Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

White Bigfoot - Do you think this is real?

Marcelina

Hello guys,

So I stumbled on this video about a white Bigfoot sighting on YouTube. After watching the video, I was really determined to look deeper into the story. I'm sharing this because I want YOUR opinion on this, whether you think this is real or just a simple hoax. 

It turns out that this creature was spotted in Pennsylvania when homeowners were complaining about strange noises and disturbances in the woods. An unidentified man began to witness movements in the forest so he got his camera out and began to record, catching some bizarre footage which was apparently said to be at least 6 to 7 feet. The footage is very old as it was recorded back in 2010. To be exactly, July of 2010. 

Now the description of the creature:

For starters the animal’s body proportions are extremely large, which is not easily faked. The creature holds a defined brow ridge, coned head, and hooded nose. The shoulders are extremely high and the arms are long. The object is fast and mobile. The creature has white fur on its head and small ears. Most importantly, the video shows the object’s face contorting as it runs away, which suggests that it may not be a mask in my opinion.

My opinion on this: I honestly think this MAY be real. I've slowed the video down to 0.25, I got a close-up of the creature, I watched a few videos on people stating amazing facts that this is not a costume nor it is a mask because the creature, when slowed down and looking at it up close, seems to have small ears and the fact that IF that was a costume, you wouldn't be able to run that fast. 

I'm sorry if this was already discussed, I hope not. Sorry for the lack of pictures. If you want to see the video for yourself, you can just search it up on YouTube. I don't think I am able to upload videos on this... not really sure. I highly advise to watch the actual sighting and maybe slowed down videos and close-ups of this before posting your opinion because two pictures don't really show anything major. Also, sorry if this is in the wrong place. I'm new to this and I'm still getting used to where everything goes appropriately. 

So overall, do you think this is real or just a hoax? 

maxresdefault.jpg

6420273953_3816ff9d55.jpg

I never believed the brown one was real, no chance of me believing this one is....especially with those pics.

• Like 2

Here's a short video of the "White Bigfoot". The guy shooting the vid has a somewhat subdued reaction which leads one to believe hoax.

• Like 2

Oh Hell!!!! I didn't think anyone would catch me walking naked through the woods. Well there goes all my dignity.:wacko:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, R. Evans said:

Here's a short video of the "White Bigfoot". The guy shooting the vid has a somewhat subdued reaction which leads one to believe hoax.

LOL. "what was thaaaat!? 

Would not trust anyone roaming the woods at night with such a rubbish torch. 

• Like 3

IDK im definitely a believer that bigfoot is real but I also dont know that any video or photo evidence will be conclusive enough to say YES that is a real animal. 

As for one having white or grey hair, it would only make sense that there would be an aberration or two in the genetics. 

• Like 2

Ignoring the biological aspects of bigfoot that don't make sense. 

If we're starting from a place of them existing, then yes, I suppose an albino one would eventually be likely due to a genetic abnormality dependent upon either a big enough population that allows for genetic variety, or a small enough population that the abnormality is a product of inbreeding.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

IDK im definitely a believer that bigfoot is real but I also dont know that any video or photo evidence will be conclusive enough to say YES that is a real animal. 

As for one having white or grey hair, it would only make sense that there would be an aberration or two in the genetics. 

While I don't believe in Bigfoot per se, I do like the idea of it and if it is a real animal/Wildman, then your premise about the color would be correct. But until someone brings a Bigfoot in alive or dead, I'm always going to think hoax or just misidentification of something else, person or animal.;)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Oh Hell!!!! I didn't think anyone would catch me walking naked through the woods. Well there goes all my dignity.:wacko:

Why was you walking through the woods naked with a small torch? 

• Like 3

Just now, R. Evans said:

While I don't believe in Bigfoot per se, I do like the idea of it and if it is a real animal/Wildman, then your premise about the color would be correct. But until someone brings a Bigfoot in alive or dead, I'm always going to think hoax or just misidentification of something else, person or animal.;)

Certainly cant be mad at someone for taking that stance. 

