Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret experiments on humans

tyrant

I think this is probably (as well as the Nazis and the Japanese during WWII of course) one of the best documented cases.. 

Tuskegee syphilis experiment

• Like 3

Hussain experimented on infants and unborns, during the war they found a mass grave of ten thousand babies.

On June 12, 2016 at 4:12 PM, Otto von Pickelhaube said:

I think this is probably (as well as the Nazis and the Japanese during WWII of course) one of the best documented cases.. 

Tuskegee syphilis experiment

There were like experiments in Guatemala in the 1940s. Guess who conducted them (syphilis is a hint).

Project MK-Ultra

Project MKUltra sometimes referred to as the CIA's mind control program—was the code name given to an illegal program of experiments on human subjects, designed and undertaken by the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). Experiments on humans were intended to identify and develop drugs and procedures to be used in interrogations and torture, in order to weaken the individual to force confessions through mind control. Organized through the Scientific Intelligence Division of the CIA, the project coordinated with the Special Operations Division of the U.S. Army's Chemical Corps.The program began in the early 1950s, was officially sanctioned in 1953, was reduced in scope in 1964, further curtailed in 1967 and officially halted in 1973 The program engaged in many illegal activities,including the use of unwitting U.S. and Canadian citizens as its test subjects, which led to controversy regarding its legitimacy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

• Like 5

Some of the history of a lot of asylums, work farms, and strange medical treatments/experiments in prisons qualify I think. Lots of nastiness all around there. It ranged from things like lobotomies, water treatments, and electric shock treatment to things like testicle grafting and inflicting mentally disabled children with hepatitis. 

The Trinity test in 1945.

• Like 1

Porton Down had an incident where they were testing Sarin on servicemen who volunteered for extra pay, I guess you could file it under malicious since one of them died pretty awfully https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ronald_Maddison

Porton Down also conducted a series of tests where they sprayed live bacteria  along Lyme Bay several times from the modified ship IceWhale because they wanted to see how it dispersed over a wide area. They'd tested Zinc Cadmium Sulphide from an airplane and found it could reach a large area. That bay could be used in different wind directions due to the unique shape it has so they had a lot of fun using that area without the locals knowledge, I remember they acquired the stuff from US labs and it wasn't particularly well tested beforehand and they sprayed countless litres of the gunk...  http://www.nr23.net/govt/spray_dorset.htm                                

People reportedly also won compensation for being slipped acid without their knowledge at Porton Down, I'm sure the british government had involvement in mk ultra in some capacity, i've researched endlessly on the american end but not checked out british involvement yet.

On 23.6.2016 at 4:04 PM, jarjarbinks said:

There's still some experiment today. Pharmacolab pays people to test some pills.

Hundreds of pharma companies are doing this currently. And there is nothing secret, its called: Clinical Trial Phase 1.

I'm pretty sure that public trials with willing subjects do not qualify as secret experiments. 

• Like 1

On 6/12/2016 at 2:30 PM, danielost said:

Hussain experimented on infants and unborns, during the war they found a mass grave of ten thousand babies.

You have a reference for that claim or is that one of your usual made up "facts"?

Cheers,
Badeskov

16 hours ago, rashore said:

I'm pretty sure that public trials with willing subjects do not qualify as secret experiments. 

Yeah, one would think that the "public trial" part kinda gave it away....

Cheers,
Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 1

I would worry about the Fast Food Industry B-4 All of that , They are putting all sorts of stuff into that Junk ! Its Already Done It`s job in the U.K Look at what all those Bangers & Mash, And Fish & Chips Did to Them ?

Were Next ! Bet we All Try to Go get Our Hair Dyed Orange B-4 Long ?:D

• Like 1

Here in ny state in the. Old mental hospitals they did secret experiments on the people like drugs and shocking them

Social study pretty much the make up of eugenesists movement are all creation of population control. It's been going on since Plato. If you don't think the US is at least 65% obese due to GMOs then check your vision. 

5 hours ago, TzarSeft said:

Social study pretty much the make up of eugenesists movement are all creation of population control. It's been going on since Plato. If you don't think the US is at least 65% obese due to GMOs then check your vision. 

Are you suggesting that there is a secret experiment going on to see if feeding Americans so much GMO food that they become too obese to procreate is a viable population control method? That shows a lack of understanding about the historical obesity trend in general, and a severe misunderstanding or lack of knowledge of GMO's entirely.

Do you have any evidence to back any of that up by any chance?

Righto then. :unsure: 

On ‎28‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 3:41 PM, TzarSeft said:

Are you experimenting with drugs by any chance?

Hehe, I don't believe in a conspiracy but there is a condition that makes women gain wieght and become infertile called PCOS but its a hormonal imbalance caused by uterine cysts. So correlation is not causation.

Just Look at what the NAZI`s did to millions ?

That one was recent, an paid for by the EPA. SMH. An from what I gather, no one even got in trouble for it. 

Edited by preacherman76