Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I think I may have a demon or evil spirit?

Blaze16

On 26/6/2016 at 9:29 PM, Blaze16 said:

Dear All.

I am newly registered and need some help. I have exhausted all other avenues. I moved into a cottage built in 1620 around August last year. At first, we all saw gold orbs flying around ,even during the day. Recorded them and anybody could see them in the master bedrrom flying into the fireplace. Things started moving like furniture and so we invited a paranormal group into our house for the night. They talked to 'it' and recorded it manifesting and switching torch on and off and breaking camera equipment. It spoke of being people whom lived on the property in the 1600s. The paranormal group said welcome them into your house and talk to them and say they are welcome. Trouble started here big time. Voices started at nighttime and a horrible feeling of being drained and heart racing and fatigued. It manifested as a black dog and walked upstairs scaring our two dogs to death nearly. The house felt evil and the room could not be slept in. We had priest around and he said he felt an evil spirit and needed another priest. He returned and blessed house twice. It came back and now it is really strong. I feel angry and 'taken over' sometimes in the room and need to get rid of whatever it is. The paranormal group used a Ouiji board too without my knowledge which I am angry about

You are being tricked into believing all these technology induced demon stories, there's a hidden technology used by the NSA today, which is a technology used by Illuminati in the 17th century (with limited capabilities) and today they use it through NSA to spy people around the world and induce voices to people. They will stimulate your olfactory cortex and make you smell weird stuff which is actually not in your environment, they will stimulate your auditory cortex to hear strange voices that you might think coming from demons or spirits, they can lift objects without touching anything by using anti-gravity techniques, this is what they use for UFO abductees, they simply lift people into these anti-gravity flights without even touching people. The technology can increase your heart beat even, change your moods by stimulating various parts of the brain, it's pretty much advanced, they can even map another person's personality you like in DID, patients, this is the reason why these patients are saying that sometimes they have hundreds of personalities even...

• 3 weeks later...

On 6/26/2016 at 10:29 AM, Blaze16 said:

Dear All.

I am newly registered and need some help. I have exhausted all other avenues. I moved into a cottage built in 1620 around August last year. At first, we all saw gold orbs flying around ,even during the day. Recorded them and anybody could see them in the master bedrrom flying into the fireplace. Things started moving like furniture and so we invited a paranormal group into our house for the night. They talked to 'it' and recorded it manifesting and switching torch on and off and breaking camera equipment. It spoke of being people whom lived on the property in the 1600s. The paranormal group said welcome them into your house and talk to them and say they are welcome. Trouble started here big time. Voices started at nighttime and a horrible feeling of being drained and heart racing and fatigued. It manifested as a black dog and walked upstairs scaring our two dogs to death nearly. The house felt evil and the room could not be slept in. We had priest around and he said he felt an evil spirit and needed another priest. He returned and blessed house twice. It came back and now it is really strong. I feel angry and 'taken over' sometimes in the room and need to get rid of whatever it is. The paranormal group used a Ouiji board too without my knowledge which I am angry about

They (the priest) can't do it because they don't know or miss something... If you can meet me, I will help you and explain it to you in person. 

On 6/8/2016 at 1:21 AM, the old king said:

They (the priest) can't do it because they don't know or miss something... If you can meet me, I will help you and explain it to you in person. 

Sounds like a scam... :ph34r: Why can't you please explain it here first before luring someone to meet you?

• Like 2

On 7/20/2016 at 2:14 PM, DerickJones said:

You are being tricked into believing all these technology induced demon stories, there's a hidden technology used by the NSA today, which is a technology used by Illuminati in the 17th century (with limited capabilities) and today they use it through NSA to spy people around the world and induce voices to people. They will stimulate your olfactory cortex and make you smell weird stuff which is actually not in your environment, they will stimulate your auditory cortex to hear strange voices that you might think coming from demons or spirits, they can lift objects without touching anything by using anti-gravity techniques, this is what they use for UFO abductees, they simply lift people into these anti-gravity flights without even touching people. The technology can increase your heart beat even, change your moods by stimulating various parts of the brain, it's pretty much advanced, they can even map another person's personality you like in DID, patients, this is the reason why these patients are saying that sometimes they have hundreds of personalities even...

Can "they" make people go paranoid ? :wacko:

On 7/17/2016 at 3:33 AM, Blaze16 said:

Wish it was, I had to move out costing loads of money. Paranormal group and Church must be liars too

You made the initial claims, so how about citing the paranormal group and the Church's official position?  Here, let me help - here's the Clitheroe Paranormal group, I presume:

http://www.clitheroeparanormal.com/page8.htm

It's interesting to note that site seems a bit thin on actual evidence.  Lots of claims, but where are the video/audio recordings?  Which case is yours?  And if they did these recordings, how is it that you don't have a copy?  Also, your initial post said you had recorded stuff *before* the paranormal group was invited.  Why not post that?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

30 days have now elapsed....  Funny how this always seems to happen after requests for the alleged evidence.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2016 at 2:03 PM, freetoroam said:

Oh boy, yep, I would be angry too if people start playing board games in my home without even asking me to play with them. Rather disrespectful.

Anyway, back to the "demon".....with all this alleged activity, you must have some footage...please share.

Especially when they are on the clock, that's just rude.

On 16/07/2016 at 6:32 PM, Blaze16 said:

I was told by the Vicar it was an invited evil entity and several human spirits. The human spirits got sent on with the bishops blessing and the other thing stayed and retreated into the stone built in wardrobes. It was sickening.

Hi Blaze16,

How did the Vicar come to the conclusion that the apparent malevolent spirit was invited, and there were several human spirits in your home?

Is there any updates regarding obtaining the video footage, from the Paranormal investigating team?