Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird machine enables a dog to pet its owner

UM-Bot

A bizarre contraption called the 'Affectionator' gives a dog the chance to pat its owner on the head.

• Like 3

Silly little gizmo. Not surprised he used a dog as his test subject. A cat would have used it to kill him.  :lol:

• Like 5

54 minutes ago, UM-Bot said:

A bizarre contraption called the 'Affectionator' gives a dog the chance to pat its owner on the head.

How cute he is. I have a big  old cocker spaniel who will pet you on head if your on the floor. My little papichon likes to give back rubs or pull your hair for attention if your reading. I had a poodle that also gave back rubs. This is a big contraption to enable a small Yorkie to do what some others dogs do already! 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, White Unicorn said:

How cute he is. I have a big  old cocker spaniel who will pet you on head if your on the floor. My little papichon likes to give back rubs or pull your hair for attention if your reading. I had a poodle that also gave back rubs. This is a big contraption to enable a small Yorkie to do what some others dogs do already! 

Your dogs sound adorable! There's no machine in the world that can replace cuddles and back rubs. The only advantage to that gadget is that you can wack your owner from a distance and have a good head start for your getaway. Come to think if it, I can see how such a machine would be better suited to married couples. :lol:

• Like 2

Somebody has too much time on his hands, or paws perhaps. I did get a good chuckle out of the video though :P

• Like 4

Oh haha, this is the funniest video I've seen in a while. Had a pretty good laugh when the dog pressed the button so the human started to get petted... and then he got a jelly worm xD That just cracked me up.

• Like 1

My dog will pet you as well.  It just hurts a bit when her nails need a trim.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

No kidding...why a machine ? Both my cats will pat my arm, to give me comfort. Or a gentle head bump for a hug. Put their head under my hand when they want a pet. Bring toys when they want to play. They own brushes when they want grooming. And one does 31 different "tricks" on cue - very single time she's cued - my 12 year old son trained her in just 8 months. 

Who needs a dog ?

Edited by RedddWing
Wrong word used