Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cair joins with blacklivesmatter

ellapenella

23 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

I recently discovered this like two days or so ago. There is a video included .

http://www.politicsinfotoday.com/2016/05/video-cair-joins-black-lives-matter-calls-islamic-revolution-usa/

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable --- John F. Kennedy. 

• Like 3

(...if accurate, then:)

One hate group joining up with another?  Maybe the attackers in Kalifornia that oppressed the neo-nazi (irony, heh) rally should have joined forces with them instead.  Birds of a feather and all that sfuff.

Islamic revolution in the US?  Hardly.  Thankfully, the 2nd Amendment will give the rest of us the power to squash that the second it tries to start, LEO and the military won't have to do much except organize the clean up.  Since, you know, they'll be ordered to stand down in the face of something as absurd as this.

:P

• Like 2

Come to think of it, this is the greatest villain team up since...

movievillains.jpg

Be afraid.  Be very, very afraid.

• Like 5

LOL.  That show was so over the top....why the heck would the Joker or penguin wear a mask?  Do they think nobody will recognize them?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, supervike said:

LOL.  That show was so over the top....why the heck would the Joker or penguin wear a mask?  Do they think nobody will recognize them?

It'd be like Karl Malden wearing Breathe-Rite strips to mask his identity. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Not Your Huckleberry said:

I want to double like this post!

1 hour ago, supervike said:

Every time I see the Joker, I can't help but see Bele in a mask.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Every time I see the Joker, I can't help but see Bele in a mask.

I think you mean the Riddler, but yeah....Me too!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Not Your Huckleberry said:

I so wish that I was too young to get that reference. Good one.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, supervike said:

I think you mean the Riddler, but yeah....Me too!

oops.  Geez...can't keep my super villains straight!  I think I was looking at Caesar Romero when I scribbled my missive.  DOH!

• Like 1

On 6/27/2016 at 9:36 AM, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

(...if accurate, then:)

One hate group joining up with another?  Maybe the attackers in Kalifornia that oppressed the neo-nazi (irony, heh) rally should have joined forces with them instead.  Birds of a feather and all that sfuff.

Islamic revolution in the US?  Hardly.  Thankfully, the 2nd Amendment will give the rest of us the power to squash that the second it tries to start, LEO and the military won't have to do much except organize the clean up.  Since, you know, they'll be ordered to stand down in the face of something as absurd as this.

:P

I get what you're saying about hardly and all, but I also get that our constitution has been used against us like, they promote their hate of America and stand protected by our amendments. There's just a lot of things going on that need to be brought  to attention. The more people ignore what's going on and just assume that oh it could never happen here, the more it is happening here. I have never  seen in the history of our nation ever, all  the  horrific,sickening, violent, militant rioting projecting  hate towards America and at the same time utilizing  the constitution to do it.what is going on?

Edited by Ellapennella
correction ,left a word out in sentence

9 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

oops.  Geez...can't keep my super villains straight!  I think I was looking at Caesar Romero when I scribbled my missive.  DOH!

Yeah, he's certainly a looker, that one.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

I get what you're saying about hardly and all, but I also get that our constitution has been used against us like, they promote their hate of America and stand protected by our amendments. There's just a lot of things going on that need to be brought  to attention. The more people ignore what's going on and just assume that oh it could never here, the more it is happening. I have never  seen in the history of our nation ever, all  the  horrific,sickening, violent, militant rioting projecting  hate towards America and at the same time utilizing  the constitution to do it.what is going on?

I won't disagree with you, but I'll also advise you to have a little more faith in the actual US citizenry.  Not the whiner and apologists and pacifists, but the actual proud Americans here that will look out for one another and will not stand for this sort of thing.

• Like 1

On 6/27/2016 at 9:27 AM, Farmer77 said:

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable --- John F. Kennedy. 

And how is your statement to be interpreted? On which side do you stand, cause I don't trust you at all.

7 minutes ago, Thorvir Hrothgaard said:

I won't disagree with you, but I'll also advise you to have a little more faith in the actual US citizenry.  Not the whiner and apologists and pacifists, but the actual proud Americans here that will look out for one another and will not stand for this sort of thing.

I do and I'm one of them that will take up for my country by all means , but geographically I'm not liking what I'm seeing happening. It's like we are being set up to fail.

I think it's that close.

Edited by Ellapennella

Just now, Ellapennella said:

And how is your statement to be interpreted? On which side do you stand, cause I don't trust you at all.

I stand on the side of the oppressed always. 

While the BLM movement has been hijacked by forces using it for their own political and personal gain (much like the tea party movement) at its core they have legitimate complaints. Ignoring those complaints will only lead to further problems in our society. 

Further im not seeing a call for "islamic revolution" in your post - despite what the author is claiming- im seeing call for a societal revolution which no longer empowers racist and bigoted ideology. 

Ellanapella did you even watch the video included in the article you posted? Like the part where the speaker passionately explains that muslims MUST DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION IN ORDER TO DEFEND THEIR FREEDOMS? 

Seriously the article and the video enclosed are nothing more than a racist and xenophobic attack piece. Someone took video of a muslim man speaking about registering muslim voters to get them engaged in the political process in order to defend their freedoms and overlayed it with irrelevant pictures of brown skinned people being violent. 

That sweetheart is called propaganda. 

Haven't Americans  been saying that  the Muslim community are not  working  with us to end terrorism?  Hassan Shibly the son of Syrian immigrants & an executive director in CAIR, who funds Hamas  is  now a  Civil Rights attorney" for his fellow  brotherhood " He teaches/instructs Muslims to defy law authority when questioned about their travels/whereabouts  overseas upon returning to America. The link includes a video of Hassan Shibly instructing Muslims to defy Law Authority by use of our constitution though he is a firm believer of sharia law. 

https://counterjihadreport.com/2016/06/03/cair-tells-muslims-to-defy-customs-agents/

In 2009, a federal judge concluded that “the government has produced ample evidence to establish the associations of  CAIR with Hamas

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/10/16/daily-beast-columnist-raises-funds-hamas-linked-cair/

It is not proper  that  this Hassan Shibly duds is now a law attorney in America and is utilizing  our constitution rights in favor of his revolution attempt while also   funding Hamas.

CAIR & La Raza & blacklivesmatter all accuse  individuals  of being racist, but they are doing racist  things to others themselves. Any individual that attempts to justify the racist hate of those groups are morally  wrong and therefore are racist themselves.