Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Football fans chant for ISIS at Euro 2016

seeder

23 hours ago, hetrodoxly said:

You weren't talking about sport you were talking about dealing with Russian hooligans according to the list they're not worth dealing with and the best people to deal with them are from the virgin islands.

No, I referred to both groups in this thread. I likely was right in both cases. Many of the best boxers were Irish or Irish-American. They once dominated the sport.

I just can not understand the madness of these thugs. France has been subject to numerous terrorist attacks over time, many  by islamic terrorists, The islamic fundamentalists do not need football thugs to call them out to prove their barbaric point.

Marseille  has a very high muslim population, it also  has a high crime rate, calling for isis will only bring out the thugs of the town, The islamic terrorists will not waste their bombs on football hooligans. The cowards will use them on the innocent victims who are not expecting it.

France do not need thugs from another country enhancing its already volatile town. 

36 minutes ago, Paranormal Panther said:

No, I referred to both groups in this thread. I likely was right in both cases. Many of the best boxers were Irish or Irish-American. They once dominated the sport.

You said " You need to hire some Irish lads to fight for you" Ireland's not in the top ten.  the country currently with the highest amount of 'world' champions is the UK

http://www.esnewsreporting.com/boxingworldseries/

42 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I just can not understand the madness of these thugs. France has been subject to numerous terrorist attacks over time, many  by islamic terrorists, The islamic fundamentalists do not need football thugs to call them out to prove their barbaric point.

Marseille  has a very high muslim population, it also  has a high crime rate, calling for isis will only bring out the thugs of the town, The islamic terrorists will not waste their bombs on football hooligans. The cowards will use them on the innocent victims who are not expecting it.

France do not need thugs from another country enhancing its already volatile town. 

Police receive terror alert that ISIS fighters have left Syria and are heading to France and Belgium to stage attacks

Belgian anti-terror services have alerted France to the potential ISIS threat
    Cell 'trying to reach EU by boat via Turkey and Greece without passports'
    Brussels shopping mall, U.S. fast-food chain and police could be targets
    Come after Orlando shooting and Paris police stabbing by ISIS fanatics

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3642790/Police-warned-extremist-groups-en-route-France-Belgium-stage-attacks.html#ixzz4Bslt8V2K

Another 'sensible source'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/groups-of-isis-extremists-have-left-syria-and-are-heading-for-belgium-and-france-a7084006.html

You said " You need to hire some Irish lads to fight for you" Ireland's not in the top ten.  the country currently with the highest amount of 'world' champions is the UK

I'm referring to per capita statistics since the days of John L. Sullivan. I'm also talking about White boxers since White English boxers don't belong in the same category as White Irish boxers. 

By the way, both the North and South of Ireland beat England on your linked list of the best boxing ratings. Thanks for proving my point, about per capita boxers, for me.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

I'm referring to per capita statistics since the days of John L. Sullivan. I'm also talking about White boxers since White English boxers don't belong in the same category as White Irish boxers. 

There's a lot of good white English boxers at the moment, I don't remember an Irish boxer putting Ali on the canvas.

11 hours ago, hetrodoxly said:

There's a lot of good white English boxers at the moment, I don't remember an Irish boxer putting Ali on the canvas.

Jerry Quarry, who was part Irish, put the best White English boxer on the canvas. No White English boxer put Gene Tunney on the canvas, either, FWIW.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Jerry Quarry, who was part Irish, put the best White English boxer on the canvas. No White English boxer put Gene Tunney on the canvas, either, FWIW.

Gene Tunney born not last century but the one before, i'll give you the world champion Tom Cribb

20 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Quarry or Tunney never fought anyone from Ireland, there was no Irish contender during their career 

So any boxer with English ancestors can be claimed as as an English boxer?

Edited by hetrodoxly

4 hours ago, hetrodoxly said:

Gene Tunney born not last century but the one before, i'll give you the world champion Tom Cribb

What difference does it make? He boxed during the post-Sullivan era.

3 hours ago, hetrodoxly said:

Quarry or Tunney never fought anyone from Ireland, there was no Irish contender during their career 

So any boxer with English ancestors can be claimed as as an English boxer?

I get that, but my original point still stands. I might have been reaching with Quarry, though.

England fans warned they will face full force of Ultras if they ‘don’t behave’ before tomorrow’s crunch match with Iceland

Ultras from Brigade Sud Nice said they will respond to violence by fans
    England fans clashed with Russian thugs, locals and police in Marseille
    Three Lions supporters will travel to Nice for England's match on Monday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3660586/England-fans-warned-face-force-Ultras-don-t-behave-tomorrow-s-crunch-match-Iceland.html#ixzz4Cjs4CDYB

And if we get through the Iceland game, we play France in Paris. With everything else that's happening in the EU at the minute, it just seems like a powder keg waiting to explode.

If I was planning to head out there with a family and kids, I'd seriously think twice about it right now.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2016 at 7:31 PM, seeder said:

They lost Fallujah in Irak this week, their only stronghold left in the country is Mosul and even this one will be out of their hands by the eve of 2017. Meanwhile in Syria, Kurds from Kobane and Jazira are pushing the front towards Manbij were they hope to retake the city and close Daesh's Turkish supply lines. It will probably take another year for Syria, but Daesh has no future in Middle-East and they know it.

Havoc in Western world is the only thing they can still afford. 

17 hours ago, Gingitsune said:

They lost Fallujah in Irak this week, their only stronghold left in the country is Mosul and even this one will be out of their hands by the eve of 2017. Meanwhile in Syria, Kurds from Kobane and Jazira are pushing the front towards Manbij were they hope to retake the city and close Daesh's Turkish supply lines. It will probably take another year for Syria, but Daesh has no future in Middle-East and they know it.

Havoc in Western world is the only thing they can still afford. 

Never thought that ISland was the one who the fans had to fear.

Roy Hodgson resigned after England were dumped out of Euro 2016 by Iceland, whose joint head coach paid tribute to the 68-year-old.

ahhhh the irony is not lost on those that has frowned on the lads in the English squad with much disdain over the recent years ...

~