Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dinosaurs of the Legas People: Racial Memory?

teri107

THE DINOSAURS OF THE LEGA-WAREGA PEOPLE: RACIAL MEMORIES OR EYEWITNESS ACCOUNTS?

Posted by Chris Parker | June 17, 20160

By Chris Parker Copy Right 2016

See now the behemoth, which I made with thee: he eateth grass as an ox. Behold now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the muscles of his belly. He bendeth his tail like a cedar; the sinews of his thighs are woven together. His bones are tubes of bronze, his members are like bars of iron….Job 40:15-18 Darby Translation

“Dragons are by far the most potent and widespread of all mythological beasts, and dragons or dragon like creatures appear in just about every mythology in the world. So omnipresent is the image of the dragon, and so powerful the emotions that it evokes, that Carl Sagan, among others, has suggested that dragons are actually a racial memory of dinosaurs…..” Sagan in “The Dragon’s of Eden” quoted in Dragons edited by Gardner Dozois, Jack Dann

In its own modest way this article is fully self contained. That is, I make my claims about science and evolution, present my own views about dinosaur and human interaction (and 65 million years) and provide “evidence” for my claims right here within the article; with photographs. If you choose to read this–hopefully for some of you- you will be-in effect- taking the Red pill :0).

In my research I’ve read a great many old newspaper articles with dinosaurs or as the term has “evolved”; giant saurian, great reptiles and giant reptiles as the subject. Science has been stating emphatically from almost the very beginning that man Never could have laid eyes on them. The alleged geographical time period between “cave man” ( sic) and dinosaurs has grown and now is quoted like a mantra at 65 million years.

Why? Of all the things in science that scientists admit they don’t know or where they have ultimately been proven wrong how did they so quickly conclude so emphatically that man never saw a dinosaur-and why do they work so hard to make you believe that? Particularly given that one of the most often stated phrases in “science news articles is; “science had previously thought”?

Dinosaurs are a gigantic, mysterious icon of evolution. They are an evolutionary mascot. As hugely massive, almost alien as some of them apparently were they must have been a part of an unevolved world that no longer exists—lending credence to the general theme of evolution—that neither them or us were created by God; we must have “evolved”.

Clearly a class of creature so mysterious and alien to the current world must be a giant proof of the theory? A glitch is that even science admits that crocodiles and alligators and turtles and the fish called coelacanth were around at the time of the “dinosaur” so….if they survived the Great Dying why not the t-rex or some sauropods?

What killed the dinosaur? If evolution promotes the continued ascension of survival of the “fittest” what could be more “fit” than a dinosaur? So where are they? What killed them off? That their own flatulence killed them is an actual scientific theory-as are; killer asteroid, climate change, dinosaur overpopulation, a hyper-cane, a global firestorm, continental drift, competition from mammals and/or a combo of more than one of the foregoing together.

Changes in water levels as a rationale is interesting because science’s Great Dying” when approximately as they estimate 97% of all living creatures died-determined by the finding of their fossils in the fossil record- can be best explained in reality by the “Great Flood” as described in Genesis 7;

Gen 7 21 Every living thing that moved on land perished—birds, livestock, wild animals, all the creatures that swarm over the earth, and all mankind. 22 Everything on dry land that had the breath of life in its nostrils died. 23 Every living thing on the face of the earth was wiped out; people and animals and the creatures that move along the ground and the birds were wiped from the earth. Only Noah was left, and those with him in the ark. 24 The waters flooded the earth for a hundred and fifty days

The remainder of the article: http://new.s8int.com/2016/06/17/the-dinosaurs-of-the-lega-warega-people-racial-memories-or-eyewitness-accounts/

dinofront.jpg

I thought the giant alligator was in Florida.

This logic is flimsy as hell. Animals that survived the K-T event survived because they were adapted to their environment enough to survive. A sauropod isn't "the fittest" simply because it is huge and powerful, and saying otherwise reveals that the writer doesn't know much about how evolution works.

"Of all the things in science that scientists admit they don’t know or where they have ultimately been proven wrong how did they so quickly conclude so emphatically that man never saw a dinosaur-and why do they work so hard to make you believe that? "

Scientists don't have to try very hard at all. Only a few hadrosaur bones have ever been found past the K-T boundary, implying that a few dinosaurs may have survived for a couple of thousand years into the Paleocene period, but that's it. No fossils or evidence for dinosaurs has ever been younger than 64.6-ish million years. The earliest great ape, let alone the earliest human, arises 22 million years ago. The earliest human ancestor, Australopithecus afarensis, was 3.6 million years ago. No matter how you cut it, humans didn't encounter dinosaurs. The closest we came to was, maybe, giant Megalania within Australia.

"Survival of the fittest" is badly expressed. It should be "survival of the fitted". There is no absolute quality of 'fitness', only of adaptation to the environment.

Edited by PersonFromPorlock
  • Like 1

The figurine could be modeled after a crocodile, chameleon, collard lizard or monitor.  It doesn't appear to be unmistakably a dinosaur.  There are all kind of lizards in Africa that might look like that.  If you had seen the clay dog I made in 4th grade art class, you might have thought it was a prehistoric mega-mammal.