Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychic meets Heather Zubek,

Pam McCagh

The Life Of a Psychic

I was rather enjoying my coffee and scones too much. Occasionally I am tempted to say, "I'll be the lady wearing the red carnation and carrying a copy of The Times.” This time I forgot to leave any sign to indicate my journalistic intentions.  When meeting authors for the first time for an interview I usually wait at a table in a local cafe with their book in clear view.

"You must be Heather”, uttered a voice beside me.The shock of being caught by an author with my mouth full of scones and cream prevented any enquiry as to how she knew who I was, but I was to learn that this was no ordinary author.

Pam McCagh is a psychic.  In England, she is also known as the Dream Catcher or Pam from England.  An international clairvoyant, McCagh works in both England and Australia with television, radio, and charities, helping to connect people with their loved ones.

From that moment, her psychic abilities grew and she now believes she can hear and feel those of the spirit world.  It was during this experience McCagh believes she crossed to "the other side.”  She was 28 at the time.  Born in Leeds, England, McCagh had a near death experience during an attempted suicide.

Today we're meeting for a different reason - ghost writing, or automatic writing, to be more precise.

McCagh, who confesses to have no experience or knowledge of book publishing, has penned , is a compilation of stories from lost souls who have not crossed over to the other side after death.Sleep Never Comes.  Written in just nine weeks, Side The Other Sleep Never Comes For Those That Did Not Reach

“It’s just such an unusual feeling that comes over me," she says, explaining how she hears their stories.  Pam now has many more books of similar stories - and there is still more to come.  "I was told a long time ago that I would write a book”, laughs McCagh”, which my family thought I was out of my mind, considering I can’t write a shopping list without getting someone to decipher it.

"I just have to stop everything and write.”  Some of the stories found in It is comforting to know that there are people like Pam McCagh telling their stories.  are for anyone who has lost a loved one.Sleep Never Comes,

My age and my "chubbiness" a dead give-away - not helped, of course, by my consumption of the scones and cream.   Out of the ten or so characteristics, at least eight were spot on.  It was shown to me.  Once the interview was complete, McCagh turned and said that when she heard about our meeting, she wrote my description on a slip of paper.

I would like to say thank you to Pam for a most interesting interview. By Heather Zubek,

West Australian News.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pam McCagh

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic