Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Japan's first 'naked restaurant' to ban

bubblykiss

Good. I don't want to see some naked hamplanet while I'm eating my whale steak. 

Well, considering it's a bar with male servers and male dancers I immediately became disinterested. Either way I would pass on a chance to eat nude anywhere except in my own house under lock and key. America has become hypocritical in that some zealots believe that everything should be all-inclusive or it should be attacked to death. I like exclusivity. One musn't be fussed at their core with foes trying to challenge their preferences, then have it enforced that they must allow the foes to agitate them. Whatever, goodbye fatties, we don't want to see you naked.

I'd eat nekkid in a restaurant. Sounds very...liberating.

That's just good business sense.  People would go to this restaurant for the eye candy and novelty of it, not to count how many skin-folds you can find the next table over.

9 minutes ago, Wickian said:

That's just good business sense.  People would go to this restaurant for the eye candy and novelty of it, not to count how many skin-folds you can find the next table over.

There's an image we didn't need. :/

• Like 1

I dont even eat naked at home, sure as hell wouldnt pay for the privilege either

• Like 3

$750 to eat there forget that, also not a fan of being naked or seeing naked people. Seems more like a novelty then anything else. Only rule I partly agree with is the age one, the you must be 18 or older part I agree with but the you must be no older then 60 is a bit silly. Their no tattoos rule is a bit silly to, I have 3 tattoos and none are of any offensive

• Like 2

This place doesnt sound naturist but really seedy. Naturism doesnt have prejudices about body types. 

• Like 3

Pics or it didn't happen. :whistle:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bloodflower said:

This place doesnt sound naturist but really seedy. Naturism doesnt have prejudices about body types. 

Yeah, I know of nudist resorts that take everyone, because it's for being able to live more natural and enjoy daily recreations with out clothes, not sex fantasies so they say.  

I wouldn't go there because I probably be rude with uncontrollably laughing at tennis players etc. I like being nude inside doing chores sometimes, because it feels so free. I know how they feel in a way.

Even though they get paper underwear to put on while in the restaurant, the germaphobic in me makes me shudder.  

• Like 5

Like Tahk01 said, tattoo are the sure marker of thugs in Japan, many places where you bare skin, like in onsen thermal bath, tattoos are strictly forbidden. And if they are not, expect the place to be low class or even downright manage by criminals (could be yakuza or could be Korean rings).

On 6/24/2016 at 3:30 PM, tcgram said:

Even though they get paper underwear to put on while in the restaurant, the germaphobic in me makes me shudder.  

I'm no germophobe but it makes my skin crawl to think of plopping down on a damp surface that was recently vacated by a naked stranger.  Even in the Castro district of San Francisco, where public nudity is allowed freely, the laws do not allow naked dining for health reasons.  I had never heard of any US city that allowed public nudity.  I guess that at 55 I'm just not mentally or emotionally "flexible" enough to understand such a need in people.  To each his own but if they show up around me I'm apt to just say "make it stop"  PLEASE... 

• Like 1