Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need help

Thebroken2588

Hi my name is Nikki the first time I can ever remember seeing a spirit I was seven years old my little brother was 6 (now deceased) and I were sitting on the basement stairs playing with a Jem of some kind it was red we fought over it for days before that and didn't want anyone to see us playing with it for fear they would take it away so we sat there lights off we saw some old man make his way up the stairs so we ran ever since that day I've been feeling sensing and seeing things one spirit told me her entire story in a flash. And now I'm hearing things when I'm laying down in my pillow like music or people talking please help me I don't know what this is and when I sit up it stops but when I lay down it comes again anyone know??? Please and thank you

Hi Nikki,

I went through something similar, still do in fact, if it just started up again I'd seriously recommend just trying your best to ignore it, do not be curious about it, do not try and communicate, or record the voices under any circumstances, that could just make things a whole lot worst (I know)....ignore is the best course of action I say (though I know it's not easy)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Just a friendly word of advice. Don't attempt to contact the dead without protection. If your meant to be on the path you will be guided by spirit. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Patty Moses Medium said:

Don't attempt to contact the dead without protection.

They won't answer anyway, cause they're kinda dead. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 17. 6. 2016 at 7:44 PM, Thebroken2588 said:

Hi my name is Nikki the first time I can ever remember seeing a spirit I was seven years old my little brother was 6 (now deceased) and I were sitting on the basement stairs playing with a Jem of some kind it was red we fought over it for days before that and didn't want anyone to see us playing with it for fear they would take it away so we sat there lights off we saw some old man make his way up the stairs so we ran ever since that day I've been feeling sensing and seeing things one spirit told me her entire story in a flash. And now I'm hearing things when I'm laying down in my pillow like music or people talking please help me I don't know what this is and when I sit up it stops but when I lay down it comes again anyone know??? Please and thank you

Try meditation. You need to  focus your mind. Good is concentration on a picture. In eastern countries are using so called mandala or yantra (try google), but it is possible to use different. And before you sleep, keep a picture on your mind.  It is necessary to practice every day regularly.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sorry to hear that. Hearing voices and seeing people that really aren't there are very serious things to consider. If I were you I would consult a physician. Perhaps there is medication that can calm your nervous system down or re-balance your brain chemicals. (As I assume those are the most likely causes of your mental askewedness.)

• 1 month later...

HEY GUYS.... IM EXPERIENCING RIGHT NOW A TINGLING FEELING AND A PRESENCE OF SOME ONE....BUT IM NOT SURE GOOD OR BAD, IT FILLS LIKE ENERGY IS GOING THROW MY BODY AND I GET SHIVERS AND A NEED TO BREATHE OUT, AND LIKE THERE IS SOMETHING LIKE A CROWN OM MY HEAD SOMETHING CIRCULAR BUT LIKE RIGHT ON MY HEAD NOT LIKE ON CHURCH ICONS AND PREASURE ...... I PUT ON YOUTUBE PREARS, JUST TO MAKE SURE ITS NOT THE ENTATE THAT ALWAYS TERRORIZES ME IN SLEEP PARALYSIS.... PLEASE GUYS HELP, THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME SECOND TIME, AND I DONT KNOW SHOULD I TRUST THE SPIRIT AND MAKE CONTACT OR NOT??? I FILL A BIT FREAKED OUT AND CURIUS.... IM WRITING THIS AND SHIVERS GO THROW MY BODY.... SO PLEASE HELP HELP HELP

Grab a phone, dial 9-1-1.

• Like 2

On 6/17/2016 at 1:44 PM, Thebroken2588 said:

There are stones that can protect against negative energies and spirits. These include agate stones, onyx, bloodstone, emerald, labradorite, malachite, peridot, schorl, or silver. Get one, and keep it with you at all times.

Don't let anyone make you feel crazy. I started seeing these things around the same age as you. Life is wonderful, though full of strange things experiences like yours.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CollectivTruths said:

There are stones that can protect against negative energies and spirits. These include agate stones, onyx, bloodstone, emerald, labradorite, malachite, peridot, schorl, or silver. Get one, and keep it with you at all times.

And you know why they work? It's a placebo effect. Because it's all in your head.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/8/2016 at 2:39 PM, XenoFish said:

And you know why they work? It's a placebo effect. Because it's all in your head.

Placebo effect or not, some people do find solace within this. If you don't like it, you're completely entitled to that, however, adding sarcastic remarks which are there to inflame the OP including anyone else posting, it isn't helping or productive to the OP which is experiencing quite a lot of stress right now and is seeking help.

To the OP:

I'm really sorry to hear about your brother passing! I'd also recommend Snowflake Obsidian for protection as well (if you are into crystals & stones). Although my best advice would be going to a doctor first, seeing if there are underlying medical problems before seeking advice here... You never know! Although if the problem persists with a good bill of health, then definitely let us know!

• 3 months later...
On 6/17/2016 at 0:44 PM, Thebroken2588 said:

Jem of some kind it was red we fought over it for days before that and didn't want anyone to see us playing with it for fear they would take it away

First question is that Jem you found do you still have it? If not that is a start. I believe either one of two things happened when you had that stone either it opened your spiritual awareness or what ever your going through is directly connected to that stone. I believe however what the case is I may be able to offer some advice or a possible solution to your situation. 

On 12/8/2016 at 1:27 PM, CollectivTruths said:

And now I'm hearing things when I'm laying down in my pillow like music or people talking

On 6/17/2016 at 0:44 PM, Thebroken2588 said:

and when I sit up it stops but when I lay down it comes again anyone know

As this is concerned there may be several explanations as too why you only hear when your laying down. This could be a way your subconscious is ready for what it hears and passes it to your conscious mind. Meaning you have to be laying down to be able to hear these things. This is one possible reason, the only one that I can come up with right here on the spot. 

Like i said above, I have some ideas but I really need more information as to what your are seeing and what your being told by said spirits. 

Writing this i get the impression that for the most part overall this is just really freaking you out more than anything. Makes you feel uneasy most of all, and in the end I guess you just want it to be done a closed chapter in your life. 

I will help anyway I can, if you would like that help?

It's worth checking dates on threads before responding...

Anyway, it's a little disturbing that at no point was the advice given to seek medical help...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

It's worth checking dates on threads before responding...

Anyway, it's a little disturbing that at no point was the advice given to seek medical help...

Oh, I dunno, I think the seeking medical help was rather nicely and politely put in post 6. However, considering that the OP hasn't been back since they made their only post a year ago, I think it's safe to close this old thread.

Thread closed.

• The topic was locked