Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Big Shift!

spirit unknown

Turn Left at Pluto!

after seeing my first UFO when I was 7 or 8 in 1968. (it's in Project Blue book.) never seemed to get over that. wtf was that? well, allot has gone on since then. everyone wanting...more proof. i'm done with people wanting more proof. "see ya!"

i know i need to put more time in this new mind set to think...who, why, when, (i know what your thinking.) let's start on...

...Who?

we have been visited by someone or something other than ourselves. we been looking to the sky's for a very, very, long time!

some kid in 5500bc "hey dad, what the fuc* was that?" what more do we need people? really! paranormal? never enough proof. never will be...right!

there is allot of history that point's to another civilization(s) other than ourselves. puma punku in Tiwanaku, Bolivia is a good case in point. who made, cut or melted those stones into the perfectly formed rocks and out of copper and copper alloys? oh, sometime before the aztec period. dates are not important. it was before and that's all we need to know. the proof will be around the corner with the technology to prove this once and for all. invisible? under water? will have the technology! just a matter of time....time to shift our mind!

so this is a good place as any...who are they? are they family? our past? i want then too make contact before i turn into a darn ghost!!! "Nixon, is that you?" 

-sunny!

Edited by spirit unknown
im dumb
  • Like 1

I think I understand what the anal probes are for, brain exams.

• Like 6

Why don't you know how old you were when you had this profound experience that was even captured in Project Blue Book?

This is bullsheit - incoherent -  you've presented nothing to contribute to a debate except for a ridiculous rambling. 

• Like 2

On 6/15/2016 at 7:18 AM, spirit unknown said:

some kid in 5500bc "hey dad, what the fuc* was that?"

Seriously!

On 6/15/2016 at 7:18 AM, spirit unknown said:

we have been visited by someone or something other than ourselves

Who are "we" and when have we been visiting ourselves? = how does that work?

Sounds like someone has been watching one of the "Science" or "Educational" channels. Talk about misnomers!

On 6/15/2016 at 4:59 AM, XenoFish said:

58d38fcd1fd4173b0028a11d06beb247.jpg?ito

443c60bf0f24255a15043fd05547a497.jpg

Harte

• Like 2

I fully agree. Its sad that its the truth and yet people are so brainwashed that they give those type of responses. Stop looking on web forums for proof you wont believe and try looking around you. 

49 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

I fully agree. Its sad that its the truth and yet people are so brainwashed that they give those type of responses. Stop looking on web forums for proof you wont believe and try looking around you. 

No, dear. Brainwashed are the ones who take everything thats claimed and written related to ET/UFO sightings as to be true as the self performed brainwash removed even the smallest skepticism out of these ppl and everybody who dont jump on the train promptly, get shouted a sceptic. I like that because I`m a sceptic. Means, I use my brain, my experience and my knowledge to evaluate a situation but FTBs very often lack on these important characteristics.

• Like 3

I am a skeptic, yet I would like nothing more than for you to be right.  I would love for the Vulcans to land in my front yard and tell me to live long and prosper.  I like to think there is a universe out there full of Captain Picards.  But more than that, I want to know the truth of what is really out there.  I am looking for evidence, not belief.  I don't want another religion based on worshiping space gods or elves, just facts; just a path I can trace from point A to point B.  Isn't that the only hope of our continued evolution and progress; to get from point A to point B by our own cleverness and effort?  If some alien reveals all knowledge, puts truth in our heads, then we stop evolving and become a pet; taking handouts we did not earn. If there is a galactic community out there then we will never earn the right to be a part of it, we will just be the dogs riding along on a family vacation. 

• Like 2

On 6/14/2016 at 11:18 PM, spirit unknown said:

we have been visited by someone or something other than ourselves. we been looking to the sky's for a very, very, long time!

some kid in 5500bc "hey dad, what the fuc* was that?" what more do we need people? really! paranormal? never enough proof. never will be...right!

there is allot of history that point's to another civilization(s) other than ourselves.

I tend not to post a great deal on this forum, but... nothing suggests the mastery of history -- which literally only exists as a literate study -- necessary to defend this statement like the inability to spell "a lot."

--Jaylemurph

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

You're the last person to be calling others brainwashed.

• Like 3

Yet does the Bible not tell us "...and the last shall be first."?

Harte

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 2:18 AM, spirit unknown said:

Turn Left at Pluto!

after seeing my first UFO when I was 7 or 8 in 1968. (it's in Project Blue book.) never seemed to get over that. wtf was that? well, allot has gone on since then. everyone wanting...more proof. i'm done with people wanting more proof. "see ya!"

i know i need to put more time in this new mind set to think...who, why, when, (i know what your thinking.) let's start on...

...Who?

there is allot of history that point's to another civilization(s) other than ourselves. puma punku in Tiwanaku, Bolivia is a good case in point. who made, cut or melted those stones into the perfectly formed rocks and out of copper and copper alloys? oh, sometime before the aztec period. dates are not important. it was before and that's all we need to know. the proof will be around the corner with the technology to prove this once and for all. invisible? under water? will have the technology! just a matter of time....time to shift our mind!

so this is a good place as any...who are they? are they family? our past? i want then too make contact before i turn into a darn ghost!!! "Nixon, is that you?" 

-sunny!

Which sighting in PBB is yours?  Let us know and maybe we can figure out your exact age at the time for you.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1