Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ANOTHER Orlando Mass shooting

BruiserBrody

Any reason to think this isnt standard gangbanger stuff? 

• Like 1

Well at least this one can't be blamed on terrorist's.  I'm going to guess gang related so not really national news.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

This would be my guess, too. Hope they find the f who did it. And I don't think many people would consider 4 to be a mass shooting number.

Edited by Child of Bast
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Child of Bast said:

This would be my guess, too. Hope they find the f who did it. And I don't think many people would consider 4 to be a mass shooting number.

Gang activity is my guess, too. And you and I may not agree with it, but four victims is the minimum number to be considered a mass shooting, according to the Feds.

Edited by Not Your Huckleberry
  • Like 2

Another side of the story, it seems that it's getting complicated!

A YouTube video saying the CIA was being Orlando.

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

You seem to have a different meaning for gang****er than we do here in the UK.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Not Your Huckleberry said:

Gang activity is my guess, too. And you and I may not agree with it, but four victims is the minimum number to be considered a mass shooting, according to the Feds.

Alll depends on the audience ;)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Not Your Huckleberry said:

And you and I may not agree with it, but four victims is the minimum number to be considered a mass shooting, according to the Feds.

You stole my thunder. I almost posted that.

2 hours ago, Thanato said:

No surprised. There is a mass shooting every day in the United States.

300 million people a 300+ million guns.  Yep, everyone's a wild ravening maniac out for blood.  Or maybe it could possibly be a bit more complicated?  Maybe it's down to society being less cohesive?  Customs and institutions that were once trusted no longer are respected?  Massive changes over a few decades and the only real glue we have to remind us we all are American is pop culture and corrupt politicians?  Whatever reason outsiders choose to judge us, most of us still would rather be Americans than to be anywhere else.  Don't get me wrong, we actually love our neighbors, north and south.  We just don't care what they think of how we choose to live.  

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, and then said:

We just don't care what they think of how we choose to live.  

:) 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, and then said:

300 million people a 300+ million guns.  Yep, everyone's a wild ravening maniac out for blood.  Or maybe it could possibly be a bit more complicated?  Maybe it's down to society being less cohesive?  Customs and institutions that were once trusted no longer are respected?  Massive changes over a few decades and the only real glue we have to remind us we all are American is pop culture and corrupt politicians?  Whatever reason outsiders choose to judge us, most of us still would rather be Americans than to be anywhere else.  Don't get me wrong, we actually love our neighbors, north and south.  We just don't care what they think of how we choose to live.  

All I said was that there is a mass shooting pretty much everyday in the United States.

35 minutes ago, Thanato said:

All I said was that there is a mass shooting pretty much everyday in the United States.

You constantly bad mouth America.

You're so proud of your country you wont' even reveal it.

Why the big secret?

I can guess though...

• Like 3

The Canadian Forces Communication & Electronics Branch badge he uses as his avatar should be a big clue.

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, ZZ430 said:

You constantly bad mouth America.

You're so proud of your country you wont' even reveal it.

Why the big secret?

I can guess though...

I have never hid where I am from. You can ask many people here where I am from.

And yes I am proud of being where I am from. And no I do not constantly badmouth the United States. 

Also What is it that you can guess?

6 hours ago, Gromdor said:

The Canadian Forces Communication & Electronics Branch badge he uses as his avatar should be a big clue.

Actually its the Royal Canadian Corps of Signals.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Thanato said:

And yes I am proud of being where I am from. And no I do not constantly badmouth the United States. 

Actually its the Royal Canadian Corps of Signals.

Well pooh, at least I got the crown and Hermes right.

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

Well pooh, at least I got the crown and Hermes right.

Ha, it recently changed back to the RCCS, formed in 1903 and renaimed in 1968, the RCCS was restored in 2013. It was the first independt signal corps in the British Empire. 

Also we call him Mercury... or Jimmy for short.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thanato said:

My mistake.

I can't relate to living in fear.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2016 at 10:28 AM, ZZ430 said:

My mistake.

I can't relate to living in fear.

Others, unlike you and I, seem to revel in living in fear, and posting about it.

• Like 1

I would like to see the Democrats have a sit in about gang violence but I guess that's actually a real issue so they stay away from it 

• Like 3

On 6/23/2016 at 3:55 AM, Thanato said:

No surprised. There is a mass shooting every day in the United States.

Yes, mostly in Democrat repented areas, and they die in the hundreds. Yet, 49 gay people are killed, and there is a Sit-In. Those hundreds and thousands of poor folk who die from gang activities just don't matter enough for their Representatives to care.

• Like 2

(Democrat sit in:) You have to make some noise by speaking up and speaking out against injustice ... There comes a time when you have to say something.

..Yeah, not because our fine representatives keep hurdling us into perpetuate wars against products and concepts (War on Drugs, War on Terror), repeatedly lying to their constituancy in favor of the arms industry..

Not because African Americans are still treated like second grade citizens in large parts of the country.. Not because big pharma has a strangle hold on our society, where rampant prescription drug abuse is the norm instead of the exception through the control this industry has over us by way of pervasive lobbies.. This extremely influencial industry preying on US citizens unabated.. Its even not because we have a monetary system based on moneycreation monopolized by private entities feigning as a federal institution; where every single dollar is printed in debt resulting in an indefinite financial yoke on the neck of every American..

No, no problem there. No what we have before us today is a real opportunity to destroy yet another unalienable civil right from The People; the Second Amendment. That is the time "to make some noise by speaking up and speaking out against 'injustice'.."

And we will (emotionally) argue that all of these nasty mass shootings will simply go away if we just amend, hollow out or remove the Second Amendment. Because, thats how we roll.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phaeton80 said:

..Yeah, not because our fine representatives keep hurdling us into perpetuate wars against products and concepts (War on Drugs, War on Terror), repeatedly lying to their constituancy in favor of the arms industry..

Not because African Americans are still treated like second grade citizens in large parts of the country.. Not because big pharma has a strangle hold on our society, where rampant prescription drug abuse is the norm instead of the exception through the control this industry has over us by way of pervasive lobbies.. This extremely influencial industry preying on US citizens unabated.. Its even not because we have a monetary system based on moneycreation monopolized by private entities feigning as a federal institution; where every single dollar is printed in debt resulting in an indefinite financial yoke on the neck of every American..

No, no problem there. No what we have before us today is a real opportunity to destroy yet another unalienable civil right from The People; the Second Amendment. That is the time "to make some noise by speaking up and speaking out against 'injustice'.."

And we will (emotionally) argue that all of these nasty mass shootings will simply go away if we just amend, hollow out or remove the Second Amendment. Because, thats how we roll.

stand-up-and-give-a-round-of-applause-1.

Perfectly well said.