with a choice to make. Either pick a racist, misogynist, idiot, looser...  or pick the old establishment who's antics we've all seen before. At least the latter is predictable. The oompa loompa is the opposite of predictable.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MissMelsWell said:

Neither of these choices are acceptable.

And, I refuse to waste a vote for a meaningless third party. I refuse to abstain from voting. That leaves me with a choice to make. Either pick a racist, misogynist, idiot, looser...  or pick the old establishment who's antics we've all seen before. At least the latter is predictable. The oompa loompa is the opposite of predictable.

You don't seem to understand that her entire agenda is all about pushing wars (including, potentially, with Russia; you do understand what that means, so you?) in pursuit of the agenda she and the neocons have been pursuing for years? That's more than ****ing antics; she's a pure psychopath. She slapped herself in glee when Muammar Gadaffi was sodomised to death with a bayonet. Doesn't that tell you all you need to know about the predictable safe choice? That's preferable to a racist, misogynist, idiot, looser.? But she doesn't hate Mexicans; so that makes her all right?

• Like 6

11 hours ago, Dark_Grey said:

Being born in the late 80's, I was too young to remember the Clinton experience or the scandals that surrounded it. As I listen, read and watch I'm becoming more and more convinced that Hillary is not just a liar, but possibly a sociopath.

Exhibit A:

In 1975, back her lawyerin', southern accent days (before the black accent days,) Mrs. Clinton defended a man accused of brutally raping a 12 year old girl. Doing your job as a lawyer is one thing, but in this clip we hear Hillary admit to not only knowing that POS was guilty, but she laughs about it.

To me she comes across as superficial, narcissistic, slimy and emotionally immature. Trump comes across as narcissistic and a provocative attention seeker. Neither are in politics for the right reason (like wanting to fix things wrong in American lives) but are in it simply for their egos. Hence both have the popularity and charisma of a damp squid. Trump however will be the next president because while he is hated Hillary is hated more.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, RabidMongoose said:

To me she comes across as superficial, narcissistic, slimy and emotionally immature. Trump comes across as narcissistic and a provocative attention seeker. Neither are in politics for the right reason (like wanting to fix things wrong in American lives) but are in it simply for their egos. Hence both have the popularity and charisma of a damp squid. Trump however will be the next president because while he is hated Hillary is hated more.

While I'd rather take a chance on him I never underestimate the power of the hard Left MSM.  OTOH, it will be priceless to watch them struggle while they have to decide whether to sharply curtail the immense free coverage they've been giving him since the Hildebeast will provide NOTHING in the way of ratings and income :)   This whole election season is slipping into the surreal.

• Like 6

If I read the articles and watched the whole OP video I'd want to shoot myself.    Hillary talking about a child rape case defending someone she apparently thought was guilty is...inhuman.

Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter aren't the best hosts for Exhibit A...I could hear what Hillary said on tape and can instantly conclude how nauseating it is, I don't need a super chicken war hawk like Sean Hannity or a right wing bomb thrower like Coulter adding all that extra fluffy commentary to it.   But yeah I get it.   Exhibit A is a big side kick to Hillary's mid section.

Democrat leader-controllers sang their insidious chorus "no boots on the ground!" and Obama and the Democrats and certainly the Republicans went about pretending it wasn't a real war.   It was an Atari adventure from the sky!   Democrats all go: "Oh if you're only going to bomb them with missiles and bombs, that's cool!!!"  

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, and then said:

While I'd rather take a chance on him I never underestimate the power of the hard Left MSM.  OTOH, it will be priceless to watch them struggle while they have to decide whether to sharply curtail the immense free coverage they've been giving him since the Hildebeast will provide NOTHING in the way of ratings and income :)   This whole election season is slipping into the surreal.

That is true though. Trump will make better TV ratings for the next 4 years, then Hillary will.

• Like 4

The main problem with the OP post is that a lot of this has already been put out there on the internet, decades ago in many cases, and her True Believers just don't care. There are not enough crimes to convince people who have already made up their minds. To my thinking, even one of these cases should have made her forget running. And so she never should have ran, and the Media never should have crowned her early last year, and chased away the other Dem contenders.

• Like 5

Milkdrinker Dems will all drink thirstily of their mothers' milk, and gulp down mouthfuls of the red life of others. 

The vampire Hillary will reach across the aisle and work together with the most wicked of 'Pubs.   She'll give the neocons the blood they crave.   Trump will give them more than they wanted, and dictate to them how they'll take it, with gag balls and handcuffs and sore knees.

Convincing the Obama administration to go to war despite our best intelligence is what scares me the most. It shows she is not against using Americans for cannon fodder or levelling foreign cities to make her sponsors happy.

This concerns me the most because if she was able and willing to do this without any Presidential powers, what the hell is she going to do WITH Presidential power? Not good, guys. This is not good at all.

• Like 2

People who make a career in politics tend to behave like sociopaths even if they aren't - that is the nature of the beast (politics). I am not defending Clinton, nor am I suggesting she is not a sociopath or a power-hungry liar. All I am saying is, in politics, you generally can't tell the wolves from the lambs.

• Like 2

Just now, Leonardo said:

People who make a career in politics tend to behave like sociopaths even if they aren't - that is the nature of the beast (politics). I am not defending Clinton, nor am I suggesting she is not a sociopath or a power-hungry liar. All I am saying is, in politics, you generally can't tell the wolves from the lambs.

you mean there are any lambs in politics?

4 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

It even went on to say that sociopaths tend to be very successful politicians.  

Oh well, perhaps she isn't then. :-/ 

10 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I think I remember a study stating that most politicians show sociopathic behavior.  Here is a similar article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-freeman/are-politicians-psychopaths_b_1818648.html

It even went on to say that sociopaths tend to be very successful politicians.  I can't say that I really dispute that either.

Wasn't there a similar study about sociopaths making great CEO's? Being born without pesky emotions like empathy must make for some very cold (but profitable,) business decisions. Take one look at the world today and it's obviously being run by sociopaths, both in government and high capitalism.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Wasn't there a similar study about sociopaths making great CEO's? Being born without pesky emotions like empathy must make for some very cold (but profitable,) business decisions. Take one look at the world today and it's obviously being run by sociopaths, both in government and high capitalism.

I told you so, see; the Trump is the best one for the job!

<_<