Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Fire Ship" UFO 6/23/16

BruiserBrody

I shamefully admit I clicked the link (out of sheer boredom mind you) and was not impressed enough to be omg aliens. 

Although my boredom level was extremely high I could not find myself to watch the entire 13 minute video. The dialog was crap, almost scripted, and you could see at one point of lightning the light/fireball shifted above the tree line unnaturally.

In my opinion the video is as fake as my girlfriend.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kurzweil said:

In my opinion the video is as fake as my girlfriend.

:huh:

• Like 1

'Secureteam' content is, to date, always either a hoax or (deliberate) misidentification.  Please stay away from their channel and videos - if it is something worthy of attention, you will see it elsewhere.

If someone wants to post a link to this from another credible source, I might go look, but these fakers and hitseekers will not get any hits from me.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

'Secureteam' content is, to date, always either a hoax or (deliberate) misidentification.  Please stay away from their channel and videos - if it is something worthy of attention, you will see it elsewhere.

If someone wants to post a link to this from another credible source, I might go look, but these fakers and hitseekers will not get any hits from me.

Thanks for the heads up! 

• Like 1

Cool video. Looks ligit to me. Wonder what those things were.

BTW don't worry about the haters. Secure team doesn't make video's. They play other peoples video's as they come in. Looking around here you'd think they have a studio where they spend all day faking video's.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Cool video. Looks ligit to me. Wonder what those things were.

BTW don't worry about the haters. Secure team doesn't make video's. They play other peoples video's as they come in. Looking around here you'd think they have a studio where they spend all day faking video's.

Looks about as legit as your spelling of the word 'legit'.

And yes, don't worry about the haters; Worry about the people who have been educated time and time again about a highly questionable YouTube channel, yet still think it has a thread of credibility.

• Like 1

It's clearly time to play the Youtube video game.. so here I go breaking my own rules...

(in my defense, I think the titles make it pretty dam clear what these are about - Tyler Glockner, aka 'Secureteam10' IS a hoaxer and liar and does NOT just post other people's videos...)

There are plenty more examples out there.  How many times do you get to lie and cheat and still be taken seriously?  You'll even find many of the more 'out there' UFO enthusiast groups have banned anything from Glockner.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 3