Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret relationship!

Wham

Hey guys :)

My friend is going through a bad phase unfortunately. Her single mother is in a secret relationship with a man but he's not single. He has a family.She loves her mother and wants to stop her mother from meeting him.She doesn't want her mother to be used by him and hates him to the core.She wants to do something about it.She really cares for her and I don't know how to console her and  what to say to her.

Any suggestions on what she should do  please? :(

• Like 2

The only thing your friend can do is have an honest heart to heart with her mother and tell her exactly what she thinks and feels.

What happens after that is her mother's call.

• Like 7

2 questions. How old is your friend and does her mom know that he's married?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Clair said:

The only thing your friend can do is have an honest heart to heart with her mother and tell her exactly what she thinks and feels.

What happens after that is her mother's call.

She tried to talk to her mother about it.But her mother is not ready to admit that she's in a relationship.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

2 questions. How old is your friend and does her mom know that he's married?

My friend is in her early twenties. And yes her mom knows everything about him.He has children too.

Edited by Wham

Just now, Wham said:

My friend is in her early twenties. And yes her mom know everything about him.He has children too.

Wham, I'm not certain what your friend's mother is trying to hide. Perhaps she's embarrassed or trying to avoid a lecture about it. It's obviously not a secret as her daughter is aware of it. There's always the possibility she's not as involved as her daughter thinks she is. Or, it could even be that her mother is neck deep in it, but simply doesn't wish to discuss it for the reasons I mentioned. I don't know. But I totally understand your friend's concern as these type of relationships typically end badly for someone. But hey, maybe he's using her, maybe he's not. Maybe they're using each other. We don't know. But they are two adults capable of making their own choices. Both their relationship and privacy need to be respected, regardless of the nature of it. It's nice though that she cares so much about her mom.and I hope that at some point her mother will be more open to having a discussion about the relationship. Until then, if this guy is being nice to her mom and to her, then I leave it and see where it all goes.

• Like 2

Yes clair you're right.They're adults and they should know about the consequences.They probably know what they're doing.I'll calm my friend down.

Thanks clair :) xxx

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wham said:

My friend is in her early twenties. And yes her mom knows everything about him.He has children too.

Truthfully I think that your friend needs to mind her own business. She might not like it but her mother is an adult and can make her own decisions. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Truthfully I think that your friend needs to mind her own business. She might not like it but her mother is an adult and can make her own decisions. 

Yup,I think that too.

Thanks daughter :) xxx

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

The mother is being used. And she is also taking energy away from another wife and children

Energy they need to divorce and support kids if not in love no more love the kids

The cheating seen or not seen is felt and male children will have higher risk to cheat and not settle down safe with own family and (last)females will begin cycle earlier and believe they cant hold a man there at home ( this is spiritual even last one here but if they do know the female children, then science shows that will happen) (spiritual says home is also heart and self) 

Your friend has to know all this maybe then not panic as she is out to bless others not force her way

You and her talk to her mother saying you know and how it harms all even her own daughtet who alao gets deep.psychic lesson she cant get her own man but another's

Then breathe together, hold hands, and one of you, you postet, recite the words

To limit the damage to all innocents here and to forgive the two lovers who seek true love, may all heal as well, but we all understand need for falling in love even if not all falls are true love, may true love form of friends and soulmates who teach lessons, by the hands held six times here, hearts thrice, friends twice, wise mother once, and three women, so it is

Optional of course but you can heal them and get their ball rolling

I'm in the mind her own business camp. Her mom is an adult and the sausage delivery man is an adult. Maybe her mother is looking for a relationship or love and just wants to somebody to tag her every once in a while. 

Minding own business is how the world ended up as bad as it is.

Since good still outweighs bad it won't hurt to mind your own business again. Bad will never catch up. 

So maybe do spell just two of you.

Or alone just say:

Bless all send heal to all now end harm begin charm love if TRUE found within still this is no sin my eye is on your heart my friend and mum

1 hour ago, The Narcisse said:

I'm in the mind her own business camp. Her mom is an adult and the sausage delivery man is an adult. Maybe her mother is looking for a relationship or love and just wants to somebody to tag her every once in a while. 

You're a romantic at heart aren't you. 

• Like 3

They're both adults, but the ones who are going to get hurt are the wife and kids. Affairs get rumbled. Thing is, there's not much anyone can do about that because the man is an ********, we know that because he's cheating on his family. The friend's mother sounds like she needs to think about the others a bit more. That said are any of us so squeaky clean?

• Like 2