Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ANOTHER Orlando Mass shooting

BruiserBrody

1 hour ago, Phaeton80 said:

..Yeah, not because our fine representatives keep hurdling us into perpetuate wars against products and concepts (War on Drugs, War on Terror), repeatedly lying to their constituancy in favor of the arms industry..

Not because African Americans are still treated like second grade citizens in large parts of the country.. Not because big pharma has a strangle hold on our society, where rampant prescription drug abuse is the norm instead of the exception through the control this industry has over us by way of pervasive lobbies.. This extremely influencial industry preying on US citizens unabated.. Its even not because we have a monetary system based on moneycreation monopolized by private entities feigning as a federal institution; where every single dollar is printed in debt resulting in an indefinite financial yoke on the neck of every American..

No, no problem there. No what we have before us today is a real opportunity to destroy yet another unalienable civil right from The People; the Second Amendment. That is the time "to make some noise by speaking up and speaking out against 'injustice'.."

And we will (emotionally) argue that all of these nasty mass shootings will simply go away if we just amend, hollow out or remove the Second Amendment. Because, thats how we roll.

I don't usually agree with much Phaeton posts, but I do agree that we hear a lot of Talk out of the Washington DC Democrats, but not so much of direct, or effective, actions. Just talk, talk, talk... Promise, promise, promise... Excuse, excuse, excuse...

Big Pharma, and Big Oil/Energy, and Big Money do have too much control on the government, and aren't doing what is best for the American People, and buy off ALL the politicians in DC, so that none of them is really working For The People.

I'd agree also that the problem isn't the 2nd Amendment, or Guns, it is that we've allowed the population to get to a point where gang killings don't even make the news anymore and no one even cares that hundreds of young black men kill each other year after year. We need to fix why these gangs even exist.

I think the only applause due here is to our elected officials and the system they represent, for it is quite a feat to be able to keep up this pantomime without being tarred & feathered decades ago.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I don't usually agree with much Phaeton posts, but I do agree that we hear a lot of Talk out of the Washington DC Democrats, but not so much of direct, or effective, actions. Just talk, talk, talk... Promise, promise, promise... Excuse, excuse, excuse...

Big Pharma, and Big Oil/Energy, and Big Money do have too much control on the government, and aren't doing what is best for the American People, and buy off ALL the politicians in DC, so that none of them is really working For The People.

I'd agree also that the problem isn't the 2nd Amendment, or Guns, it is that we've allowed the population to get to a point where gang killings don't even make the news anymore and no one even cares that hundreds of young black men kill each other year after year. We need to fix why these gangs even exist.

?! Well sir, not everyone can be so astute as your 'rogue scholar' self, can they.

8 minutes ago, Phaeton80 said:

?! Well sir, not everyone can be so astute as your 'rogue scholar' self, can they.

Well it does say right there below my UM statistics...

Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

• Like 2