Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Living in parallelle times/lives

amyphilips

I am 16 years old and started at an uncommonly early age to develop my 6th sense. As well, my level of presence has been optimal ever since (except shorter times of health issues), and I've developed into a great believer of spirituality and reincarnation. Recently I had a sensation of being present in two places at the same time. Thinking back, I have vague memories of similar experiences when I was about 8 years old where I – all out of nowhere could feel "my" body swimming silently in a cold sea. I've also had experiences of unexplainable exotic (and familiar) smells that nobody else smells. 

When in Cannes, France, a couple of years ago, I had this unforgettable episode where I walked along the beautiful seaside when I suddenly saw a shockingly familiar face on a young man sitting on top of the stone wall. Something in his innocent, kind eyes triggered me, however I don't know exactly what it was. It was some sort of sorrow and drabness deeper down, and I felt a wave of uncomfortableness hitting me like a tsunami. It was like I was a witness that new the story behind his sad eyes. It was like I knew everything. I could see clear glimts of the boy sitting on the other side of the busy breakfast-table at "home" talking to me. Maybe in another time. Maybe in another place. Maybe was it I that had died from him. Maybe my dying was the sorrow he was carrying in his eyes, or maybe am I his sister or girlfriend in a parallelle life? 

As I've reached a new state of spirituality and awareness these last couple of months/the last year, I've also experienced an increasing number of those so-called "parallelle happenings". Sitting here and writing this, I can simultaneously feel a warm to-go coffee cup in my hand, however I cannot see it. I see glimts of a kind, motherly face speaking to me in a language I do not speak in this presence. I can in a slight second travel to a moment where I sit a dark summers night on my balcony in the middle of a city similar to Barcelona, hearing people walking in the street right beneath me and see lights from the windows on the other side of the road, quite close. I also often hear signs of strange or beautiful music I've never heard before.

It might sound crazy, but I feel like I'm in many places at the same time. Or maybe is it not even in the same time after all – Because time isn't constant. 

What do you think? Have you had similar experiences?

You have a 6th sense huh, well then I'll believe you completely if you can answer one question.

• Like 1

You have a definite gift. This reality is a modified reality and is different than it's natural path. You're 16, so it happened when you were about 6 or 7. There were people who wouldn't stop using their abilities to change events. They altered too much and now we're stuck on a path that shouldn't exist. You experience both. At least sometimes. You are very young to experience this. It will get worse. You will eventually have to discern which is here and which is there. I know a few people that experience both physically. I only experience mentally and chemically. I would suggest getting to know some other psychics to help with keeping track of what is "here" and what is "there".

• Like 2

On 6/16/2016 at 5:17 PM, amyphilips said:

As I've reached a new state of spirituality and awareness these last couple of months/the last year, I've also experienced an increasing number of those so-called "parallelle happenings". Sitting here and writing this, I can simultaneously feel a warm to-go coffee cup in my hand, however I cannot see it. I see glimts of a kind, motherly face speaking to me in a language I do not speak in this presence. I can in a slight second travel to a moment where I sit a dark summers night on my balcony in the middle of a city similar to Barcelona, hearing people walking in the street right beneath me and see lights from the windows on the other side of the road, quite close. I also often hear signs of strange or beautiful music I've never heard before.

It might sound crazy, but I feel like I'm in many places at the same time. Or maybe is it not even in the same time after all – Because time isn't constant. 

What do you think? Have you had similar experiences?

Hello Amy,

I am inclined to think these experiences you describe represent examples of bi-location. If you would like to read more about a young woman who did that, here is that link.

http://www.clcpress.com/agreda/index.html

I know I was always inspired by how this young woman evolved her talents and abilities. I hope her story has a similar effect for you.

John

• 2 weeks later...

You indeed have a power it's called Imagination .... grats!