Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How gravity works

trevor borocz johnson

Theoretical Physics
By Trevor Borocz Johnson

A universe and a quark are composed of the same substance that is Space-time and have the same properties, properties like fusion in stars, the periodic table, the chemistry for life, nature etc.. Space, which I refer to as void, and time which I refer to as energy, are woven together to form a universe or a quark. A universe or quark is then composed of cubic void blocks and energy lining those void blocks in a cubic honeycomb symmetry. A universe or quark is shaped like a cube. 

A Quark is a super dense, super small, area of space-time. An area of denser space-time will put a transcendent squeezing or density in the surrounding space-time it exists in. Blocks surrounding the quark are squeezed smaller by the super dense dimension of the quark. A body such as a planet creates a field of these denser void blocks because of the combined gravity field of the astronomical number of quarks in the planet. A quark passing by will “fall” into this field as it is attracted to the region of denser void which only increases the closer you are to the planet. 

Just like the super dense space-time of the quark puts a transcendent squeezing effect on the surrounding space-time its in, so too does the planet's gravity field have this effect on the edge of the quarks gravity field. When the edge of the gravity field of the quark touches the gravity field of the planet, the part of the outer layer touching the planet's gravity field becomes as dense as the outer layer of the planet's gravity field. The space time of the quarks gravity field that is squeezed becomes smaller in size, the quark and its gravity field then experience momentum in the direction of the squeezing, each successive layer of the planet's gravity field pulling it in faster. The denser space which increases the closer to the planet, has the more powerful attraction  force and the quark is pulled in that direction giving it momentum energy. The quark and the planet both pull on each other and effect one another in ratio to their size. 

If a body with a gravity field loses weight or during an object’s momentum on the surface of said body The field in its entirety decreases, and the units of empty space void expand slightly in a wave that perpetuates outward from the object. This is what creates gravity waves.

The number of quarks in a human body is 1.345 x 10^29. The area in which all the quarks of the earth would occupy if only quarks were to fill a region is a sphere with a diameter of .7 inches. That puts the weight of the earth into a teaspoon. In comparison to the size of the gravity field they create from there desolate existence it is clear that a quark has a much greater role in the universe then that of its physical boundaries. The limits of the gravitational boundaries of a single quark is of an inch to a sphere with a radius of up to four million miles. It is at this boundary to a single quark that its influence on space-time seizes and it can go back to its regular state. That is for a single quark. For the nucleus of a hydrogen atom which contains six quarks, three in its neutron and three in its proton, the region of boundary where the influence of gravity and compressed space-time returns to its regular state may ‘wobble’ between several different boundaries in accordance with the combination of quark spins. These different boundaries are what make up the different electron shells that an atom can have. From here at these boundaries, the atom’s retain the electron’s that compose their essence.  An electron then is simply a slice of energy whose amount is calculated by the edge of the region of space that is affected by an atom’s gravity. 

The strong form of energy is electromagnetic radiation(EMR) and electrons, and its inactive form is a weak energy dimension, the time of space-time. This weaker energy dimension is like a grid and has the property of flowing. The weaker energy dimension of empty space is a lining between the blocks of empty space void. It would resemble something like the lines on a sheet of graph paper where the white blocks on the sheet are the units of empty space void.

Electromagnetic radiation is a stress on this weaker dimensional energy of empty space. The stress gives energy and electrons ‘weight’ by squeezing on the dimensional void of space-time its in creating the effect of gravity. The squeezing stress itself is invisible which can be observed by holding a flashlight or LED behind one’s head and pointing it in the direction of sight in the dark. Anything within the region of squeezing will become illuminated but space itself will remain dark. In a sunlit room each illuminated object will add its own hue of coloration to the overall tension in the room which can be observed by holding a white sheet of paper in the center of the room. The sheet of paper will reflect the mixture of colorations that are present in the tension of empty space and changes as you move it around.

Magnetism is a property of the flowing of the empty space energy dimension. In a ferromagnetic material all the electrons orbit in the same direction. This creates a fan like churning of the empty space energy dimension. A magnetic field is then stirred up like wind through fan blades where one side of the material, south, is the draw for the fan, and the other side of the material, north, is the region that the ‘air’ would fill. Thusly two north ends repel each other and so do two southern ends.  When you move the magnet around you change the region of empty space which it has an effect on.

• Like 1

Our current theories (aka 'mainstream, or 'accepted') ARE mainstream/accepted for some really good reasons.  In particular, they explain the observations *and* contain mathematical proofs.  That mishmash of words does not explain observations, and the numbers you used are not relevant and are not tied together by anything resembling maths, let alone logic.

Such word salads are essentially worthless, especially when they involve re-definitions - eg you think energy can just be renamed as time??  Seriously?

