Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

air reader

air reader

Hello i am air reader and i have been noticing lately that i am different from other people for example when i see an animal i can read it i can enter its thoughts and talk to irt that is only one thing i have tehe other is i have aerokinesis which means i can manipulate air in any way and move things that are light which isnt very helpful ive been trying to look for people who are like me but i have had no succes. I want to tahank the person who is reading this for reading and hope you can help me.

• Like 1

Any proof? Otherwise people will just think you have wind.

I won't be foolish enough to ask for proof on a random internet forum. I know a few people with your gift. There are people who can help. They will know if you are being honest. If you are being honest, I can help you get in touch with them. Like I said, you will not be able to fool them.

6 hours ago, air reader said:

Hello i am air reader and i have been noticing lately that i am different from other people for example when i see an animal i can read it i can enter its thoughts and talk to irt

Hi, a-r.  How do you know you have entered its thoughts?  An animal will react to a person in many ways - so how did you differentiate normal reactions from your 'thought conversation'?  Have you ever documented this in any way? 

that is only one thing i have tehe other is i have aerokinesis which means i can manipulate air in any way and move things that are light which isnt very helpful ive been trying to look for people who are like me but i have had no succes. I want to tahank the person who is reading this for reading and hope you can help me.

How did you ensure it wasn't just air currents or your own breath or movement?  Again, any video showing this (and hopefully showing what you did to ensure it wasn't from some other cause..) would be good. 

If not.. well... cool story, bro!

• Like 2

i have aerokinesis which means i can manipulate air in any way and move things that are light which isnt very helpful ive been trying to look for people who are like me but i have had no succes. I want to tahank the person who is reading this for reading and hope you can help me.

Even kids can do strange things by controlling air

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 3

8 hours ago, air reader said:

Hello i am air reader and i have been noticing lately that i am different from other people for example when i see an animal i can read it i can enter its thoughts and talk to irt that is only one thing i have tehe other is i have aerokinesis which means i can manipulate air in any way and move things that are light which isnt very helpful ive been trying to look for people who are like me but i have had no succes. I want to tahank the person who is reading this for reading and hope you can help me.

what it sounds like to me you have a gift which you are a telepath with telepathic abilities you can practice on people but get their permission first and make sure you trust them enough to practice with you don't want people thinking you're crazy when it's a gift you have and telepaths can read animals which it's almost like talking to them you kind of understand them if you want chat me up on my page I hate different topics about telepathic abilities next I'll be working on different ways to work with them, and if you want either one of my friends or family that are telepaths but now they need to see first if you are one so we need your permission to see by reading you...

On 6/20/2016 at 6:54 PM, air reader said:

I can look at my dogs and know what they are thinking too, and I know they are looking at me and know what I am thinking. I can prove it, my dog sits in front of me with a pooh bag and I know.....he is thinking I will take him out for a   s***t. 

When he sits in front of me with a ball, i know he is thinking, he wants to go and play.

How cool is that?!

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

... my dog sits in front of me with a pooh bag and I know.....he is thinking I will take him out for a   s***t.

Wow, thats a smart one. Can he also fill the poo into the bag by himself? That would be superior.

• Like 1

Have you tried your "gift" with a goldfish? that would be interesting.

Just now, toast said:

Wow, thats a smart one. Can he also fill the poo into the bag by himself? That would be superior.

No, but me more time, I am still working on him.

• Like 1

On 21/06/2016 at 3:27 AM, Tellapath said:

what it sounds like to me you have a gift which you are a telepath with telepathic abilities you can practice on people but get their permission first and make sure you trust them enough to practice with you don't want people thinking you're crazy when it's a gift you have and telepaths can read animals which it's almost like talking to them you kind of understand them if you want chat me up on my page I hate different topics about telepathic abilities next I'll be working on different ways to work with them, and if you want either one of my friends or family that are telepaths but now they need to see first if you are one so we need your permission to see by reading you...

Any chance on telepathically learning the use of comma's and punctuation? That post made my head hurt.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

I can look at my dogs and know what they are thinking too, and I know they are looking at me and know what I am thinking. I can prove it, my dog sits in front of me with a pooh bag and I know.....he is thinking I will take him out for a   s***t. 

When he sits in front of me with a ball, i know he is thinking, he wants to go and play.

How cool is that?!

My cat is similar, she looks at me while sitting  in front of her food bowl, she wants food. 

She sits looking at the door, she was to go out. 

She looks up at me while I'm on the couch, she wants to jump up for a cuddle and tummy rub. 

Think I've got this animals thoughts things sussed!

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

How cool is that?!

7 minutes ago, Redefining Success said:

My cat is similar, she looks at me while sitting  in front of her food bowl, she wants food. 

She looks up at me while I'm on the couch, she wants to jump up for a cuddle and tummy rub. 

I think you're both pet psychics. You just know what the little ankle biters want. lol

• Like 1

On 6/20/2016 at 1:54 PM, air reader said:

So your telling me that you got a Doctor Dolittle things going and you can redirect air current through will alone. I know a lot of people who'd love to rip you a new one. I mean if you can move the air in the subtlest of way, then we can blame every hurricane and tornado on you, through the butterfly effect of course. Good job. 

If I could control any air current, then I'd definitely load up on baked beans and onions. Maybe cabbage too. ;)

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

Aerokenesis?

I don't .....I mean.....it's just.....ummm ya.

• Like 1

Anyone can do it it's easy I can teach you how. All you have to do is go out into a field and focus really hard on a tree. Put all you mental energy and attention into it. The as soon as normal gust of wind moves the leaves or a branch, congratulate yourself for the confirmation bias.:tu:

43 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I think you're both pet psychics. You just know what the little ankle biters want. lol

dolittle02.jpg

i reckon we deserve a chair like this.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

dolittle02.jpg

i reckon we deserve a chair like this.

No!!! There isnt a cat!

My psychic power is PieKinesis. I can move a piece of pie from a plate to my face through will alone. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/27/2016 at 4:06 PM, Redefining Success said:

Where did he go George that's behavior it has no reference to this subject..to  do with what is being said...nothing to do with  telepathic abilities at all disputed...

Eh? 

Who is the George to which you are referring?

It is relevant, I'm looking at my cat and knowing what she wants. 

• 1 month later...

I can sometimes talk telepathically with one of my gran bunnies.

It's just like getting normal psychic messages, he sends images to my 3rd eye are and I ask my daughter if such and such things had happened. He used to live hours from me while she was at Uni. She was shocked with the stuff I passed on to her about things that had happened as there was no way to know them as they weren't simple things.

The other gran bunny is just nuts I've never been able to pick up on him. And I mean it is totally different to looking at your dog jumping around because they know it's dinner time.

Edited by Tia