Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Could I ask mediums to help me please?

vesicapiscis

Greetings,

I have just discovered this forum and genuinely wish to consult with all mediums about my experience. I am very sorry no details about the person or the "thing" can be disclosed at this stage, but later on I will definitely be happy to talk about everything if your reply is correctly related to it.

All started from mid April in 2015, I have been through ups and downs in feelings since then (including two mental breakdowns in the worst cases), In spite of all these, I still survived with the same nearly "insane belief" and believe things are still ongoing.

Also there was one odd attack by a stranger last October, when I had an evening walk in my neighborhood: I was in very bad mood that day accusing myself and feeling terrible about the future (related to this thing). An old man sitting by the road, dressing all in black with white beard, suddenly kicked me from left side when I passed him... I looked at him and saw flames in his eyes, anyway I left and thought he was probably a miserable drunkard...

About myself, I am amateur astrologer who has been studying astrology for the past 13 years. I had never thought I would have psychic ability or event in my life until 2013, when I seemed to learn something about my past life by accident and got to know one person as revealed in my dream. The person involved here is another one, but I always believe both of them were very well known to me in my past life and will be very important for me in this life. 

Am I insane? I feel like playing chess blindfolded, what shall I do?

This should be in the psychic and metaphysical section. 

I recommend talking to someone. A professional rather than a medium. This is my suggestion.

• Like 3

Sorry, I'm a large. Maybe 7 years ago ...

• Like 3

I'm sorry for the previous reply. I just tried to make a silly attempt at a comical reply after only reading the topic headline but it is obvious from reading your post that you need real support, be it mystical or psychological. I, too, tend to agree with Xeno.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, vesicapiscis said:

Greetings,

I have just discovered this forum and genuinely wish to consult with all mediums about my experience. I am very sorry no details about the person or the "thing" can be disclosed at this stage, but later on I will definitely be happy to talk about everything if your reply is correctly related to it.

All started from mid April in 2015, I have been through ups and downs in feelings since then (including two mental breakdowns in the worst cases), In spite of all these, I still survived with the same nearly "insane belief" and believe things are still ongoing.

Also there was one odd attack by a stranger last October, when I had an evening walk in my neighborhood: I was in very bad mood that day accusing myself and feeling terrible about the future (related to this thing). An old man sitting by the road, dressing all in black with white beard, suddenly kicked me from left side when I passed him... I looked at him and saw flames in his eyes, anyway I left and thought he was probably a miserable drunkard...

About myself, I am amateur astrologer who has been studying astrology for the past 13 years. I had never thought I would have psychic ability or event in my life until 2013, when I seemed to learn something about my past life by accident and got to know one person as revealed in my dream. The person involved here is another one, but I always believe both of them were very well known to me in my past life and will be very important for me in this life. 

Am I insane? I feel like playing chess blindfolded, what shall I do?

i hope this helps you,from Pam Mccagh

Sometimes things happen in our life that we cannot explain, and has you pointed out, your life has not been all it should have been, and stress comes in different ways.

I believe, what happened to you that day has made  to think twice.’ maybe it is about seeking help from a particular person as you stated you only the wanted is a psychic medium to answer.

I believe you have found the wisdom in words by telling us about your love of astrology. I do feel you may need to go a little further, communicating with the other side is a beautiful experience.

And sometimes we all need different experiences, to add to our life.  The next time you feel lonely bring in the most beautiful thought that you remember.  And put yourself in the place.  I wish you all the best to the future and I know we will hear from you again.  Regards Pam Mccagh

Sometimes things happen in our life that we cannot explain, and has you pointed out, your life has not been all it should have been, and stress comes in different ways.

I believe, what happened to you that day has made  to think twice.’ maybe it is about seeking help from a particular person as you stated you only the wanted is a psychic medium to answer.

I believe you have found the wisdom in words by telling us about your love of astrology. I do feel you may need to go a little further, communicating with the other side is a beautiful experience.

And sometimes we all need different experiences, to add to our life.  The next time you feel lonely bring in the most beautiful thought that you remember.  And put yourself in the place.  I wish you all the best to the future and I know we will hear from you again.  Regards Pam Mccagh

Also since the beginning of this year, I began to be able to receive messages from a mirror at a nearby shopping centre, which would be followed by events of exactly the same nature. (When I looked at my face in the mirror, I would receive a specific message.) Apart from all above, I have also got some odd knowledge about history and politics, which is rather forbidden from being talked about... 

2 minutes ago, vesicapiscis said:

Also since the beginning of this year, I began to be able to receive messages from a mirror at a nearby shopping centre, which would be followed by events of exactly the same nature. (When I looked at my face in the mirror, I would receive a specific message.) Apart from all above, I have also got some odd knowledge about history and politics, which is rather forbidden from being talked about... 

dr-evil-right.gif

• Like 1

On 2016-06-25 at 0:25 AM, Pam McCagh said:

I do feel you may need to go a little further, communicating with the other side is a beautiful experience.

Communicating with the other side is a beautiful experience? Tell that to the thousands of people who suffer from mental illness, hallucinations and who knows what other nightmare illness. It angers me to no end that so many so-called mediums encourage people who are in obvious distress to push it further, thereby possibly causing them more harm and anguish. It is irresponsible and shameful. If you did indeed wish this person all the best, your answer would not have been what it was.

• Like 1

On 6/25/2016 at 5:25 AM, Pam McCagh said:

Hi,

Thanks for our reply. Communicating with "the other side" is like getting a driving licence or meeting someone unfamiliar, however as it is conducted in a supernatural way, it is more demanding than usual communication. As I have been led in learning and obtaining this kind of ability, I think there is a long way to go.

Here, I am just curious to know what you think of this person, who have been communicating with me in this invisible way since April 2015 as said above:

There has been a dramatic change in his life after I got in touch with him, including losing a lot of weight (and he became really thin) and quitting his job to start a new company (he called it "resurrection"). Surely I know he has been experiencing some tremendous difficulty in order to establish himself / realize ambitions since then.

Interestingly he has been utilizing the power of "Saturn" since the beginning by adding typical symbols or naming his project "Titan", which stands for moon in Capricorn as I immediately felt when I first saw it, as I have moon in Capricorn (when I looked at the portrait of the discover Christiaan Huygens I had a feeling he had moon in Capricorn, and the answer is yes). There are also a couple of things that can be considered evidence that we are in contact with each other, however he had never contacted me directly and this bothers me very much from time to time.

Also I forgot to mention, we knew each other for 13 years, but it was just last year that I started to get in touch with him again.

Edited by vesicapiscis

I will wait to see if anyone can talk with me here and at what level I am now or, it is always quantum entanglement only.

Edited by vesicapiscis