White is a pretty bad color for a creature that survives by being inconspicuous.  Cougars and coyotes make some pretty hair raising noises at night, and they are moving back into zones very close to human habitations.  I live in town but near woods and hills.  We see coyotes frequently and cougar prints once.  We keep our dog inside at night.  I might face down one or two coyotes at night with a flashlight but not a cougar.  Whoever shot this footage is a lot braver than I am, or knew what he would see.  My money is currently on hoax.

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

Why was you walking through the woods naked with a small torch? 

No the picture of the 'bigfoot'. Come on, there is nothing like a midnight nude stroll.

The eyes are a little surprising in the clip.  There is no reflection from the flashlight.  That makes me suspicious.

• Like 2

Thanks for posting your opinions guys, it was fun reading them!

I do have to agree, the reaction the guy gave makes it seem like it is a hoax, but I'm still debating right now.

7 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

The eyes are a little surprising in the clip.  There is no reflection from the flashlight.  That makes me suspicious.

As for the 'no reflection', I managed to stumble upon this video discussing it all. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNZTEUe4ym4

"Do you think it is real?"

As real as all of the other variations of bigfoot concocted over the years.

Fun subject, regardless.

• Like 1

ANY...wild animal...would have heard all those noisy steps a mile off and vanished, but this one....oh no....waits for the torch before moving..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, seeder said:

ANY...wild animal...would have heard all those noisy steps a mile off and vanished, but this one....oh no....waits for the torch before moving..

That is actually a very good point! Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Also doesn't blink when the light hits it.

Not real, but Joan Oceans is........

Did you know that Sasquatch can:
Read

Write

Shape-shift

Project Their Voice

Create Infrasound that affects the environment

De-materialize at will, or cause you to have an experience of lost time so you think they de-materialized.

Travel 300 miles a day on foot.

Live in well-lighted underground facilities

Contact and live with Star People

Tell us about our past and our future.

Have lived here longer than the human race.

sasq.JPG

http://joanocean.com/sasquatch.html

• Like 2

13 hours ago, seeder said:

But, what if bigfoot is not an wild animal? :)

13 hours ago, Sakari said:

Not real, but Joan Oceans is........

Did you know that Sasquatch can:
Read

Write

Shape-shift

Project Their Voice

Create Infrasound that affects the environment

De-materialize at will, or cause you to have an experience of lost time so you think they de-materialized.

Travel 300 miles a day on foot.

Live in well-lighted underground facilities

Contact and live with Star People

Tell us about our past and our future.

Have lived here longer than the human race.

sasq.JPG

http://joanocean.com/sasquatch.html

What the hell is that thing doing witn his right hand..? 

• Like 2

What the hell is that thing doing witn his right hand..? 

Don't want to know!

Possibly the Abominable Snowman took a wrong turn? Obviously a fake....knew exactly where the "creature" was to flash for an instant. It was the only time the camera was up and ahead rather than showing the ground.

• Like 1

I watched the Patterson-Gimlin footage with a friend for a few hours in one day (watching it, doing research, coming back, watching it again, watching videos of apes and monkeys, etc) and I actually remain impressed with the footage and the "suit" if it is one, given the apparent musculature and attention to detail, far beyond any known suit at the time, including costumes, even for popular jungle or sci-fi shows that were airing at the time or previously.

This is just too blurry and too limited to make much out of it, unfortunately, though I agree if a "regular" one can exist, an albino would be likely at some point - or is that what a Yeti is? I also wonder, if this white one discriminates against the darker sasquatch, does that make him a Bigotfoot? Wow that was bad.

hey great thoughts and all everyone. Awhile back i started a thread asking about white bigfoots and their thoughts, i tend to think the coloring could be more of a evolution than albino-ism. heavy snow area white fur great camouflage. now as to this video it is very interesting someone asked why the hell didnt the thing run when it heard the guy walking towards it, the answer is quite simple really. A lot of animals freeze when they hear or spot potential danger, due to eyesight works best at picking up movement. Then when the light hits him he bolts, To me seems like a very real scenario Even though this video is short i think it truly is a great one, there is a lot of stuff that can be seen that makes you wonder, the eye blinks when the light hits it, the face scowls just after and this takes place in like 2 seconds . If its a fake and some costume why haven't we seen it again i mean its been 6 years, with a set up that good id be all over the news and internet ya know.