Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Orlando Shooting 911 call to be edited by FBI

Farmer77

According to eyewitnesses the shooter declared allegiance to both Hezbollah and ISIS during his conversation with 911. This is problematic to the ISIS narrative of course because Hezbollah and ISIS are enemies, well the government found a way around that contradiction - edit out the information:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/06/19/lynch_partial_transcript_of_orlando_911_calls_will_have_references_to_isis_cut_out.html

• Like 5

No surprise here, the facts don't support Obama's failed policies.

I saw Lynch's interview today and it was a disgrace.

• Like 4

I saw a headline that said the Orlando shooters text messages would be released soon. And then noted that it said those also would be edited.

I think you all might eventually discover that the redacted release is in regards to certain, specific communication with his wife; this issue which is under Grand Jury consideration in full disclosure. No surprise here. Just part of the judicial process.

7 hours ago, pallidin said:

I think you all might eventually discover that the redacted release is in regards to certain, specific communication with his wife; this issue which is under Grand Jury consideration in full disclosure. No surprise here. Just part of the judicial process.

You clearly didnt read the article. The attorney general specifically said : 

"What we're not going to do is further proclaim this man's pledges of allegiance to terrorist groups, and further his propaganda," Lynch said. "We are not going to hear him make his assertions of allegiance [to the Islamic State]."

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 4

OMG!  Stop with the games.  This is not a baseball game where a streaker runs out on the field and the cameras don't show him.  This is a serious threat to our way of life and it is threatened by the lifestyle of another culture that doesn't respect ours.  We can continue to wedge our heads into the sand and play PC or we can accept the facts.  The more we ignore it, the worse for everone it'll be when it explodes.  Does anybody really think this will just go away if we ignore it?

• Like 5

Just now, RavenHawk said:

OMG!  Stop with the games.  This is not a baseball game where a streaker runs out on the field and the cameras don't show him.  This is a serious threat to our way of life and it is threatened by the lifestyle of another culture that doesn't respect ours.  We can continue to wedge our heads into the sand and play PC or we can accept the facts.  The more we ignore it, the worse for everone it'll be when it explodes.  Does anybody really think this will just go away if we ignore it?

I dont believe the governments editing of the tapes have anything to do with political correctness and everything to do with keeping the ISIS narrative going. A confused, frustrated gay man who is battling inner demons doesnt help the government make their case for pointless, endless war in Syria and beyond. 

• Like 2

IMO editing out the parts where this "confused frustrated gay man" pledges his Allegiance to the Islamic State and to Al Baghdadi has a very great deal to do with political correctness.

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, Lilly said:

IMO editing out the parts where this "confused frustrated gay man" pledges his Allegiance to the Islamic State and to Al Baghdadi has a very great deal to do with political correctness.

A gay Muslim registered Democrat who pledged allegiance to ISIS was too much of a narrative**** for the media. That's why you see the usual suspects standing on their heads and speaking in tongues. 

• Like 3

From what I heard he said something about more attacks coming. That definitely doesn't help support bringing in the refugees.  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

From what I heard he said something about more attacks coming. That definitely doesn't help support bringing in the refugees.  

Thats the first ive heard that. 

18 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Thats the first ive heard that. 

I think it might have something to do with this: http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/15/report-omar-mateens-facebook-status-suggests-isis-attacks-usa/

However, this sounds like one of those general threats that these Extreme Jihadists spew out all the time.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, pallidin said:

That's not how that works.  If they were going to use any part of his calls or texts to prosecute his wife they would not be allowed to release any of it to public.  They would be obligated to release everything to the wife's defense and after the trial then be obligated to release everything unedited to the public.

What we have here is the Obama administration trying to control the flow of information and change history so this event will have played out the way they want it to play out rather than the way it actually was.  A mercy to Islam and a crime against the victims and their families and the American people.  We know where the presidents sympathies lie.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Lilly said:

It's worse than that. It's an Orwellian action that would make Stalin proud. 

• Like 7

From what I can see these shootings were  a 2 for 1 deal. This man was both a mentally unstable person (suppressed homosexual) and a Muslim who was radicalized domestically. Initially he was considering making Disney World his target but the lure of 'getting back at' homosexuals tipped his decision toward Pulse nightclub. The current administration does not want for this to be an act of Radical Extreme Islamic terrorism...but it absolutely was. The very declaration of such came from the shooters own mouth. Attempting to scrub the language so that there is no mention of the Islamic State or Al Baghdadi most certainly is an attempt to remove this reality. Frankly, this is one of the most PC things I've ever seen...and it went over like a lead balloon. Last I heard the FBI was re-instating the original language.

• Like 3

Rather satisfying that extreme public opinion can usurp a previously recommended redacted release.

On 6/20/2016 at 3:32 PM, RavenHawk said:

Nobody said ignore it.

There are but two solutions to this manufactured problem.   Either end our foreign policy or lose our rights.    I'll let you guess which one the Founders would choose.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yamato said:

Nobody said ignore it.

There are but two solutions to this manufactured problem.   Either end our foreign policy or lose our rights.    I'll let you guess which one the Founders would choose.

What's manufactured about a hundred shot people? It's a problem!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Paranormal Panther said:

What's manifactured is to portray this senseless act as an organized attack by ISIS on Western soil. When clearly the guy had an incoherent narrative that shows he was deluded. Is your typical jihadist supposed to express support for 3 different groups that are fighting each others?

http://www.salon.com/2016/06/13/orlando_shooter_supported_conflicting_islamist_groups_that_are_fighting_each_other/

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

What's manifactured is to portray this senseless act as an organized attack by ISIS on Western soil. When clearly the guy had an incoherent narrative that shows he was deluded. Is your typical jihadist supposed to express support for 3 different groups that are fighting each others?

http://www.salon.com/2016/06/13/orlando_shooter_supported_conflicting_islamist_groups_that_are_fighting_each_other/

It's probably not organized by a group of terrorists (or the FBI). I don't doubt that he was delusional, as well as incoherent. However, terrorists probably were a big part of his psychotic mix. I'm not convinced that he would have murdered the victims if not for that major factor.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Paranormal Panther said:

The problem, "Radical Islam", is a manufactured problem.   We've industrialized it.  

If the problem was about a hundred shot people, it'd be a problem already past.   A hundred shot people is a symptom of the problem, not the end of it.

How much more blatantly Orwellian can they get at this point?

• Like 1

• The topic was locked