Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stories from the other side

Pam McCagh

Good morning, my name is Pam

I have listened to some of your comments.  And some of your questions.  I have been a medium for 38 years.  My mother was the best medium in the world.

I would like to tell you a little bit of what I know, I believe our loved one’s come back to tell us that they have reached the other side okay.

Some of them come back, because the sadness of leaving their loved ones has being too great for them to let go of this world.

We all would like to know where we go in the end; I have written so many books and so many stories, about the passing of the people we love, and sometimes we ourselves cannot let them go.’’

For the people that want to stay.  That is their choice.  The good Lord gave us the choice .’’whether we go whether we stay.   In the end, it is our choice.

Sometimes someone comes along too afraid to take the last step to let go of this world and go on the other side.

I have never come across.  Negative energy.  When things are happening around your home.  Work.’’ or whatever.  For me, I know I have spent a lot of time on this. 

It is always about the loved ones, coming to give you a message.

So,’’ the next time your television goes on and off.  Your doors opens and closes.  The cat Keeps meowing.’’ the dog keeps barking, just remember.  Talk to them, tell them how much you love them. But most of all tell them it is time to let go.It is far easier for a person to come back.  When they had accepted death. Finishing on a happier note.  We all have the ability to see, ear, and think.’’ all we have to do is,’’ put it all into practice.

Love to you all.  Pam

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Pam McCagh said:

So,’’ the next time your television goes on and off.  Your doors opens and closes.  The cat Keeps meowing.’’ the dog keeps barking, just remember.  Talk to them, tell them how much you love them. But most of all tell them it is time to let go.It is far easier for a person to come back.  When they had accepted death. Finishing on a happier note.  We all have the ability to see, ear, and think.’’ all we have to do is,’’ put it all into practice.

Next time my TV goes on and off, I will check I'm not sat on the remote.

If a door opens and closes I will check the hinges and catch

If the cat keeps meowing, I will feed her.

If the dog keeps barking, I'd be worried as I dont have one, but if I did, I'd let him out.

To quote: I would like to tell you a little bit of what I know, I believe our loved one’s come back to tell us that they have reached the other side okay.

Do you know, as in for certain with definate proof, or do you believe? They are 2 totally different things.

Also, another quote from your own website: My unique style offers an enlightening evenings entertainment at lightning speed.

You also say your mother was the best medium in the world(any proof or recognition of this?), yet your website says the best you have ever seen. They are quite far apart on the spectrum. 

I'm sorry Pam, but id rather check hinges and feed the cat.

• Like 2