Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bizarre Tales of the Missing and Murdered

BruiserBrody

I have spent the last year plus writing a weekly true crime article. It's been a rewarding experience due to having several victims contact me with leads, thanks and such. I think you guys will enjoy them as well. I have covered nearly 100 cases over that time. 

http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/edward-bell-murderer/#.V2QPRfkrLIU   This week's article contains two true crime tales. We start with the story of the day an ex-marine met up with a pervert on a Texas street, only one would walk away alive. Then I take a look at the case of a twisted lad who took his desires to a deadly level. 

A link is at the bottom of the article if you care to explore more, 

Feedback, leads and your own favorite stories are more than welcome! 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BruiserBrody

• Saru

Unfortunately this seems to be more of a running promotion for your blog than a topic for discussion.

If you are looking to let people know about your site, the best way to do that ( providing it is non-commercial in nature ) is to place a link in your signature, that way it will appear underneath all of your posts and will receive more exposure.

Closed.

• The topic was locked