Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CD player volume changes Plus Voices at night

LostSouls7

So lately more spooky things have been happening here lately. The CD player that is in my room was going up and down in volume on it's own.
 Also a track moved on to the next on it's own also, when the song had hardly started. I don't know but I had the volume moving on it's own with another system.

Then that same night spooky voices at night. I did a banish spell. And things were clear last night. Why do you think ghosts started manifesting in my realm ?

Get a new CD player. Because that one is broken. If you're hearing voices it might just be your imagination.

• Like 3

CD player sounds like it has a wiring or age problem. The radio in our kitchen used to change volume on it's own from normal to low to high in our case it's a signal dropping out problem. Voices could be people outside (some people are very loud), CD player making it, house creaking and setting your imagination off. My oldest niece (she's 27 this year) back when she lived with us had a portable battery operated radio/tape player, one night I was in her room with her and we could hear what sounded like heavy foot steps. When we looked no one was there (her room was out the back but behind the shed and gates so not easy to get to) heard it again, lights went on and we looked around the room her radio's batteries were dying and in the process made the noises. I would say look at all the logical possibilities first before assuming it's ghosts/sprits.   

• Like 2

I'd reply, except it seems Lost Souls always posts these and then either abandons them or offers nothing but smart-azz one-line replies... eg here is a typical reply about tapping sounds.  Then there was the scratches (scratch?) on the arm - that one turned into multiple run-ins with demons - the ones he put in his 'evil jar'..... etc, etc.

That sort of inanity tends to indicate a 'different' reason for being at the forum..  

• Like 5

Only sensible thing I will contribute is.... if one is a downloader of music, and burns random MP3's to disc, well, they will have differing volumes unless 'normalised' for volume first.... Ive made that error myself.

However, I find myself agreeing with Chrlzs, the OP seems to KEEP ON having alleged phenomena happening, ..... perhaps its a cry for attention... or a need to post tall  stories

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, seeder said:

.... perhaps its a cry for attention... or a need to post tall  stories

Ooh ooh can I do this. I could even change my name, but to what? There is a name I could change it to but I think it's already taken. I wonder what name that would be.:rolleyes:

• Like 3

CD players are really old and antiquated, its probably beat up therefore skipping and stuff.

Edited by Rinna
  • Like 3

Seriously LostSouls - with all this creepy stuff going on... from tapping on your window (another thread)...to hearing ghostly voices etc...I'd be packing if I were you :rolleyes:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Astra. said:

Seriously LostSouls - with all this creepy stuff going on... from tapping on your window (another thread)...to hearing ghostly voices etc...I'd be packing if I were you :rolleyes:

Packing bags?:st Or packing heat? :gun:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Astra. said:

Could I move in? Because I'd love a legit haunting. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Could I move in? Because I'd love a legit haunting. 

Yep - I'm sure LostSouls wouldn't mind. Make sure you keep in touch tho....we don't want those spooky ghosts scaring the pants off you to much  smileys-afraid-885309.gif

Edited by Astra.
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, LostSouls7 said:

So lately more spooky things have been happening here lately. The CD player that is in my room was going up and down in volume on it's own.
 Also a track moved on to the next on it's own also, when the song had hardly started. I don't know but I had the volume moving on it's own with another system.

Then that same night spooky voices at night. I did a banish spell. And things were clear last night. Why do you think ghosts started manifesting in my realm ?

Is this when the batteries start running low?

• Like 1

Whenever stuff like this happens it gets mistakenly directed towards demons and ghosts.

I'm not saying its aliens, but its definitely aliens bro.

They're trying to contact you to take you to the mother ship.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2016 at 2:57 PM, XenoFish said:

Get a new CD player. Because that one is broken. If you're hearing voices it might just be your imagination.

The CD player is old so you could be right. However it's analog. If it was digital I would think the volume could go up and down on it's own.

Well the voices other people heard them... also knocking on the walls. I was even asked if i heard the knocking I said yet.

But I did a banish spell. I think i took care of it for now.

On 6/22/2016 at 5:50 PM, ChrLzs said:

I'd reply, except it seems Lost Souls always posts these and then either abandons them or offers nothing but smart-azz one-line replies... eg here is a typical reply about tapping sounds.  Then there was the scratches (scratch?) on the arm - that one turned into multiple run-ins with demons - the ones he put in his 'evil jar'..... etc, etc.

That sort of inanity tends to indicate a 'different' reason for being at the forum..  

I am sorry! But I honestly was scratched and recently a 2nd time.

The first time was the worst. I tried to inflict the same claw marks on myself i could not. No way especially with with my short nails.

I heard voices some nights again. I was not the only one in the house who hear them. But yes it could be people outside.

On 6/22/2016 at 6:24 PM, Rinna said:

CD players are really old and antiquated, its probably beat up therefore skipping and stuff.

Perhaps. But how does this explain the volume going up and down on it's own ?

On 6/23/2016 at 4:30 AM, Astra. said:

Yep - I'm sure LostSouls wouldn't mind. Make sure you keep in touch tho....we don't want those spooky ghosts scaring the pants off you to much  smileys-afraid-885309.gif

Yes I would not mine But you must spend one night in the house alone.
Unlimited booze so you won't be scared.

On 6/23/2016 at 1:20 PM, mr3rdrock said:

Whenever stuff like this happens it gets mistakenly directed towards demons and ghosts.

I'm not saying its aliens, but its definitely aliens bro.

They're trying to contact you to take you to the mother ship.

bloody hell i knew it !

On 6/29/2016 at 10:46 AM, LostSouls7 said:

Perhaps. But how does this explain the volume going up and down on it's own ?

Videotape it.   While it does it, count slowly, loud enough to be included in the footage.

• Like 1

On 29/06/2016 at 10:47 AM, LostSouls7 said:

Yes I would not mine

Oh! so you would not mind if XenoFish moved in and checked out these ghostly shenanigans ?....

But you must spend one night in the house alone.

Can he bring his Teddy bear ? 

Unlimited booze so you won't be scared.

Soo! you drink booze when you're scared ?  smiley-drinking-beer.gif

That could be half the reason you're imagining things.... :D

Edited by Astra.
  • Like 1