You really need to understand the topic at a high level to begin to even think about offering hypotheses...  From that energy=time faux-pas, thence followed by the word 'transcendental', then cubic quarks and cubic voids ...   I stopped reading, as next you'd be telling us about the earth being turned into quarks in a teaspoon...  (..oh, wait...)

I'm sorry to be harsh, but this has gotta be a joke.

• Like 9

I thought particles of matter attract other particles of matter in direct proportion to their respective masses and in inverse proportion to the square of the distance between them.

• Like 1

Thread cleaned

As above - let's try this topic again but this time without the derogatory personal remarks.

Whether someone has posted something on another site or not shouldn't be used as an excuse to harangue them.

• Like 2

when you die you enter into the next dimension of the infinitely divisible, the quark dimension where you become yourself with your previous lives circumstances and are a person's size inside a quark the same ratio as your size to the present universe. to say that quarks are point particles is like saying "for all we know, we can't divide smaller then a quark" which is rubbish.

Edited by trevorjobo
  • Like 1

On 6/22/2016 at 7:52 PM, trevorjobo said:

Theoretical Physics
By Trevor Borocz Johnson

A universe and a quark are composed of the same substance that is Space-time and have the same properties, properties like fusion in stars, the periodic table, the chemistry for life, nature etc.. Space, which I refer to as void, and time which I refer to as energy, are woven together to form a universe or a quark. A universe or quark is then composed of cubic void blocks and energy lining those void blocks in a cubic honeycomb symmetry. A universe or quark is shaped like a cube. 

A Quark is a super dense, super small, area of space-time. An area of denser space-time will put a transcendent squeezing or density in the surrounding space-time it exists in. Blocks surrounding the quark are squeezed smaller by the super dense dimension of the quark. A body such as a planet creates a field of these denser void blocks because of the combined gravity field of the astronomical number of quarks in the planet. A quark passing by will “fall” into this field as it is attracted to the region of denser void which only increases the closer you are to the planet. 

Just like the super dense space-time of the quark puts a transcendent squeezing effect on the surrounding space-time its in, so too does the planet's gravity field have this effect on the edge of the quarks gravity field. When the edge of the gravity field of the quark touches the gravity field of the planet, the part of the outer layer touching the planet's gravity field becomes as dense as the outer layer of the planet's gravity field. The space time of the quarks gravity field that is squeezed becomes smaller in size, the quark and its gravity field then experience momentum in the direction of the squeezing, each successive layer of the planet's gravity field pulling it in faster. The denser space which increases the closer to the planet, has the more powerful attraction  force and the quark is pulled in that direction giving it momentum energy. The quark and the planet both pull on each other and effect one another in ratio to their size. 

If a body with a gravity field loses weight or during an object’s momentum on the surface of said body The field in its entirety decreases, and the units of empty space void expand slightly in a wave that perpetuates outward from the object. This is what creates gravity waves.

The number of quarks in a human body is 1.345 x 10^29. The area in which all the quarks of the earth would occupy if only quarks were to fill a region is a sphere with a diameter of .7 inches. That puts the weight of the earth into a teaspoon. In comparison to the size of the gravity field they create from there desolate existence it is clear that a quark has a much greater role in the universe then that of its physical boundaries. The limits of the gravitational boundaries of a single quark is of an inch to a sphere with a radius of up to four million miles. It is at this boundary to a single quark that its influence on space-time seizes and it can go back to its regular state. That is for a single quark. For the nucleus of a hydrogen atom which contains six quarks, three in its neutron and three in its proton, the region of boundary where the influence of gravity and compressed space-time returns to its regular state may ‘wobble’ between several different boundaries in accordance with the combination of quark spins. These different boundaries are what make up the different electron shells that an atom can have. From here at these boundaries, the atom’s retain the electron’s that compose their essence.  An electron then is simply a slice of energy whose amount is calculated by the edge of the region of space that is affected by an atom’s gravity. 

The strong form of energy is electromagnetic radiation(EMR) and electrons, and its inactive form is a weak energy dimension, the time of space-time. This weaker energy dimension is like a grid and has the property of flowing. The weaker energy dimension of empty space is a lining between the blocks of empty space void. It would resemble something like the lines on a sheet of graph paper where the white blocks on the sheet are the units of empty space void.

Electromagnetic radiation is a stress on this weaker dimensional energy of empty space. The stress gives energy and electrons ‘weight’ by squeezing on the dimensional void of space-time its in creating the effect of gravity. The squeezing stress itself is invisible which can be observed by holding a flashlight or LED behind one’s head and pointing it in the direction of sight in the dark. Anything within the region of squeezing will become illuminated but space itself will remain dark. In a sunlit room each illuminated object will add its own hue of coloration to the overall tension in the room which can be observed by holding a white sheet of paper in the center of the room. The sheet of paper will reflect the mixture of colorations that are present in the tension of empty space and changes as you move it around.

