Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'ELVIS NOT DEAD' Graceland groundsman filmed

jethrofloyd

'ELVIS NOT DEAD' Graceland groundsman filmed THIS MONTH is 'King aged 81'

As "celebrities who are not really dead" conspiracy theories goes it is one of the longest running and certainly the most famous.

But, ever since Elvis Presley's death was announced on August 16, 1977, when he was 42, there have been countless theories that he faked his own demise and instead disappeared

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/683314/ELVIS-NOT-DEAD-Graceland-groundsman-filmed-THIS-MONTH-is-King-aged-81

• Like 1

I personally find many of the dead celebrity not really dead stories somewhat credible. I've moved across the continent more than once to instigate change in my life. If one has relatively unlimited resources and is in need of a change I think its totally feasible that they would fake their deaths in order to instigate that change. 

Now arguing with people about it or claiming to have found said dead celebrity is a bit much for me but I dont think the topic is necessarily insane.  

• Like 2

Everyone in the world has a twin or twins with slight differences. We had a guy in the town I used to live in who looked just like Elvis, except he was like 6'5". 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Everyone in the world has a twin or twins with slight differences. We had a guy in the town I used to live in who looked just like Elvis, except he was like 6'5". 

A convenience store near my house swears my doppelganger works there. He's never on shift when I come through so im starting to doubt the story but I did have to wonder if I would even recognize that person as such. 

• Like 1

I met mine in Tennessee while on vacation. It was creepy and funny at the same time, he was leaving the restaurant my wife and I were going into with someone who looked like my wife. A total wtf moment.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I met mine in Tennessee while on vacation. It was creepy and funny at the same time, he was leaving the restaurant my wife and I were going into with someone who looked like my wife. A total wtf moment.

You sure you werent just passing a mirror? Lol

• Like 3

Probably just an old Elvis impressionist. The man probably had--and still has--hundreds if not thousands. It was and is the most curious thing about the Elvis phenomenon. No other celebrity has been faked by so many.

This year attention has turned to a pony-tailed, grey-haired groundsman working at Graceland, Elvis' former residence in Memphis, Tennessee.

Just because he was seen at Graceland that doesn't make him Elvis. If he'd been spotted anywhere else I doubt he'd have got a second look.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I personally find many of the dead celebrity not really dead stories somewhat credible. I've moved across the continent more than once to instigate change in my life. If one has relatively unlimited resources and is in need of a change I think its totally feasible that they would fake their deaths in order to instigate that change. 

Now arguing with people about it or claiming to have found said dead celebrity is a bit much for me but I dont think the topic is necessarily insane.  

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

:rolleyes:

People will post anything for a couple of clicks. 

• Like 1

Elvis would be 81. This guy looked in his 60's.

• Like 2

"Before Elvis, There was Nothing."  John Lennon

• Like 1

yes it makes sense to go into hiding all your life and not see your kids ever again.........

• Like 1

if that were Elvis, which i highly doubt lol, why would he just be hanging around in a park, fidgeting with what looks like a hose lol..

7 minutes ago, LucidElement said:

if that were Elvis, which i highly doubt lol, why would he just be hanging around in a park, fidgeting with what looks like a hose lol..

Im in no way actually arguing that this is Elvis! I will play devils advocate for the sake of conversation. 

High stress careers suck particularly when you feel stuck in them. Having spent countless hours at my desk fantasizing about a simpler life where I sell hotdogs out of my hotdog cart in the park I can totally see a superstar fantasizing about a simpler life where he maintains the grounds , trims his shrubbery and raises roses all day. 

• Like 2

Its a little off topic but did anyone else read last year about how bob marley was found dead... A poor old mystery bum in a box whos dna revealed to be bob marley? It was admitted that his death was faked in exchange for royalties... So Elvis too wouldnt be a suprise.

19 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

Its a little off topic but did anyone else read last year about how bob marley was found dead... A poor old mystery bum in a box whos dna revealed to be bob marley? It was admitted that his death was faked in exchange for royalties... So Elvis too wouldnt be a suprise.

Same with the Las Vegas police officer who claimed on his death bed that he and several other officers and medics were paid off to fake 2pac's death. Its not unfeasible. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LucidElement said:

He was getting ready to hose off his blue suede shoes because he just stepped in some remnants of a hound dog. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nnicolette said:

Do you get your news from the Onion or something?

• Like 1

On Sunday, June 26, 2016 at 9:44 AM, XenoFish said:

I met mine when I worked for Abercrombie & Fitch during high school. I was bored, folding and reracking clothes when this guy walks in looking at some shirt. He looks up and we catch each other's eye; he looked as if I'd just caught him shoplifting. What made it even more strange was the fact that we were wearing almost identical outfits. I was heavily into weight lifting at the time and we even had similar builds. His girlfriend pointed at me (who also happened to resemble MY girlfriend), said something to him and we all just cracked up. I asked him if I could help him find anything and he said, "Yea, my family history tree".

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wyelander said:

Elvis? Looked more like Kenny Rogers to me.

haha...  ya,  if that guy looks like Elvis,  i look just like Queen Elizabeth.

• Like 2