Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Paranormal Experts only // 4th dimension !!

TzarSeft

I am coming back from a vacation trip in Florida and this incident occured 12:26 or 12:25 pm. Today (6/27/2016)

So I stayed in Orlando on the 25th, had a good stay in friend's house who have 3 cats. The cats welcomed us in the house and walked us to the room lol. Nice, well when I took a nap after went for a nap immediately the cat gave me a massage with the cat's paws. Adorable? You tell me, the same cat did that in the morning when I let it the guy in the room. Anyway, I decided to look  up some readings on cats fighting the 4th dimension because my theory proved true after I read these two articles plus Children of the Matrix by David Icke which I am about to finish.

http://messybeast.com/moggycat/cat-greeblings.htm

http://themindunleashed.org/2014/04/cat-can-see-things-invisible.html

Should I be terrified of cats now? or take them as saviors? So my theory goes like this... "Cats are banned from churches, I assume mosques and synagogue as well according to priests and experts I spoken with and after reading David Icke's info on cats then I am sure that cats play some role in society believe it or not."

So on th 26th, I went to have fun with friends in another town in Florida I can't mention but its on the beach area which is another long drive down. I slept over my Serbian Orthodox Christian friend's home. She is secretary at her Serbian Orthodox Church in the area. Her home is filled with Christian icons, Gabriel was on there, don't get me started on the symbolism running from her front yard and inside her home. We are talking from Lion statues to the alleged angel Gabriel, Jesus pasted on every floor of the 3 floor home.

Did not experience anything in her home but when I got back to my home in north after long drive. I unpacked my luggage and took a nap after checking phone messages. Nap shouldn't been more than 20 minutes. It's June 27th and I experienced the most awkward event of my life. Why? You make out what you make of the story and please let me know what thin of this. I don't know if anyone experienced this but I am not a passive guy. 

So as I was napping which was about 20-30 minutes, (NO MORE), I slept the whole nap on my front body, at the time I listed above (12:24) I began to encounter some sort of paranormal activity. (I hate those movies, really stupid movies or maybe Holly Wood - place of magicians from Europe, yes the Hollywood folk depicted this) 

So it started by a HARD pinch with a thumb on the right side of my left butt cheek. *snip*

My reaction being... what just happened??? It could not be anyone else because I was alone in the house.

after 5-10 seconds I tried to yell Help three times. Failed. How so? Well, let's just say whatever it was not only able to pinch my butt but also able to shut off my speech. Yes, I was not able to speak! All I heard was my voice trying to say the word Help but the only voice that came out was my breath.

That's not all.. you thought that was bad, I couldn't even move! I was able to control myself after three minutes where I got up and decided my nap was done. No, it was not a dream because whatever happened was a clash between the conscious and unconscious. I could see during this weird experience though, only the front which was my pillow and wall, I could not turn around. I was locked by unknown force. I did not feel any pain but imagine if I caught the 4th dimension and kick summer slam with the ghost. I would not hesitate that. 

Could it because I shared my funny cat experience to my friend who is a cat lover? I exposed the 2 articles of the cats seeing the 4th dimension and humans not to him as well. He said the articles were interesting but didn't comment further, he has many cats! I don't have any cats in my home where this happened in Florida.

What do you make of this so far?  List your comments below.

Edited by Saru
Removed crude reference

It was a cat doing cat stuff.

I wouldn't worry about it.

• Like 3

Sounds like a classic case of sleep paralysis. Also, many churches, mosques and synagogues do not ban cats. Some even open their doors to them so that they have a place of warmth and safety should they need one. As for cats playing a role in society, they most definitely do. They are the supreme rulers of it. Ask anyone who owns a cat.

• Like 3

Mine is the Devil ...... I have always owned Feral cats, because I do not like lap cats. Kill the mice ...... and keep those birds off the porch.  He comes home one day looking like ROCKY after the fight ....... and had him a little tude for a week. Finally after a month he has either learned to run faster, or to fight  ?  Either way my peroxide bill has gone down.  But I ruff this cat up, and it lays in wait for me ....... one time slapping my lower lip while I was sleeping.  :D  It's like a mini-me with orange fur !!  I call him Fang because he broke a top one off when he was 1 1/2 years old on something .... But he always brings me gifts ... baby rabbit I had to save ... but his favorite gift is the Kangaroo rat ...... he plays with them and sometimes they get away ... so I will have this big rat jumping around the house and the dogs and cat chasing it ... eventually the cat will catch it again, or Spaz will ... then its a mess...

Edited by Forever Cursed
  • Like 2

Paranormal experts only? There's no such thing.

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Child of Bast said:

Paranormal experts = There's no such thing.

Sorry Child of Bast, just had to do a bit of editing there, hope you do not mind.

58 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Sorry Child of Bast, just had to do a bit of editing there, hope you do not mind.

Ummmmm okay?

Sleep paralysis and hypnogagic/hypnopompic hallucinations.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Clair said:

Sounds like a classic case of sleep paralysis. Also, many churches, mosques and synagogues do not ban cats. Some even open their doors to them so that they have a place of warmth and safety should they need one. As for cats playing a role in society, they most definitely do. They are the supreme rulers of it. Ask anyone who owns a cat.

You don't own a cat...they own you.  :lol:

• Like 2

Secret Santa you answered my question. 

Thanks everyone :)

sleep paralysis it is. Had bad sleeping schedule last 48 hours

8 hours ago, Child of Bast said:

Ummmmm okay?

She (freetoroam) quoted you but altered what you wrote... slightly.

Had to go back for a second look myself.

Oh, agree with your original statement too!

Pfft, paranormal experts, that's cute.