Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Scottish UFO plaque replaced after 24 years

This reminds me of a UFO monument in Ängelholm here in Sweden at the place where Gösta Carlsson (called the pollen King) said that he had an encounter with aliens who had landed there (he wrote a book about it as well I think). He said that the aliens inspired him to make a pollen medicine. He started companies based on this and become a rich man.

Edited by fred_mc
  • Like 1

Somehow I do believe the Grey's could be for real. Due to their very advanced technology, physical work is minimal hence they lose most of their muscles n become skinny..

Edited by TheGreatBeliever

Can I ask why this is one of the best cases ever?  You have a man with a story and that is it, no witnesses, no evidence, nothing.  If he was assaulted, as the police thing, and beaten to the point that he was unconscious for several hours isn't it more likely that he was hallucinating?

10 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Can I ask why this is one of the best cases ever?  You have a man with a story and that is it, no witnesses, no evidence, nothing.  If he was assaulted, as the police thing, and beaten to the point that he was unconscious for several hours isn't it more likely that he was hallucinating?

Hi Merc.....been a while!

never heard of this case before....I did notice that it was only months prior to Rendlesham, i.e. dome craft...woods.....silver objects emminating from larger object....etc etc

have you ever seen a police report or even a transcript for his version of events? Be curious to have a little read up...will go look myself but thought I would ask to save time :)

4 minutes ago, quillius said:

Hi Merc.....been a while!

never heard of this case before....I did notice that it was only months prior to Rendlesham, i.e. dome craft...woods.....silver objects emminating from larger object....etc etc

have you ever seen a police report or even a transcript for his version of events? Be curious to have a little read up...will go look myself but thought I would ask to save time :)

Hey Q!  No, I am no more informed about this case than you and only going by what was said in the UM summary of the article.  

5 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Hey Q!  No, I am no more informed about this case than you and only going by what was said in the UM summary of the article.  

ah ok, will have a dig if time permits, thanks