Magnetism is a property of the flowing of the empty space energy dimension. In a ferromagnetic material all the electrons orbit in the same direction. This creates a fan like churning of the empty space energy dimension. A magnetic field is then stirred up like wind through fan blades where one side of the material, south, is the draw for the fan, and the other side of the material, north, is the region that the ‘air’ would fill. Thusly two north ends repel each other and so do two southern ends.  When you move the magnet around you change the region of empty space which it has an effect on.

Yes!  The smaller you get, the lighter everything becomes!  The quark has to go by the same principles that we do, mathematically speaking.   The world of quarks has the same ratio as our world does.

On ‎28‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 7:59 AM, trevorjobo said:

when you die you enter into the next dimension of the infinitely divisible, the quark dimension where you become yourself with your previous lives circumstances and are a person's size inside a quark the same ratio as your size to the present universe. to say that quarks are point particles is like saying "for all we know, we can't divide smaller then a quark" which is rubbish.

When you make **** up it's still ****. You haven't said anything of substance here.

• Like 7

On 6/27/2016 at 5:29 PM, trevorjobo said:

Yes!   But, the world that you see in your dreams is made of photons.

I'm not making stuff up these are things I've already thought of and pulled out of a long string of thoughts. A lot of it is current belief as well as ideology from Jesus like the concept of dying into heaven or hell.

34 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

When you make **** up it's still ****. You haven't said anything of substance here.

If you believe in string theory or something then that is your own problem.

29 minutes ago, greggK said:

Maybe, like if you're brain is leaking energy into you're eyes while you sleep fueling visions of memories and dream symbols.

2 hours ago, trevorjobo said:

I'm not making stuff up these are things I've already thought of and pulled out of a long string of thoughts. A lot of it is current belief as well as ideology from Jesus like the concept of dying into heaven or hell.

If you believe in string theory or something then that is your own problem.

So you did make it up. It also appears you don't know what science is.

• Like 2

On 6/27/2016 at 5:29 PM, trevorjobo said:

:blink:....What the blorp did I read just now?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, greggK said:

Pardon?  Photons are LIGHT.  Dreams are brain activity - tiny electrical impulses - if you are claiming your brain lights up at night and generates actual photons, could you provide evidence (and the chemistry formulas) for that? 

• Like 2

Well, does anyone have any criticism, that is useful criticism (LOL have any criticism?!) that actually shows understanding of what I wrote in the OP?

Edited by trevorjobo

I am no expert in physics, but I am reasonably well-versed in it and I can not find anything that supports your theory.

Without going into "why" I suggest that you visit, register (free) and post your theory on www.physicsforums.com

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, pallidin said:

I am no expert in physics, but I am reasonably well-versed in it and I can not find anything that supports your theory.

Without going into "why" I suggest that you visit, register (free) and post your theory on www.physicsforums.com

the same post...exact same...is on many other forums already, I posted that earlier but it got deleted

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, seeder said:

the same post...exact same...is on many other forums already, I posted that earlier but it got deleted

Yep an at each forum was universally criticized and told he was FOS yet everyone is wrong but him. 

• Like 2

uh I said useful not the total opposite.

22 minutes ago, trevorjobo said:

Maybe you should like present something useful?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pallidin said:

That would give the OP an impression of what half-value period means. I mean, his own there.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, trevorjobo said:

Your initial post and follow ups have contained nothing of substance.  Much word salad, which in science terms is completely useless.  You have no maths, no predictions that can be tested, no observations that falsify current theories, in fact no scientific method has been applied to this at all.  Neither do you have any support - I see no cites, no-one rushing to your defence.. let alone any published paper, let alone any published paper that has passed any peer review at a credible science organisation.

So, given that you have received exactly the same response wherever you have posted this, where should a sensible person think the problem lies?

• Like 5

Hey ChrLzs,

I don't want to give any credence to Trev's strange interpretation of physics, but electrical (brain) activity does involve photons, albeit of the virtual variety. Think back to Feynman and QED. I don't think Trev has any inkling of this, but by default he is sort of right (!?). I note you specifically said "actual" photons in your post, so I assume you are making the distinction between virtual photons.

On 7/4/2016 at 0:03 PM, trevorjobo said:

Well, does anyone have any criticism, that is useful criticism (LOL have any criticism?!) that actually shows understanding of what I wrote in the OP?

Trevor, regardless of the manner in which it was presented, you have received some valid critiques here, and you have not answered them.  What exactly would you consider to be useful, since you have not addressed the valid critiques regarding your presentation of your conclusions?

• Like 2

• The topic was locked