Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

5 signs That Prove Aliens Exist (Ancient Alie

amine13

You know Big Bang Theory  came to mind after that post ....... so you may be right !  :D

On 6/21/2016 at 2:22 PM, Harte said:

The vid was created in ignorance.

For example, there isn't a single shred of granite OR diorite at Pumapunku.

Harte

Yep I was going to comment on this but I see you leaped in there and did it - that bad piece of fringe keeps getting repeated - do you know who the source for that lie is from?

• Like 1

My guess would be VonDaniken, but I only say that because Hancock constantly used him as a source.

Harte

• Like 2

A-A Debunked, short film on PumaPunku

go to 1.15 for the granite malarkey

Edited by seeder

34 minutes ago, Harte said:

My guess would be VonDaniken, but I only say that because Hancock constantly used him as a source.

Harte

You are probably right about Von Daniken being responsible. He is to ancient aliens what Ignatius Donnelly is to Atlantis. :no:

• Like 1

Partial transcript from video

AA: “One of the most intriguing thing there is it that the stones that were used there weren’t sandstone, they’re granite and diorite. The only stone that is harder than diorite is diamond, so the only way this could have been achieved is if the tools were tipped with diamonds.”

This is funny because it’s totally wrong, the stones are not granite or diorite at Pumapunku, they are Red Sandstone and Andesite[1][2][3], but this is also funny because of the way he says it.

AA: “The stones that were used there weren’t sandstone, they’re granite and diorite.”

Well yeah, actually it is sandstone. You can’t blame him though for it becomes obvious that throughout the series he often just repeats things he has heard in Eric Von Daniken’s books. Von Daniken’s books are what the Ancient Aliens series is based on. Later we see Eric Von Daniken himself make the exact same, totally wrong claim.

AA: “Of course [Pumapunku was] made out of stones found on Earth, because you don’t transport granite or diorite from another solar system.”

Von Daniken continues building up this false dilemma:

more
http://ancientaliensdebunked.com/references-and-transcripts/puma-punku/

1 hour ago, Harte said:

Harte

Yeah it actually might go that far back its amazing how many times that piece of bad info shows up.

This claim about hardness requirements for shaping very hard stones is also crapola.  Granite has been shaped and formed for millennia by human beings.  Did they ALL use diamonds?

There are plenty of examples of granite (for example) tools going all the way back into the Paleolithic.

Quartz too.

Harte

• Like 1

even nature.....can shape and smooth granite and quartz

given time

DSC01521.JPG

1 hour ago, seeder said:

even nature.....can shape and smooth granite and quartz

given time

DSC01521.JPG

Sure, but only diamond-tipped rain can do that.

Harte

• Like 5

Its so obvoius when you think about it:  The aliens were actually travelling sales beings for a company that sells DIY rock cutting supplies.

Now I just have to make a youtube video about my groundbreaking discovery. Thats how science works, isn't it ?

• Like 5

Oh harte, it's been way too long since I've been on here.  You can still crack me up.  I honestly can't believe that show still airs.  I can't even watch it anymore for the sheer entertainment value it's so bad. 

• Like 1

I sometimes watch it with the sound off, enjoying the views of several ancient sites, and inventing in my mind a script for what the idiots are saying when I see their lips moving.

In that way, I entertain myself and consequently am entertained by the show.

Except for the Bigfoot one. There's no helping that episode.

Harte

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Harte said:

I sometimes watch it with the sound off, enjoying the views of several ancient sites, and inventing in my mind a script for what the idiots are saying when I see their lips moving.

In that way, I entertain myself and consequently am entertained by the show.

Except for the Bigfoot one. There's no helping that episode.

Harte

Please publish your dub parody

• Like 2

Thread title:   5 signs That Prove Aliens Exist (Ancient Aliens)

Video title:

Five Stupid Things About Ancient Aliens

• Like 1

On 6/20/2016 at 9:37 PM, amine13 said:

Do aliens exist? Some say it’s obvious we’re not alone, others scorn the very idea and still others yet will hauntingly report their own experiences of alien probings following their casual night-time stroll through the fields of small town America. But with everything from increasingly bizarre reportings from increasingly credible sources, to basic mathematical probability suggesting the likelihood of alien life, these days, scepticism is harder won. Whatever your opinions, you may well find that the following facts have some impact on them.

I thought you were going to include "facts".  

There were not many facts in that video.  

• Like 3