Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man spots Donald Trump in floor tile

Mark One

From the link:

After a long, long time looking we think we’ve managed to figure it out. Here’s a little bit of help if you still can’t spot it:

Come on, I saw it after a grand total of...immediately.

Then again Huff Po people arent' that bright.

• Like 2

That's hilarious, I can sort of see it! Hahah!

• Like 2

I can see Midlothian becoming a pilgrimage site for millions wanting to urinate on Trump! 

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, ZZ430 said:

From the link:

Come on, I saw it after a grand total of...immediately.

Then again Huff Po people arent' that bright.

:D

• Like 1

I'm having a hard time seeing it. Maybe the act of going to the bathroom is needed to make the connection ;)

• Like 2

Hmmm..maybe I am being a bit old school here, but it looks more like the virgin Mary.

• Like 3

it's like those people who see the face of Jesus in a bowl of soup and on a piece of toast! He is the new messiah, see! 

• Like 1

Personally, I only vaguely see Trump. The 'face' reminds me of someone seen in my childhood, someone from a classic film or tv show, wearing a hat.

I'd like to know whether the stone is natural or man-made. If it is natural then it is likely a one of a kind tile, but if it is man-made then the pattern should be found repeated on every few tiles.

17 hours ago, Clair said:

And for once, I am not even going to mention the word pareidolia.  :)

Why not? Because unless you believe someone purposely designed the face into the tile during the manufacturing, or hoaxed by enhanced already present features to create the img then, by definition, that is exactly what it is

1 minute ago, AZDZ said:

Why not? Because unless you believe someone purposely designed the face into the tile during the manufacturing, or hoaxed by enhanced already present features to create the img then, by definition, that is exactly what it is

Yes, I know that's what it is. My comment was tongue in cheek.

18 hours ago, Mark One said:

I can hear EBAY calling :)

Trump would probably buy it and use at rally then resell it LOL

Its Saint Donald, its Saint Donald!

2 hours ago, AZDZ said:

The 'face' reminds me of someone seen in my childhood, someone from a classic film or tv show, wearing a hat.

I remembered who the face was reminding me of... Red Skelton's Clem Kadiddlehopper. Upon getting a memory refresh from some images of Clem, (below) I see that the resemblance wasn't that great, but it's still who I was thinking of from the img. The hat set off the memory.

Red-Skelton-poses.jpg

49398_lg.jpeg

2 hours ago, White Unicorn said:

Trump would probably buy it and use at rally then resell it LOL

certainly there's a line of merchandise here that the great man is missing out on, which is most unlike him.

• Like 1