Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mysterious “men in black” sightings reported

Still Waters

R. J. Strong of Port Louisa, Iowa was spooked by what he saw a week ago Monday, June 13,  at 2 a.m.

Strong posted on Facebook afterward that he was traveling near Ogilvie and F avenues in Muscatine County when he saw “some weirdo walking down the paved road in a black trench coat!!!!”

Several others on social media have reported similar sightings in recent weeks.

According to the reports, the individuals have been seen standing beside roadways and sometimes stepping into roadways as motorists are passing at locations across Muscatine County, in southeastern Iowa.

http://kwqc.com/2016/06/21/mysterious-men-in-black-sightings-reported-along-muscatine-co-roadways/

• Like 3

I'm not surprised that there don't seem to be any photos of the creep. Which sucks because it would have been fun to have been able to over analyze them to death.

• Like 2

I caught him walking through the neighbors yard the other day ...... so it's all true ............

Frank_(MiB2).jpg

• Like 3

I've also heard people dressed as clowns are doing the same thing

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Vlawde said:

I've also heard people dressed as clowns are doing the same thing

So this is probably your average creeper?

Not sure. I do think in the clown cases, some folks are just getting a kick out of dressing that way and standing alongside roads or streets, freaking people out

• Like 2

I'm failing to see what people are all upset about. Have they never seen a goth before?

Ok...so maybe in Iowa, they haven't.

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 1

I once saw a man walking down the street in a long back trench coat in 114 degree heat ........... but he also had little pieces of foil wrapped in his hair ... I just figured the mother ship left with out him ...... 

• Like 1

This seems like a goth or emo wandering around at night. Nothing crazy about it, and it's definitely nothing like an "MiB" encounter.

Amish wearing a rain cloak . 

amish.jpe

• Like 1

College fraternity prank?

16 hours ago, Podo said:

This seems like a goth or emo wandering around at night. Nothing crazy about it, and it's definitely nothing like an "MiB" encounter.

If they're jumping out in traffic, then they sound more on the emo side.

Better men in black than men on crack....

• Like 1

Just now, Sundew said:

Better men in black than men on crack....

Man if i see a trenchcoat "theyre on crack" is generally my second thought right after "holy columbine" 

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah it's me. don't see what the big deal is. I like to walk at night and its been a little chilly after dark here lately so I grabbed the only jacket not in storage. Plus it's so much easier to peek in your windows at night...:ph34r: