Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Opening the third eye

Tellapath

Just about anyone can do it. But it's a meditation technique you have to be careful when you're doing it say you do it too quick you will have a bunch of psychic activity happening you can have a bunch of spirits talking to you and not know what to do but I'll suggest something that will help. To open your third eye you sit for an hour meditating in a peaceful state no noise at all and you focus on the middle of your brain that's where your pineal gland located and you focus on it like a vibration going through it and you keep focusing on that for an hour. Practices for one week and then you move to the next step I'll tell you the next step after because if you do it too quick it can be too much at once. Sometimes people have to go a straight month depending on the person how fast they think. In about a month or two I'll put the next step up...

• Like 2

Why is it that every time there is a gap in our knowledge someone has to seize the opportunity and attach some mystical nonsense to it?

• Like 4

They always say everything happens for a reason we go through our lives sometimes not really realizing how good our lifes really are .we really don't know what the unknown is psychics very in touch with that. I can say one thing I have died before and I have seen the other side I was stuck there for a little while there was Heaven There is also hell and there is a place called Purgatory I called it that in purgatory that's what I seen that as,

,and then there was a place I was standing there and it was just pitch black nothing around just darkness. It was weird I was only dead for 1 minute and I felt like I was there for years I wasn't even scared of Hell or purgatory but it is a scary place. I say that because  I was scared of what I didn't see, and what I seen  was just all Darkness me standing there and nothing being there i can tell you something there is definitely heaven, and there's definitely a hell and there's definitely a purgatory and then there's another place I called the darkness...

But when I was in heaven, there's so many different heavens What I was seeing 7 different heavens and I felt really peaceful, beautiful it changed my whole life what I seen on the other side and we definitely do go somewhere...

THE DARKNESS WAS THE one I  STILL CAN'T figure out I'm not sure if I ever will...

Edited by Tellapath
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Why is it every time science doesnt understand something they call it mystical nonsense? 

Just because a personal experience isnt quantifiable , or more to the point  doesnt yet have a means to be quantified doesn't mean its nonsense. 

Yes, you're so right on that

• Like 1

On 6/19/2016 at 0:45 AM, Farmer77 said:

Why is it every time science doesnt understand something they call it mystical nonsense? 

That never happens. If sceince does not understand something it is "unknown" Far fetched anecdotes that refute known laws of physics are indeed "nonsense". 

Just because a personal experience isnt quantifiable , or more to the point  doesnt yet have a means to be quantified doesn't mean its nonsense. 

What do you mean "does not have the means" Do you not mean "no evidence exists, we get extraordinary claims but lack extraordinary evidence" ?

A claim has to have more than verbal assurance, because if it does not, it is just an anecdote. 

Tell ya what, try it, let's not only try it, but lets rush it as well so we can also verify "a bunch of physic stuff" like "bunches of spirits" and we can verify more metaphysical claims than the entire species has across all time - and defy physics and show us how an after life is so much as possible.

A complete rewrite of science altogether, That would be world renowned, and get us the Nobel prize.
Either that, or we just might learn to ask for extraordinary evidence when we hear extraordinary claims. 

Not to mention the discovery of the metaphysical force that people claim exists, but does not seem to at all. Perhaps some metaphysical force exists, that has managed to evade every attempt by man over our history to detect it, but is seems "probable" that people just make crap up. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, psyche101 said:

That never happens. If sceince does not understand something it is "unknown" Far fetched anecdotes that refute known laws of physics are indeed "nonsense". 

What do you mean "does not have the means" Do you not mean "no evidence exists, we get extraordinary claims but lack extraordinary evidence" ?

A claim has to have more than verbal assurance, because if it does not, it is just an anecdote. 

Tell ya what, try it, let's not only try it, but lets rush it as well so we can also verify "a bunch of physic stuff" like "bunches of spirits" and we can verify more metaphysical claims than the entire species has across all time - and defy physics and show us how an after life is so much as possible.

A complete rewrite of science altogether, That would be world renowned, and get us the Nobel prize.
Either that, or we just might learn to ask for extraordinary evidence when we hear extraordinary claims. 

Not to mention the discovery of the metaphysical force that people claim exists, but does not seem to at all. Perhaps some metaphysical force exists, that has managed to evade every attempt by man over our history to detect it, but is seems "probable" that people just make crap up. 

Blah blah blah shuuut the hell up. The point of my post was simply that just because science doesnt yet understand it there is no need to be a dogmatic ******* and it still stands as valid. This is called the Unexplained Mysteries forum afterall 

• Like 7

19 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Blah blah blah shuuut the hell up.

Make me! I dare you!

The point of my post was simply that just because science doesnt yet understand it there is no need to be a dogmatic ******* and it still stands as valid. This is called the Unexplained Mysteries forum afterall 

And more is explained than you seem to know. Or want to know. "Alternate" means it failed the tests of sceince. if an "alternate" poases muster, it become mainstream. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Make me! I dare you!

