Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'ELVIS NOT DEAD' Graceland groundsman filmed

jethrofloyd

39 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Do you get your news from the Onion or something?

Saw it on facebook. Just a random thought clearly not real but not unbelievable either.

For all of you people in the UK, you know what the "V" sign means with the knuckles toward the person.  To translate for the American audience, it means the same thing as the middle finger salute.  So the next time you see the Winston Churchill "V" for victory picture, now you know what he was actually saying to Hitler.:rolleyes:

Edited by paperdyer
Fixed typo
  • Like 1

Well, nonsensical as it is...

There is no way that dude in the video is 81.  Maybe mid-late 50's early 60's.

And he wasn't flashing the peace sign, he was flipping the camera person the bird, discreetly.  Make it look like an itch.  I do that to other drivers all the time.  It makes me laugh. 

5 minutes ago, supervike said:

Well, nonsensical as it is...

There is no way that dude in the video is 81.  Maybe mid-late 50's early 60's.

And he wasn't flashing the peace sign, he was flipping the camera person the bird, discreetly.  Make it look like an itch.  I do that to other drivers all the time.  It makes me laugh. 

Oh dude genetics are a wondrous and ponderous thing. My family seems to drop dead around 60 and they look every minute  of their age. My wife's family though is damn near immortal in comparison. My 80 year old father in law just quit playing hockey last year and looks younger than the dude in the video. 

• Like 2

if Elvis went through all the trouble of faking his death, then I'm quite sure he wouldn't be hanging around Graceland where someone might recognize him

BEST - Ron

Eh ... Andy Kaufman being alive has more credibility in my eyes.

I still think they're both dead.

• Like 1

Umm.. you can't even see his face, all I saw was the back of his head the entire clip on and .5 secs of his chin.

Really?

• Like 1

Right.  So Elvis fakes his death and gets a job as the groundskeeper of Graceland.  Okay.  Not.

Elvis is in an assisted care facility in Texas fighting mummies with JFK.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 5

On 6/26/2016 at 9:19 AM, Farmer77 said:

I personally find many of the dead celebrity not really dead stories somewhat credible. I've moved across the continent more than once to instigate change in my life. If one has relatively unlimited resources and is in need of a change I think its totally feasible that they would fake their deaths in order to instigate that change. 

Now arguing with people about it or claiming to have found said dead celebrity is a bit much for me but I dont think the topic is necessarily insane.  

This, coming from an insane person. Just sayin'.... ;)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, OverSword said:

Right.  So Elvis fakes his death and gets a job as the groundskeeper of Graceland.  Okay.  Not.

Elvis is in an assisted care facility in Texas fighting mummies with JFK.

Hey!  That may make a good movie, like Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Slayer.  We can add Andy Kaufman as well!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, paperdyer said:

Hey!  That may make a good movie, like Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Slayer.  We can add Andy Kaufman as well!

That is a movie.  Bubba Hotep 

Directed by Sam Rami and starring the one and only Bruce Campbell as Elvis Presley

• Like 2

hands up everybody: who also thought that was actually Tom Jones ?

• Like 1

So now they're going to think any old man who works there is Elvis? Okay then.

I don't think this guy is in his 80s anyway.

perhaps people forget Elvis was a heart attack waiting to happen, due to diet, drugs, and huge weight increase....besides, what wealth did he have left to live to old age on? His wealth went to others..

Plus there are autopsy images and files... not that I will link to them.....

If I was gonna fake my death it sure as hell wouldnt be as unglamorous as an impacted colon and chronic constipation...

• Like 1

If only some of these icons realized, before it was too late, how much fun they could have if they had faked their own death.   Randomly traveling while paying in cash.  

A new sighting every month.  

Imagine Elvis singing an Elvis song at a local karaoke bar. 

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 2:32 PM, XenoFish said:

Everyone in the world has a twin or twins with slight differences. We had a guy in the town I used to live in who looked just like Elvis, except he was like 6'5". 

I keep trying to convince Mrs.E of my doppleganger that seems to get totally ratted on frequent occasions in the Snug down at the Black Horse, but she won't believe me! (I'll show her the OP.....that'll convince her)

I can see why the conspiracy theorist amongst us would take interest in this. Similarities? Yes. But no more so than any other Elvis impersonator could muster. Maybe Graceland released this as a mock.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yep I'm convinced ! How stupid can people be?

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I'm sorry, but this is not an 81 year old guy. Look at the way he moves about. He's obviously middle-aged. This guy to me looks to be in his late 50's , maybe early 60's at the most.

Elvis is in heaven.

Oh ... just for old times sake ...

~

~

Elvis is sorely missed ... as is Andy ...

• Like 1