Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

HBO NOW stand alone

BrooklynGuy

Has anyone tried this and what did you folks think? I'm considering getting it but wanted to ask around first, love my Netflix and Amazon.

Edited by BrooklynGuy

I feel like it would be good to binge watch a few seasons of things but overall it isn't made for the long term.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Thanks Rinna!

No prob. I will say HBO shows are probably some of the best, some notables include: Game of Thrones, The Sopranos, The Wire, Oz, Boardwalk Empire, True Detective (Season 1 is the only good one), East Bound and Down, Big Love. So where there isn't tons of "new" content, there are hundreds and hundreds of quality episodes out there. I suggest you look at their line up and what you haven't seen and what you want to see before deciding. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Has anyone tried this and what did you folks think? I'm considering getting it but wanted to ask around first, love my Netflix and Amazon.

I bought it for Game of Thrones and and I love it. Having Netflix, Hulu and access to Vudu the movie selection is meh, OK but it airs the newest episodes of Game of Thrones on Sundays just like the cable station does. 

• Like 2