Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ancient Mysteries

docyabut2

1 hour ago, kmt_sesh said:

Nah. I stashed that in the Sphinx's butt.

'fess up Kmt_Sesh we know you have  three ounces of catnip a day monkey on your back.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hanslune said:

'fess up Kmt_Sesh we know you have  three ounces of catnip a day monkey on your back.

Kind of a catty comment, isn't it?

• Like 2

20 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

It's the reconstructed causeway in the pyramid complex of King Unis at Sahara, from the end of Dynasty 5. It doesn't have anything to do with Khufu's pyramid.

Perhaps Khufu`s pyramid shafts  is where Sahara got  the idea  to build his ideology of the doors and bolts.

37 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Perhaps Khufu`s pyramid shafts  is where Sahara got  the idea  to build his ideology of the doors and bolts.

How would he have seen them? He might have heard about them however. Yet he was alive a century plus after G1 was built....if the present understanding of the dates are correct.

Edited by Hanslune
  • Like 1

That's weird. I was wondering where docy got Sahara from. My post showed I correctly typed Saqqara but where docy quoted me it says Sahara. Methinks something sinister is afoot.

Anyway, Hanslune is right. The Great Pyramid was still sealed tight over a century later when Unis built his pyramid, so it's unlikely anyone at the end of Dynasty 5 even knew about the shafts in Khufu's pyramid/

18 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

I am weird. I was wondering where docy got Sahara from. My post showed I  typed Sahara but where docy quoted me it says Sahara. Methinks something sinister is afoot. Or maybe two feet 

Anyway, Hanslune is wrong. The Great Pyramid was still sealed tight over a century later when Unis built his pyramid, so it's unlikely anyone at the end of Dynasty 5 even knew about the doors  in Khufu's pyramid/

See ... its easy !     Image result for whistling  smiley

17 minutes ago, back to earth said:

See ... its easy !     Image result for whistling  smiley

LOL That probably takes more work than it's worth. We have the quote function, after all. But when all is said and done, all must agree, I am indeed weird.

And they're not doors!

• Like 2

Sorry did mean King Unas at Saqqara

Opened are the double doors of the horizon; unlocked are its bolts...

220px-01_unas_causeway.jpg

Possible the shafts in Khufu `s   pyramid were of the pyramid   texts and  were a replica  of the doors that open with bolts

I did some lookin around and found this was one of the better "mysteries" pages:

http://paranormal.about.com/od/ancientanomalies/ss/Most-Puzzling-Ancient-Artifact.htm

The grooved spheres are actually a natural phenomenon known to happen out of the same process that makes coal and diamonds, so they aren't man-made.

The mystery of this globe in this painting isn't a mystery at all.

Some people suspected the world wasn't flat and this artists depiction of a blue globe snuck the idea into people's minds before proof was on the table.

33.jpg

11 hours ago, Zalmoxis said:

I did some lookin around and found this was one of the better "mysteries" pages:

http://paranormal.about.com/od/ancientanomalies/ss/Most-Puzzling-Ancient-Artifact.htm

The grooved spheres are actually a natural phenomenon known to happen out of the same process that makes coal and diamonds, so they aren't man-made.

The mystery of this globe in this painting isn't a mystery at all.

Some people suspected the world wasn't flat and this artists depiction of a blue globe snuck the idea into people's minds before proof was on the table.

33.jpg

No. That's the celestial globe (one of the spheres of crystal in the old cosmology.) You can tell because both the Sun and Moon appear on the globe.

Harte

• Like 3

Indeed , it is the 'outside view' of this 

terms_animamundi_large.jpg

or proof of ancient alien Russians 

Image result for sputnik

Edited by back to earth