Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I think I may have a demon or evil spirit?

Blaze16

Dear All.

I am newly registered and need some help. I have exhausted all other avenues. I moved into a cottage built in 1620 around August last year. At first, we all saw gold orbs flying around ,even during the day. Recorded them and anybody could see them in the master bedrrom flying into the fireplace. Things started moving like furniture and so we invited a paranormal group into our house for the night. They talked to 'it' and recorded it manifesting and switching torch on and off and breaking camera equipment. It spoke of being people whom lived on the property in the 1600s. The paranormal group said welcome them into your house and talk to them and say they are welcome. Trouble started here big time. Voices started at nighttime and a horrible feeling of being drained and heart racing and fatigued. It manifested as a black dog and walked upstairs scaring our two dogs to death nearly. The house felt evil and the room could not be slept in. We had priest around and he said he felt an evil spirit and needed another priest. He returned and blessed house twice. It came back and now it is really strong. I feel angry and 'taken over' sometimes in the room and need to get rid of whatever it is. The paranormal group used a Ouiji board too without my knowledge which I am angry about

• Like 2

Welcome to UM Andrea :st Please, take time to read the site rules, they are located in the upper left under the forums tab. Enjoy some threads, and your time here on UM :tu:

Also, please be aware that this is a discussion forum, so you will likely get a wide range of responses to your topic.

Hello, Andrea2016, welcome to UM :)

Presumably you visited the cottage before you moved into it .... did you not feel any bad 'vibes' then?

Hi Andrea, a Warm Welcome to UM, I wish you a Wonderful Unexplained Mysteries Journey here.

A serious problem happening at your house! 

I suggest, you try to clean the energies/spirit in the house, you start in the basement,  you will burn ''sage'' (plenty) at every corner of the house, and on each floor, and you talk with the spirit, telling them/him, you love them, and they need to go for the ''light'', you need to repeat this at every corner, every floors of the house.  During all the time you're cleaning with sage, your intent is for the betterment of the spirit.  Best of experience.

Peace will come to your family.

If you've got the recording we'd like to see them. If not set up some cameras and get something. Good chance that once the cameras are up the 'spirit' will go away.

• Like 5

19 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Hello, Andrea2016, welcome to UM :)

Presumably you visited the cottage before you moved into it .... did you not feel any bad 'vibes' then?

Hi. Thank you for your reply. I didnt feel any vibes and as it is a row of three 'terraced' cottages that where converted from an old Coachouse, it moves between all three.  

Simple solution for around $99.99.  Go to cnet or any online electronics vendor.  You can get a very reasonable package with 2-3 HD cameras (often with nightvision) and a small Hard disk with enough space to record between a week to a month of activity depending on frame rate settings.  Spend a little more and you will get audio recording and motion activation options.

Install these (very easy) and 2 things will occur - 1. The activity will miraculously cease.  2. You will obtain never before seen CLEAR and time stamped, unaltered footage of an entity which you can bring not only to the scientific world but you can also sell for huge amounts of money to tabloids etc once verified.  You will be world famous and get help from top scientists looking to investigate this new phenomenon!

Either result should be well worth the small investment.

• Like 3

It's true .... smoke and harsh language is commonly the first line of defense ....... against Demons ...... and Ex's ............I suggest a rolled up news paper for the  dog though..... work every time !!  :ph34r:

Please post the photos of the thing manifesting that the paranormal group took

• Like 1

Burn some sage and clean the house of the sprits go around to each room with the sage and say a prayer, tnis shoudl work

Do you know anything about the site other than when it was built? When you say they caught it manifesting do you mean it took a form or the energy simply responded?

On 6/26/2016 at 3:29 PM, Andrea2016 said:

The paranormal group used a Ouiji board too without my knowledge which I am angry about

Oh boy, yep, I would be angry too if people start playing board games in my home without even asking me to play with them. Rather disrespectful.

Anyway, back to the "demon".....with all this alleged activity, you must have some footage...please share.

if your a Christian, just tell the spirit to leave in the name of jesus Christ.  it will work if you believe.

Belief is probably what caused all the 'problems' to begin with. Just get rid of one belief with another.

It doesn't look like the OP is coming back.

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 5:59 AM, XenoFish said:

Belief is probably what caused all the 'problems' to begin with. Just get rid of one belief with another.

It doesn't look like the OP is coming back.

Told ya'll ....... smoke and harsh language works every time..... apparently works on OP's as well.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I moved, hence why I havnt replied,sorry . No internet connection until engineer came. I am speaking to clitheroe paranormal to get the footage. It is quite vivid. They where skeptical until it switched torch on and off, answered questions and then broke camera equipment. It shouted out too. I was told by the Vicar it was an invited evil entity and several human spirits. The human spirits got sent on with the bishops blessing and the other thing stayed and retreated into the stone built in wardrobes. It was sickening. I will chase recordings 

• Like 1

On 7/5/2016 at 5:30 PM, Forever Cursed said:

Told ya'll ....... smoke and harsh language works every time..... apparently works on OP's as well.

lol. I moved and had no internet connection

• Like 1

On 7/4/2016 at 1:42 AM, ShadowBoy86x said:

What A bunch of BS

Wish it was, I had to move out costing loads of money. Paranormal group and Church must be liars too

On July 16, 2016 at 1:33 PM, Blaze16 said:

Wish it was, I had to move out costing loads of money. Paranormal group and Church must be liars too

I thought you took off, that message was more about you not getting back to us