And more is explained than you seem to know. Or want to know. "Alternate" means it failed the tests of sceince. if an "alternate" poases muster, it become mainstream. 

Make me ! I dare you was the perfect response! While I stand by my position i do apologize for being rude. It was early , i should not try and communicate with anyone at that hour! 

• Like 3

On ‎6‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 9:14 PM, psyche101 said:

May I?

What would you consider your extraordinary evidence? I will offer you proof of this metaphysical force. It's not nearly as fantastical and weird as put above and I offer no stories of a heaven or stories about "bunches of spirits". I've always been psychic and I've always known there is no relation between spiritualism and being psychic. At all. Every psychic I know is agnostic and I know quite a few.  We use a forces that defy known religion as much as known science. None of us require meditation or spiritual symbols or religion. At all. None of us communicate with spirits. At all. It literally has nothing to do with spiritualism and I've watched so many people make us seem insane or like rambling idiots. I know psychics of all types. I'm a very strong thought reader and hypnotist. How can I set this straight? To a skeptic. What will you see as more than anecdotal "nonsense" for you? And when I prove you're wrong, will you help keep the record straight?

• Like 2

For all of you and your misunderstandings this is exactly what the pineal gland actually does.:angry:

http://www.endocrineweb.com/endocrinology/overview-pineal-gland

The third eyes is nothing more than a mental construct used to represent 'psychic' abilities. To awaken this 'third eye' just focus your imagination and thoughts on it daily. However this doesn't mean by any means you will develop any 'mystical' powers. You could even imagine the eye of sauron between your eyes if you want to. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

For all of you and your misunderstandings this is exactly what the pineal gland actually does.:angry:

http://www.endocrineweb.com/endocrinology/overview-pineal-gland

The third eyes is nothing more than a mental construct used to represent 'psychic' abilities. To awaken this 'third eye' just focus your imagination and thoughts on it daily. However this doesn't mean by any means you will develop any 'mystical' powers. You could even imagine the eye of sauron between your eyes if you want to. 

basement cat depths photo:  funny-pictures-cat-eye-of-sauron.jpg

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I have no misunderstanding. I argued this foolish person right above your comment. Shouldn't use the words "all of you."

21 minutes ago, Theyhaveusgiants said:

I have no misunderstanding. I argued this foolish person right above your comment. Shouldn't use the words "all of you."

Shouldn't use the word 'foolish' to describe another member, no matter how much you disagree with them.

Also, you've offered no proof of this metaphysical force that you supposedly utilize to read the thoughts of others. Just because you are not attached to any spiritual or religious beliefs, your claim is still not more credible than someone who is. So I trust you'll understand why I am not prepared to take your word for it.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Theyhaveusgiants said:

You continue to spread disinformation. It's gotten old and I'm going to do what I can to break the cycle. I had a psychic challenge in this section why didn't you try your hand when it was up. Those mind reading powers would have been to your advantage. Every psychic I know is a fraud. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Clair said:

10 minutes ago, Clair said:

Shouldn't use the word 'foolish' to describe another member, no matter how much you disagree with them.

Also, you've offered no proof of this metaphysical force that you supposedly utilize to read the thoughts of others. Just because you are not attached to any spiritual or religious beliefs, your claim is still not more credible than someone who is. So I trust you'll understand why I am not prepared to take your word for it.

I literally said the words "I offer proof".

Just now, Theyhaveusgiants said:

I literally said the words "I offer proof".

Then prove it. Right now prove it. Read my mind and tell me something anything that will prove you've got the real ****.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

You continue to spread disinformation. It's gotten old and I'm going to do what I can to break the cycle. I had a psychic challenge in this section why didn't you try your hand when it was up. Those mind reading powers would have been to your advantage. Every psychic I know is a fraud. 

You have no idea what I'm spreading. What was this psychic challenge?

You have no idea what I'm spreading. 

A mental disease based on disinformation and false hope. That's what you're spreading. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Then prove it. Right now prove it. Read my mind and tell me something anything that will prove you've got the real ****.

I'm going to do better. I will teach you. I can't read your mind through a computer. I'll show you how.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Theyhaveusgiants said:

I'm going to do better. I will teach you. I can't read your mind through a computer. I'll show you how.

Still waiting on this lesson...

• Like 2

Weak. That is so weak. My god that is the most pathetic thing I've read. Then oh great one, do show us all how to read minds.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CelticBanshee said:

Still waiting on this lesson...

Probably going to pull something from the Psions Guild or Psi Pog (oh wait that site died years ago). 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Weak. That is so weak. My god that is the most pathetic thing I've read. Then oh great one, do show us all how to read minds.

Are you actually going to listen? You seem to have your mind made up. I feel since you're the big voice here, we'll focus on you.

1 minute ago, Theyhaveusgiants said:

Are you actually going to listen? You seem to have your mind made up. I feel since you're the big voice here, we'll focus on you.

Then hurry up. I don't have all day and night to wait on you. Come on show me what you've got. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1